Here We Go Again! New Sexual Misconduct Accusations Emerge Against Brett Kavanaugh

It's hilarious to see the Dim Dems in such a panic mode! As one person already commented on here, Ruthie must be getting REALLY close to leaving us. The stupidity of the Dems to go after Kavanaugh AGAIN, after it failed miserably the first time, is simply mind-boggling.

Kavanaugh needs to keep his zipper closed

Good thing robes do not have zippers

You'd know.

Stop already, you low life clowns bought into fake news.....fucking again. Wise up ya fckn morons
Doesn’t seem so fake

The guy is a creep

A "creep" because he allegedly did something that was proven to be false?

What if I accused you of being a pedophile, out of the blue, and with no real proof to back up my allegation?

Would that make you a "creep" too?

The conservatives supported a scumbag for the SCOTUS, because they saw him as their "abortion fairy".

There's really not anything more to this. Stop wasting everyone's time with this idiotic dog and pony show.

The conservatives supported a scumbag for the SCOTUS, because they saw him as their "abortion fairy".

There's really not anything more to this. Stop wasting everyone's time with this idiotic dog and pony show.

Link to something proving him to be a "scumbag"?

No, that's okay. You know he is a scumbag. In fact, I'm certain it's one reasons you like him. Furthermore, I'm not trying to convince you he is a scumbag. You can't convince a crazy person that they are crazy. And you are a Grade A nutsack.

You're such a pup.

Show evidence Kavanaugh did anything. Not hearsay real evidence.

If not stfu
Nah, you go ahead and just shut your anus sucker, thanks.

Now, run along and lean on your report button, like you always do, sissypants...

You're such a pup.

Show evidence Kavanaugh did anything. Not hearsay real evidence.

If not stfu
Nah, you go ahead and just shut your anus sucker, thanks.

Now, run along and lean on your report button, like you always do, sissypants...

No asshole show the damn evidence.

Do it now or YOU stfu.

Let's play

Turns out the lawyer friend of Clinton’s that started the rumor just so happened to be on the team defending him in the Lewinsky affair, and happened to have had a run in with Kavanaugh that was working for Ken Starr on the case against dear ole Bill. Coincidence? Not.

You'd know.

Stop already, you low life clowns bought into fake news.....fucking again. Wise up ya fckn morons
Doesn’t seem so fake

The guy is a creep

You're being mocked...and you know it. Lol

Tired old flamer trying so hard

I'm onto you and you know that too....your best bet is to stop. Old man

You know better. They can't "stop."

They have been obsessed 24/7/365, ever since he was sworn in on January 20, 2017. That's 856 days of non-stop derangement with Donald Trump redecorating the insides of their craniums with purple, orange, and black paint.

How they've managed to not burst into flames and self combust yet, is a mystery to me.

EEnomJgXYAAZ0Pd

It’s against the law to mislead the FBI. And here you have dozens of people that were willing to come and talk to the FBI and the FBI was given orders not to talk to them.

You'd know.

Doesn’t seem so fake

The guy is a creep

You're being mocked...and you know it. Lol

Tired old flamer trying so hard

I'm onto you and you know that too....your best bet is to stop. Old man

You know better. They can't "stop."

They have been obsessed 24/7/365, ever since he was sworn in on January 20, 2017. That's 856 days of non-stop derangement with Donald Trump redecorating the insides of their craniums with purple, orange, and black paint.

How they've managed to not burst into flames and self combust yet, is a mystery to me.

Show real evidence..

They can't and everyone knows it

No, that's okay. You know he is a scumbag. In fact, I'm certain it's one reasons you like him. Furthermore, I'm not trying to convince you he is a scumbag. You can't convince a crazy person that they are crazy. And you are a Grade A nutsack.

The only thing I'm certain of and thoroughly convinced of, is that you're a nutcase. Maybe you should be red-flagged as a potential threat.

Anyone who desperately holds onto false notions like that for so long is obviously a threat to society, and should be put somewhere where they won't act on their impulses.

Winger, Fort Fuck up and Derp being mocked with out mercy.

Priceless

Aww, now. It's not "politically-correct" to make fun of those with mental issues. They should be treated with kindness, understanding, a little psychotherapy, and lots of thorazine and shock treatment.

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back