Here We Go: FBI Agents on the Hunt for ‘Domestic Terror Threats’ Ahead of Trump’s Florida Court Appearance (VIDEO)

These troops of monkey's do this shit all the time.
They kill multiple people every weekend in Shitcago.
Better then seditious conspiracy but sure, if you are equating every brawl on the sidewalk to an attack on our nations capital then have it.

I don't blame you actually, I would try to deflect from my party doing that too.

Quick question. Did someone on the left defend the actions of those idiots and try to blame people nearby?

Better then seditious conspiracy but sure, if you are equating every brawl on the sidewalk to an attack on our nations capital then have it.

I don't blame you actually, I would try to deflect from my party doing that too.

Quick question. Did someone on the left defend the actions of those idiots and try to blame people nearby?

Thats what actually happened and it's why the left doesnt want to release J6th footage.

Really i am quite a good sized man, who believes that our borders should be closed, not open to diseased illegal aliens who drink and then drive killing many US citizens yearly. If you condone the invasion, then you deserve the actions that can happen with you wanting them here.

KAREN.....
Nope. You're definitely a little man.

Bullshit!!
Dems are the ones refusing to release the J6th footage and thats a fact.
Are you living in a hole? McCarthy took ALL VIDEO from 1/6 and instead of releasing it to the public, HE did an exclusive with Fox news and Tucker and gave them ALL to him, for Tucker to do his pro Trumper angle on what he chose to release to us.... Pretty darn scuzzy of McCarthy.....And now Tucker is gone from Fox and all the video is gone, has not been released to the public!!!!

Bullshit!!
Dems are the ones refusing to release the J6th footage and thats a fact.

You must have slept through it...... :rolleyes:

You must have slept through it...... :rolleyes:

Then why havent we seen them?

Forum List

Back