Here We Go Again! New Sexual Misconduct Accusations Emerge Against Brett Kavanaugh

Fort Funny just went limp....lmao
That person is a strange one. On the one hand, I applaud them for have blues legend Robert Johnson as their icon. On the other hand, they are SO DAMNED DUMB politically! I figure they were probably brainwashed by our hideously biased mainstream media, like CNN, MSNBC and moronic late show hosts. I know my own father was brainwashed by the media. He was a staunch conservative/Republican his whole voting life until the months leading up to the 2016 election. After the election we couldn't talk politics at all because he had flipped to being a raging democrat! I believe his sour attitude led to him passing away, about a month and a half ago, earlier than he SHOULD have passed. At least we had a nice last conversation, where politics were NOT mentioned.

I'm truly sorry for your loss. I lost my father but thankfully he guided me through my confused years and today I'm exactly what he was...a conservative
Thank you. I truly believe my father would have and should have lived longer if he had had a better attitude about things the last few years of his life. It was such a strange transformation. He had a hatred for our president and pretty much ANYTHING conservative, politically speaking. He NEVER had this hatred for the Left when he was a Republican.

Fort Funny just went limp....lmao
That person is a strange one. On the one hand, I applaud them for have blues legend Robert Johnson as their icon. On the other hand, they are SO DAMNED DUMB politically! I figure they were probably brainwashed by our hideously biased mainstream media, like CNN, MSNBC and moronic late show hosts. I know my own father was brainwashed by the media. He was a staunch conservative/Republican his whole voting life until the months leading up to the 2016 election. After the election we couldn't talk politics at all because he had flipped to being a raging democrat! I believe his sour attitude led to him passing away, about a month and a half ago, earlier than he SHOULD have passed. At least we had a nice last conversation, where politics were NOT mentioned.

I feel for you, man. My own dad ended up as an Obama-supporter before he passed away. The same dad who during WW2, was trained to rain down death on the Nazis by jumping out of an airplane in WW2.

I felt sorry for him.
Thank you.

We don't toss people overboard unless we have proof of their actions.

He's seated, get over it.

Sure you do, metaphorically. Right wingers like you toss everyone under the bus if they don't agree with you.

I happen to believe Kavanaugh is unfit to be a supreme court justice. His demeanor during the confirmation hearings was inappropriate; his rant in his opening statement was sufficient to not confirm him, for he exposed his biases and temperament for all the world to see.

Kavanaugh says he's victim of 'revenge on behalf of the Clintons'

Of course, you would believe it because you're a wingnut, fool.
The baseless attacks Kav took was no more than a political game by your own Feinstein.
Then he defends himself from leftwing lies, and you get your panties all in a wad. No surprise.
If it was in a court of law, you know it would have been thrown out.
Lie away, cupcake.

"Of course, you would believe it because you're a wingnut, fool."

Methinks you are the wingnut and a biddable fool [trading ad hominems isn't my choice, but I'm sick of jerks like you]

Did you find Kavanaugh truthful, and did he maintain the decorum of what is to be expected of a judge? Yes or No.

Have you ever sat through a trial, watched each witness closely?

Did anyone, Kavanaugh included, provide any exculpatory evidence?

What did the vicitims hope to accomplish by making the claim that Kavanaugh was sexually inappropriate?

Why did Grassley refuse to provide documents, and the few he did were held back until the evening before the hearings?

Why did the committee limit the extent of the investigation of Kavanaugh past?

Grassley ran a Kangaroo Court, something reminiscent of a Soviet Trial during the 30's in Russia.
It was nothing but a political game, you buffoon. It wasn't hard to figure that out
with how they played and brought it out the last minute for maximum impact.
If you can't see that, then you are stupider than your posts.
None are so blind than those who will not see.

Always a personal attack. Only a coward hiding behind a keyboard makes that a habit.
Aren't you a snowflake? You ignore facts over and over and over, and come back with your
same old crap.

All the allegations came up blanks by you and your ilk. Like I stated earlier, you buffoons have
to rely on telling lies about the person hoping that it will become the truth.
Now, go pound sand.

Last edited:
Sure you do, metaphorically. Right wingers like you toss everyone under the bus if they don't agree with you.

I happen to believe Kavanaugh is unfit to be a supreme court justice. His demeanor during the confirmation hearings was inappropriate; his rant in his opening statement was sufficient to not confirm him, for he exposed his biases and temperament for all the world to see.

The baseless attacks Kav took was no more than a political game by your own Feinstein.
Then he defends himself from leftwing lies, and you get your panties all in a wad. No surprise.
Lie away, cupcake.

