Here We Go: FBI Agents on the Hunt for ‘Domestic Terror Threats’ Ahead of Trump’s Florida Court Appearance (VIDEO)

You couldnt work up enough enthusiasm, for Joe Biden even if he put 10,000 volts through you.

81 million votes, my ass....
Well, it's not like I even considered vacationing in Washington in January, to see him sworn in, and I voted for him.
Not sure why you think I would even consider going, Simp.
You just seem like the committed type, or maybe the type that should be committed.:auiqs.jpg:

Once they disarm the US citizen there is going to be nothing left except rocks and Molotov Cocktails against a tyrannical government. It always ends this way.
Never happen.

The rooftop Koreans will be back next time.

Most of em are REALLY FUCKING PISSED right now.

Thats not gonna work at this time.
That'll just make em more aggressive and they can claim it was necessary to stop another so called insurrection.
Hell I wouldnt put it past them to claim Trump supporters shot and killed some feebs so they'd have an excuse to start gunning down anyone who got in the way. Thats pretty much exactly what they did on J6th.

Next time needs to be planned, organized,
Secretive, and explosive.
Not a bunch of tail gaters cooking out.

Next time needs to be planned, organized,
Secretive, and explosive.
Not a bunch of tail gaters cooking out.

It's still not time for that.
Things would have to be far worse than they are know.
Not that I dont think it's gonna get far worse we're just not to that point.

Nope demwit brown shirts step in as fake Trump supporters.
Why do you think they dont want to release the videos?
Duh. We want the videos released to the entire public.

It is You, Republicans WHO DO NOT want them released to the public.

Speaker McCarthy took all of those video OF OURS to see, and gave them EXCLUSIVELY to Tucker Carlson and Fox,

And low and behold, we the citizenry have never been able to see them all.... they've disappeared in to the sunset, just as republicans and trumpers wanted all along, so they could continue to lie about who was there, and who started and pushed the riot, on to someone else other than the culprits, themselves, ...just like you did!

We 're on to you! :thup:

I wonder what kind of false flag event they are going to stage this time using Antifa again?

It's Gateway Pundit. There probably won't be much of a turnout.

I wonder what kind of false flag event they are going to stage this time using Antifa again?

It's to bad Trump supporters are so violent.

Like a bunch of wild monkeys.

Duh. We want the videos released to the entire public.

It is You, Republicans WHO DO NOT want them released to the public.

Speaker McCarthy took all of those video OF OURS to see, and gave them EXCLUSIVELY to Tucker Carlson and Fox,

And low and behold, we the citizenry have never been able to see them all.... they've disappeared in to the sunset, just as republicans and trumpers wanted all along, so they could continue to lie about who was there, and who started and pushed the riot, on to someone else other than the culprits, themselves, ...just like you did!

We 're on to you! :thup:

Bullshit!!
Dems are the ones refusing to release the J6th footage and thats a fact.

Yep....
They keep doing things that they know is going to piss off a lot of Conservatives in hopes that Conservatives will retaliate with violence.
J6th is a prime example. Get a bunch of Conservatives together and start the false flag operation.
We need to find a way to fight this bullshit without giving them the opportunity to set us up again.
Although in the end I'm afraid nothing will stop the outbreak of violence if the left isn't stopped.
There probably won't be any violence or even a big turn out. Trump isn't worth it.

What a disgusting little man you are.
Really i am quite a good sized man, who believes that our borders should be closed, not open to diseased illegal aliens who drink and then drive killing many US citizens yearly. If you condone the invasion, then you deserve the actions that can happen with you wanting them here.

KAREN.....

Forum List

Back