Here we go again

Well, Mr Uninformed. Obama made millions selling books. No, don;t you feel stupid.

He rented a house in DC.
Are you saying he has already signed book deals for books written after he leaves the White House, or are you claiming he made millions from his previous two stupid books?

You might not know this but check this out....

President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama reported a decline in annual income for 2015, amid lower royalties from books sales, according to their tax return released Friday. For 2015, the Obamas reported adjusted gross income of $436,065, down from about $477,383 the previous year.Apr 15, 2016...
Obamas’ Income Falls as Book Royalties Decline

Tell me again who feels stupid?

So, an extra $400k minimum for 8 years adds up to nothing?
Now why must you post silliness?

He makes $400k a year. That will not buy mansions valued in the millions, if not tens of millions.

If he has a huge nest egg, would not his AGI reflect it? Or did he put all his wealth earned prior to being POTUS, in hidden trust and is now using it to buy mansions?

I am not asking you these questions, because clearly you are uninformed.

Look, dipstick. You claimed Obama's only income was his salary. I proved you wrong. Now run along & pout some more like a good little Trumpette.
You are rather slow aren't you?

I never stated his salary was his only income. Why are you so disingenuous?

And I find Trump wanting, but compared to Cankles, he might as well be George Fing Washington
You are such a liar.

You asked how Obama could afford these houses on a $450K salary. That definitely says that 450K was his only income. Look, you said something stupid. Just admit it & move on.

Are you saying he has already signed book deals for books written after he leaves the White House, or are you claiming he made millions from his previous two stupid books?

President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama reported a decline in annual income for 2015, amid lower royalties from books sales, according to their tax return released Friday. For 2015, the Obamas reported adjusted gross income of $436,065, down from about $477,383 the previous year.Apr 15, 2016...

He makes $400k a year. That will not buy mansions valued in the millions, if not tens of millions.

If he has a huge nest egg, would not his AGI reflect it? Or did he put all his wealth earned prior to being POTUS, in hidden trust and is now using it to buy mansions?

Look, dipstick. You claimed Obama's only income was his salary. I proved you wrong. Now run along & pout some more like a good little Trumpette.

And I find Trump wanting, but compared to Cankles, he might as well be George Fing Washington
You are such a liar.

You asked how Obama could afford these houses on a $450K salary. That definitely says that 450K was his only income. Look, you said something stupid. Just admit it & move on.
Okay now I get it. You do not know what AGI from a tax return is.

Are you suggesting Obama lied to the IRS and failed to report all his income?

Why aren't you equally upset about Big Ears supposedly buying very expensive mansions in DC, Hawaii, and who the fuck knows where else? Martha's Vineyard?

He has a salary of $400k and does not come from money. That salary is relatively high, but not high enough to afford the million dollar mansions being identified.

No doubt the MSM will tell us all about it...yeah right...but we can count on the MSM inflaming some Americans with lies about Trump.
Well, Mr Uninformed. Obama made millions selling books. No, don;t you feel stupid.

He rented a house in DC.

Doesnt add up.
How Barack Obama Made His Fortune

National interests, lol. The difference between murdering 100 arab families next year, or 200! :laugh2:

There is no such thing as national interests. Do you believe your masters truly care about this nonexistent myth of a nation? No, they care only about special interests.

Take it to the Conspiracy Forum, nut.

Right, because special interest groups are a conspiracy.... :laugh2:

You are such a liar.

You said his salary as if it were his on;y income. Quit lying & GFY if you can't have a real conversation.

He rented a house in DC.

Doesnt add up.
Why not just ask Rush Limbaugh.

He has released his tax returns. While Obama was in the Ill Senate, Michelle was earning triple figures.

You people are such a bunch of whiny fucks.

Doesnt add up.

He has released his tax returns. While Obama was in the Ill Senate, Michelle was earning triple figures.

Still doesnt add up.

Doesnt add up.

Aw, nobody changed little Davey's diapers yet?

Doesnt add up.

Still doesnt add up.
So, you think Obama somehow cheated or earned big money through illegal means & no one on the Right every discovered it. Look up the tax returns.

Doesnt add up.

Still doesnt add up.
So, you think Obama somehow cheated or earned big money through illegal means & no one on the Right every discovered it. Look up the tax returns.

I'd say he sold influence and his payment was in the form of a high dollar mansion in Hawaii.

You are such a liar.

You said his salary as if it were his on;y income. Quit lying & GFY if you can't have a real conversation.
Let me explain what it means to complete a tax return....apparently you don't complete one which could indicate you are either a deadbeat or a tax evader...and may be a reflection of your inability to comprehend the written word.

ALL your income for the year MUST be declared on your tax return...ALL YOUR INCOME. Legally you are required to list ALL your income....ALL YOUR INCOME!!!!

At no time did I say his salary was his only income, but as the IRS confirmed, his income for the past two years was only slightly more than his $400k salary.....do you know what this means?

Forum List

Back