Methinks you are the wingnut and a biddable fool [trading ad hominems isn't my choice, but I'm sick of jerks like you]

Did you find Kavanaugh truthful, and did he maintain the decorum of what is to be expected of a judge? Yes or No.

What did the vicitims hope to accomplish by making the claim that Kavanaugh was sexually inappropriate?

Why did Grassley refuse to provide documents, and the few he did were held back until the evening before the hearings?

Grassley ran a Kangaroo Court, something reminiscent of a Soviet Trial during the 30's in Russia.
It was nothing but a political game, you buffoon. It wasn't hard to figure that out

Always a personal attack. Only a coward hiding behind a keyboard makes that a habit.
Aren't you a snowflake? You ignore facts over and over and over, and come back with your
same old crap.

All the allegations came up blanks by you and your ilk. Like I stated earlier, you buffoons have
Now, go pound sand.

And I repeat, "Always a personal attack. Only a coward hiding behind a keyboard makes that a habit."

Lie away, cupcake.

same old crap.

Now, go pound sand.

And I repeat, "Always a personal attack. Only a coward hiding behind a keyboard makes that a habit."
Trolling, wry?????

Lie away, cupcake.

same old crap.

Now, go pound sand.

It really should be a top post title but you can bet the snowflake moderators will shut it down.

FAKE NEWS AGAIN! TIMES RETRACTS KAVANAUGH ALLEGATIONS!

It would be locked in five minutes.

Jo

Too much evidence? Get enough liberals to lie enough and it becomes truth? Good grief, wry. Glad you're not on the force any longer.
You would be planting 'evidence' to make your case. Seek help

Do you have any exculpatory evidence? Other than Kavanaugh's denial, there is no evidence he is not what the two victims have alleged. In fact it has been reported that others tried to come forward but were ignored by the investigators who were already limited by Grassley.

Keep in mind the vote to confirm Kavanaugh was 50 to 48; his belligerent and partisan rant was enough to disqualify him as a justice of the Supreme Court.

Of course you hate liberals and all Democrats too, so your opinion is way to biased to be considered credible, in this matter and all others.

We don't toss people overboard unless we have proof of their actions.

He's seated, get over it.

Lie away, cupcake.

Now that it has been exposed as fake news a second time.... It will do two things.

Drive away independent voters and reinforce the error of the slave-dupes...
Slave dupe.

Jo

Last edited:

Lie away, cupcake.

same old crap.

Now, go pound sand.

Wry Catcher is full of shit. He always throws his liberal opinions in everything but as you know, he is always wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lie away, cupcake.

same old crap.

Now, go pound sand.

So your saying your a coward because you do it all the time and hide behind your computer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Innocent or proven guilty, that man is tainted. For life.

Rarely is anyone found innocent, clearly Kavanaugh was not deemed innocent by the Senate. He was not found to be not guilty or guilty; I suspect every Senator would not have trusted Kavanaugh alone with their teenage daughter.

The encore for the Kavanaugh smear is more proof that the left is being controlled by their most radical elements and they shouldn't be running a gas station let alone a state or the federal government.

Democrat Desperation has set in. This tells me that the Media knows that something damageing is coming out soon and they need to create a distraction from it.

New sexual misconduct accusation against Kavanaugh emerges, echoing previous Yale allegation

Brett Kavanaugh Fit In With the Privileged Kids. She Did Not.

The confirmation of this rapist was a complete sham. Hopefully, the FBI can do this one correctly. It's time to close in on this frat boy douche bag so we can impeach.

EEnomJgXYAAZ0Pd

It’s against the law to mislead the FBI. And here you have dozens of people that were willing to come and talk to the FBI and the FBI was given orders not to talk to them.
The FBI did not need orders not to talk to the witnesses. They couldn't talk to the witnesses at all. The FBI did exactly what it was supposed to do. It told Ramirez to file a complaint with the police department who would then investigate.

The democrats believe they have found the formula to bring down the entire government. Attack all three branches simultaneously. Destroy the Executive through Trump, the legislative through Mitch McConnell and the judicial through Kavanaugh. That's the plan.

Democrat Desperation has set in. This tells me that the Media knows that something damageing is coming out soon and they need to create a distraction from it.

New sexual misconduct accusation against Kavanaugh emerges, echoing previous Yale allegation

Brett Kavanaugh Fit In With the Privileged Kids. She Did Not.

The confirmation of this rapist was a complete sham. Hopefully, the FBI can do this one correctly. It's time to close in on this frat boy douche bag so we can impeach.

Don't be spreading lies.

Forum List

Back