Here we go again

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
" A new wrinkle to Ivanka Trump's sit-in on her father's meeting with the Japanese prime minister, from the New York Times: "Ms. Trump is nearing a licensing deal with the Japanese apparel giant Sanei International, both parties told The New York Times. The largest shareholder of Sanei's parent company is the Development Bank of Japan, which is wholly owned by the Japanese government."

Trump aims to make billions from his position as President. Like he pocketed millions while running for office.

Good lord you liberal shitheads are fuckin stupid. Hitlary sold out our national interests for her own profit, but Trumps daughter might make money selling clothes?

Oh the humanity!!!

Fuckin retards.

National interests, lol. The difference between murdering 100 arab families next year, or 200! :laugh2:

There is no such thing as national interests. Do you believe your masters truly care about this nonexistent myth of a nation? No, they care only about special interests.

Good lord you liberal shitheads are fuckin stupid. Hitlary sold out our national interests for her own profit, but Trumps daughter might make money selling clothes?

Oh the humanity!!!

Fuckin retards.
How?How did Hillary Profit. The Clintons took no money from the Clinton Foundation.

So come on, tell us how she did it.

And I see you are too fucking stupid to a see an issue with the President using his influence to help a familymember make money? Really?

" A new wrinkle to Ivanka Trump's sit-in on her father's meeting with the Japanese prime minister, from the New York Times: "Ms. Trump is nearing a licensing deal with the Japanese apparel giant Sanei International, both parties told The New York Times. The largest shareholder of Sanei's parent company is the Development Bank of Japan, which is wholly owned by the Japanese government."

Trump aims to make billions from his position as President. Like he pocketed millions while running for office.
Ivanka's company doesn't belong to her Dad, Dave. The American people knew Trump was a businessman and that his kids are business people, and they voted for him. I don't want to hear about all these "conflicts" that are nothing but innuendo for the next four years, please.

Oh the inhumanity...did you miss the part he deal has been two years in the making?

Ivanka's company doesn't belong to her Dad, Dave. The American people knew Trump was a businessman and that his kids are business people, and they voted for him. I don't want to hear about all these "conflicts" that are nothing but innuendo for the next four years, please.

Fuck....

Ok....

NOT ALL liberals are mindless parasites.

There's one out there apparently who is still a cognizant individual sometimes.

Why aren't you equally upset about Big Ears supposedly buying very expensive mansions in DC, Hawaii, and who the fuck knows where else? Martha's Vineyard?

He has a salary of $400k and does not come from money. That salary is relatively high, but not high enough to afford the million dollar mansions being identified.

No doubt the MSM will tell us all about it...yeah right...but we can count on the MSM inflaming some Americans with lies about Trump.

The possible misdeeds of others mean the next administration has a free pass on everything?

Fuck....

Ok....

NOT ALL liberals are mindless parasites.

There's one out there apparently who is still a cognizant individual sometimes.
Don't get used to it, Pete. I will no doubt piss you off somewhere else soon.

But Trump had Ivanka sit in on the meeting with the leader of Japan. Why was that?

So you voted for Trump because you thought it would be OK if Trump based his decision as President making on whether or not it was profitable to Trump personally? Really,. You voted for that?

In the past, President put their personal wealth & business activities in a BLIND trust. Trump's kids are not a blind trust.

Why aren't you equally upset about Big Ears supposedly buying very expensive mansions in DC, Hawaii, and who the fuck knows where else? Martha's Vineyard?

He has a salary of $400k and does not come from money. That salary is relatively high, but not high enough to afford the million dollar mansions being identified.

No doubt the MSM will tell us all about it...yeah right...but we can count on the MSM inflaming some Americans with lies about Trump.
Well, Mr Uninformed. Obama made millions selling books. No, don;t you feel stupid.

He rented a house in DC.

Well, Mr Uninformed. Obama made millions selling books. No, don;t you feel stupid.

He rented a house in DC.
Are you saying he has already signed book deals for books written after he leaves the White House, or are you claiming he made millions from his previous two stupid books?

You might not know this but check this out....

President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama reported a decline in annual income for 2015, amid lower royalties from books sales, according to their tax return released Friday. For 2015, the Obamas reported adjusted gross income of $436,065, down from about $477,383 the previous year.Apr 15, 2016...
Obamas’ Income Falls as Book Royalties Decline

Tell me again who feels stupid?

Oh the inhumanity...did you miss the part he deal has been two years in the making?
Did you get the part where our dear President-Elect used his position to get Ivanka a meeting with the leader of Japan when Japan owns the bank that is a major stockholder?

The idea you defend this just shows how duped you are about Trump. Trump could fire bomb a baby nursery & you would find away to justify it.

He rented a house in DC.
Are you saying he has already signed book deals for books written after he leaves the White House, or are you claiming he made millions from his previous two stupid books?

President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama reported a decline in annual income for 2015, amid lower royalties from books sales, according to their tax return released Friday. For 2015, the Obamas reported adjusted gross income of $436,065, down from about $477,383 the previous year.Apr 15, 2016...

So, an extra $400k minimum for 8 years adds up to nothing?

He rented a house in DC.

Now why must you post silliness?

He makes $400k a year. That will not buy mansions valued in the millions, if not tens of millions.

If he has a huge nest egg, would not his AGI reflect it? Or did he put all his wealth earned prior to being POTUS, in hidden trust and is now using it to buy mansions?

I am not asking you these questions, because clearly you are uninformed.

He rented a house in DC.

He makes $400k a year. That will not buy mansions valued in the millions, if not tens of millions.

If he has a huge nest egg, would not his AGI reflect it? Or did he put all his wealth earned prior to being POTUS, in hidden trust and is now using it to buy mansions?

Look, dipstick. You claimed Obama's only income was his salary. I proved you wrong. Now run along & pout some more like a good little Trumpette.

But Trump had Ivanka sit in on the meeting with the leader of Japan. Why was that?

So you voted for Trump because you thought it would be OK if Trump based his decision as President making on whether or not it was profitable to Trump personally? Really,. You voted for that?

In the past, President put their personal wealth & business activities in a BLIND trust. Trump's kids are not a blind trust.
Oh dear, no--I voted against Trump and argued against Trump and prayed for no Trump. I'm just being practical. He made no bones about it while he was campaigning and the people in the country elected him (not including me) so I am now bound to call him President and give him the respect that office deserves. I would just prefer we focus on more important issues than whether he is going to make money while he is President. He's Trump. Of course he will. IMO, we might as well accept it.

He rented a house in DC.

Look, dipstick. You claimed Obama's only income was his salary. I proved you wrong. Now run along & pout some more like a good little Trumpette.
You are rather slow aren't you?

I never stated his salary was his only income. Why are you so disingenuous?

And I find Trump wanting, but compared to Cankles, he might as well be George Fing Washington

Forum List

Back