HERE WE GO: Biden Campaign Wants Fact Checkers For Presidential Debates Because Joe Biden Is Incapable Forming Coherent Arguments

Says who, the FBI? Yeah, we believe that. Mueller has never produced the documentation to support it.

lol ... even better:

The infamous hacker who exposed Clinton's email server is going to prison for 4 years
Paul Szoldra Sep 1, 2016, 12:49 PM
The infamous hacker who exposed Clinton's email server is going to prison for 4 years

No evidence that he hacked Hillary's server:
"He claimed in May that he accessed Clinton's private email server twice — a charge the Clinton campaign has denied and that has not been verified by the FBI, which investigated the use of the server — but found the contents "not interesting" at the time."

another ' innocent ' associated with trump goes to prison.
He's not a Trump associate, douchebag.

i never said he was ' an associate '. did i?

nope. i said associated. as in linked ... an 'associate' gives the impression that the dude actually worked for donny. he didn't work for donny - but rather worked to get him into office. think of it as a rooooskie PAC.

so uh - there's that. & it doesn't change the fact that he hacked hillary's email; & since he went to prison for it ..... means that there was proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

that mini hissy fit when he stopped the interview was a small glimpse into how he behaves like a petulant child behind the scenes. his very qualified multi degreed psychologist niece, mary trump - has written that donny is 'institutionalized' within the walls of the white house. problem is that his 'handlers' can't keep the straight jacket on in front of the cameras.

"whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted in important matters" - Albert Einstein

I'd like to update that quote: "whoever is incapable of forming 2 consecutive coherent thoughts, cannot be POTUS!"

Says who, the FBI? Yeah, we believe that. Mueller has never produced the documentation to support it.

lol ... even better:

"He claimed in May that he accessed Clinton's private email server twice — a charge the Clinton campaign has denied and that has not been verified by the FBI, which investigated the use of the server — but found the contents "not interesting" at the time."

nope. i said associated. as in linked ... an 'associate' gives the impression that the dude actually worked for donny. he didn't work for donny - but rather worked to get him into office. think of it as a rooooskie PAC.

so uh - there's that. & it doesn't change the fact that he hacked hillary's email; & since he went to prison for it ..... means that there was proof beyond a reasonable doubt.
The term "linked" is totally meaningless. John Hinkly is "linked" to John Lennon.

He was not convicted of hacking Hillary's email, and there's absolutely no evidence that he did.

Lol.....who didn't see this coming? This is more proof that mentally ill Quid Pro Quo Joe is not fit to serve as president. They know Trump will rip him to shreds in the debates.

How do you debate someone who will just make stuff up to support his position? If there are no fact-checkers Biden will spend all his time doing the fact-checking and Trump will just make up new stuff as he does.
Facts are mostly a matter of OPINION..

Look at Snopes look at politicfacts mostly partisan hacks opinions.

"whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted in important matters" - Albert Einstein

I'd like to update that quote: "whoever is incapable of forming 2 consecutive coherent thoughts, cannot be POTUS!"
^^^ never read the Constitution

Only people who had her emails at that point was the FBI, and they were missing tens of thousands.

Link to Russia doing that attempting to hack her emails hours after the crack?

Watch this................
LOL

Sure, watch this ...

“Within approximately five hours of Trump's statement, GRU officers targeted for the first time Clinton's personal office,” the report reads, referring to Russia's military intelligence agency.
The Russian officers sent malicious links to 15 email accounts linked to the domain of Clinton’s personal office, and the “investigation did not find evidence of earlier GRU attempts to compromise accounts hosted on this domain," according to the report.

Her personal office? The emails in question were her Sec of State emails, Dummy.

Try again.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck... again ... email does not reside on a single server. Hackers tried to access her email accounts, just as I said

Are you ever not an imbecile?

Ever?? :ack-1:
Show me Mueller's evidence. Who told him they tried to hack Hitlery's private email account? Hillary? Grow a brain.

