Here we go, Day 3 of the SCOTUS hearing

I gotta say, my favorite moment from yesterday was when Kamala Harris kept telling Barrett “ANSWER YES OR NO, PLEASE”.

MEANWHILE KAMALA WONT EVER ANSWER YES OR NO TO ANYTHING!

Harris treated Barrett like a criminal. What a bitch.
That condescending view is what Kamala is all about... How dare a judge stand up to her. Its not playing well with suburban moms..

I gotta say, my favorite moment from yesterday was when Kamala Harris kept telling Barrett “ANSWER YES OR NO, PLEASE”.

That condescending view is what Kamala is all about... How dare a judge stand up to her. Its not playing well with suburban moms..

Kamala literally was deposing Barrett like Barrett was a criminal. What an evil evil bitch.

Here goes Whitehouse with his condescending MANSPLAINING. He is being a rude asshole. How do his constituents vote this prick into office?

SUCH A MISOGYNIST JERK.

As I sit hear watching Whitehouse try and trap Barrett I am not amused. HE is trying like hell to paint her as knowing of the money that is running adds in her defense. He is trying to paint her as a paid for shill...

I knew this was coming because this is the same ass that made accusations against Kavenaugh.

Whitehouse conveniently ignores that his seat was paid for by black monies and that democrats are taking three times more black monies than republicans..... what a fucking hypocrite.

As I sit hear watching Whitehouse try and trap Barrett I am not amused. HE is trying like hell to paint her as knowing of the money that is running adds in her defense. He is trying to paint her as a paid for shill...

I knew this was coming because this is the same ass that made accusations against Kavenaugh.

Such an unlikable prick. He makes Leahy seem like a Teddy Bear.

Liberals will certainly call out his MANSPLAINING.....RIGHT? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Somehow I am pretty sure they have defined mansplaining as only being done by conservative men.

Suburban mom's I know adore Amy

Just confirm already, she's a lock

Absolutely, but these assholes are trying to undermone her credibilty and get her into a trap where she will have to recuse herself from key cases. Its serious chess going on and Barrett checkmating every Democrat scumbag.
This is like watching some one shoot ducks in a pond... Barrett is doing failure drills on each and every one of these idiots... and it is awesome to watch...

I was reading some Midwest letters to the editor and they are not being kind to Harris.... From her inability to manage risk like every American does each and every day to being an ass they are not liking what they are seeing..

I was reading some Midwest letters to the editor and they are not being kind to Harris.... From her inability to manage risk like every American does each and every day to being an ass they are not liking what they are seeing..

Suburban moms I know can't stand her.

I can't believe Biden/Harris was the best the demoquacks could come up with

Absolutely, but these assholes are trying to undermone her credibilty and get her into a trap where she will have to recuse herself from key cases. Its serious chess going on and Barrett checkmating every Democrat scumbag.
This is like watch some one shoot ducks in a pond... Barrett is doing failure drills on each and every one of these idiots... and it is awesome to watch...

She is one of the sharpest people I have seen. We are lucky to have her on SCOTUS. What a great nomination!

They Dems have tried now for about 7 hours of their time to get her to fuck up and she has not.

All the left has is she said, “SEXUAL PREFERENCE” instead of “SEXUAL ORIENTATION”.....because who you love isnt a CHOICE....So the LGBTQ community was able to cry their FAKE outrage yesterday.

BARRETT IS KILLING IT.

This is like watch some one shoot ducks in a pond... Barrett is doing failure drills on each and every one of these idiots... and it is awesome to watch...

She is one of the sharpest people I have seen. We are lucky to have her on SCOTUS. What a great nomination!

They Dems have tried now for about 7 hours of their time to get her to fuck up and she has not.

All the left has is she said, “SEXUAL PREFERENCE” instead of “SEXUAL ORIENTATION”.....because who you love isnt a CHOICE....So the LGBTQ community was able to cry their FAKE outrage yesterday.

BARRETT IS KILLING IT.

LGBT are always bawling... shrugs

Graham just allowed Barrett to clarify many points....now we go to Feinstein.

We seem very hung up on severability and the ACA.

Dems have decided their main point of attack is the ACA because polling shows healthcare is the #1 concern of Americans. Now its just a show for the election.
For the Love of CHRIST, Jesus didn't take so much time to be tortured to death and save mankind. I understand she's a Christian and very likely an Xian theocrat, but for the Love of God get done with it.

I think they keep trying to get her to fuck up so that she has to recuse herself from possible cases they are worried about.

By fuck up, I mean state how she would rule....then they will demand she recuse herself because she already said how she would rule.

That is one of the things these assholes are pulling.
Which means along with Dems other threats and attempts at controlling cases they might be walking the thin line on a few obstruction of justice charges and it's all on televised recorded for clear cut evidence.

4ihewn.jpg

I hope you are all watching Cruz....this is awesome. Putting Dems on blast for their DARK MONEY.

Forum List

Back