And how the hell does Mueller know they never tried to hack her before? How could he possibly prove that? Hint: He can't.

You are a gullible rube.

Thanks for admitting he's skeered.

giphy.gif
Are you "skeered" to put your wet finger into a light socket?
LOLOL

Fucking moron doesn't realize he just admitted Impeached Trump going up again Biden in a debate where comments would be fact-checked, is a deadly situation for Impeached Trump.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
Did you imagine we wouldn't notice that you didn't answer the question?
didn't
We'll take that to mean that you realize your post was pure idiocy. "Fact check" is a leftwing euphemism meaning "lied about."
I didn't need to answer your question for two reasons. One, we're talking about fact checking and you idiotically equated that with death; and two, you unwittingly (only way you know how to post) admitted fact checking Impeached Trump would be the death knell of him.

:dance:
Neither claim is true, douchebag. Virtually everything you post is a lie or just plain wrong.
LOLOL

Spits the USMB's fucking moron who can't comprehend anything above a first grade level.

Suffice it to say, both claims are spot on.
Neither claim is true, douchebag. Virtually everything you post is a lie or just plain wrong.
Now you sound like a parrot mindlessly squawking.
The irony of your post is astounding.

Only people who had her emails at that point was the FBI, and they were missing tens of thousands.

LOL

Sure, watch this ...

“Within approximately five hours of Trump's statement, GRU officers targeted for the first time Clinton's personal office,” the report reads, referring to Russia's military intelligence agency.
The Russian officers sent malicious links to 15 email accounts linked to the domain of Clinton’s personal office, and the “investigation did not find evidence of earlier GRU attempts to compromise accounts hosted on this domain," according to the report.

Her personal office? The emails in question were her Sec of State emails, Dummy.

Try again.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck... again ... email does not reside on a single server. Hackers tried to access her email accounts, just as I said

Show me Mueller's evidence. Who told him they tried to hack Hitlery's private email account? Hillary? Grow a brain.

And how the hell does Mueller know they never tried to hack her before? How could he possibly prove that? Hint: He can't.

You are a gullible rube.
Fuck off, dumbfuck, I already gave you a link to the news reporting on this. So did meaner gene. That you still want to keep your head buried firmly up your ass because you want to continue denying reality is your problem at this point.

LOL

Sure, watch this ...

Try again.
LOLOL

You are a gullible rube.
Fuck off, dumbfuck, I already gave you a link to the news reporting on this. So did meaner gene. That you still want to keep your head buried firmly up your ass because you want to continue denying reality is your problem at this point.
You mean a link to the evidence that was blacked out?

LOL

Sure, watch this ...

Try again.
LOLOL

You are a gullible rube.
No, the link I gave was to the news reporting Russia attempted to hack Hillary's email hours after Impeached Trump encouraged them to hack her.

lol ... even better:

The term "linked" is totally meaningless. John Hinkly is "linked" to John Lennon.

He was not convicted of hacking Hillary's email, and there's absolutely no evidence that he did.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lame lame fucking lame.

& michael cohen - who is currently in prison for fraud - isn't in it deep with donny regarding any fraud........... right, little deplorable?

dis-missed.

Fact checking is fake wording for “you did not say what we wanted the way we want you to” so it’s arbitrary and punitive and fake

Fact checking is fake wording for “you did not say what we wanted the way we want you to” so it’s arbitrary and punitive and fake
LOLOL

Cracks me up how rightards have become allergic to facts.

LOL

Sure, watch this ...

Try again.
LOLOL

You are a gullible rube.
No, the link I gave was to the news reporting Russia attempted to hack Hillary's email hours after Impeached Trump encouraged them to hack her.
Who "reported" that?

LOLOL

Cracks me up how rightards have become allergic to facts.

Lol,profanity and name calling is surrender.
Thank you for your acknowledgment of your defeat.
LOLOL

Running away like a pussy under the guise that some words offend you when really, you're incapable of defending yourself is the real surrender.

Forum List

Back