Here We Go: FBI Agents on the Hunt for ‘Domestic Terror Threats’ Ahead of Trump’s Florida Court Appearance (VIDEO)

!00% Tumpist, that doesn't believe in the rule of law, courts, or juries of peers, right there. You should have gone to the rally and the attack you support, then you could be with your brothers.
liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Just when there is retaliation, make the FIB pay with many lives. The more that die for their cause, the more they will realize that it isnt worth it(just like the US found out in Afghanistan). 10 FIB agents for just one of me, is a good day....
I'll let the FBI know about that one.

And I kinda sorta think that is why the Miami PD, the FBI, and other LEO's, are arming up. No?
As we've seen previously, an assembly of folks that Don Trump provokes can be easily ---too easily --- led astray by tricksters.
Whoda thunk it?

Nope demwit brown shirts step in as fake Trump supporters.
Why do you think they dont want to release the videos?

Just when there is retaliation, make the FIB pay with many lives. The more that die for their cause, the more they will realize that it isnt worth it(just like the US found out in Afghanistan). 10 FIB agents for just one of me, is a good day....

Thats not gonna work at this time.
That'll just make em more aggressive and they can claim it was necessary to stop another so called insurrection.
Hell I wouldnt put it past them to claim Trump supporters shot and killed some feebs so they'd have an excuse to start gunning down anyone who got in the way. Thats pretty much exactly what they did on J6th.

Nope demwit brown shirts step in as fake Trump supporters.

Oh boy! Earnest poster HWGA...you nailed it on that 'demwit' (sic) thingy.
'Cause you gotta be really dumb to pretend to be a Trump supporter so you could plead guilty for bashing a cop and vandalizing the Capitol....and going to prison for 6yrs.

THAT is really dumb.

And you gotta be really smart to noodle out that seeming paradox.
Waytogoattaboy, HWGA!

Udaman! (or whatever gender pronoun you go by)

Oh boy! Earnest poster HWGA...you nailed it on that 'demwit' (sic) thingy.
'Cause you gotta be really dumb to pretend to be a Trump supporter so you could plead guilty for bashing a cop and vandalizing the Capitol....and going to prison for 6yrs.

THAT is really dumb.

And you gotta be really smart to noodle out that seeming paradox.
Waytogoattaboy, HWGA!

Udaman! (or whatever gender pronoun you go by)

Stop with the insane rambling.
All the evidence points to exactly what I said you just refuse to admit it.

All the evidence points to exactly what I said

That police-assaulters and Capitol vandalizers were only pretending to be MAGA?
And that they kept up their act during the trial, conviction, and imprisonment?
All thousand of 'em?
Some for 14, 15, 18yrs in the slammer?

You know, HWGA, I gotta admit I'm growing a tad skeptical about your detective abilities.

That police-assaulters and Capitol vandalizers were only pretending to be MAGA?
And that they kept up their act during the trial, conviction, and imprisonment?
All thousand of 'em?
Some for 14, 15, 18yrs in the slammer?

You know, HWGA, I gotta admit I'm growing a tad skeptical about your detective abilities.

Yet none have been charged with insurrection or anything close to it.
Oh...and who is Ray Epps? That guy did more to incite than any other person there yet he walks free while others are being held for two years without a trial.
Ya know your excuses are pathetic perhaps if they'd release all the video of what actually happened things would be clearer.
Which of course is exactly why they refuse to release them.
You're akin to Barney Fife when it comes to your deductive reasoning.

Yet none have been charged with insurrection or anything close to it.
Ah, good poster HWGA, you seem unsettled. Discombobulated. Unread. Uninformed.
True, none charged with insurrection, but......but sedition is awfully darn close to insurrection.
And, carries a higher penalty so.......so "I'll-take-'sedition'-for-18yrs", Alex.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh...and who is Ray Epps? That guy did more to incite than any other person there yet he walks free while others are being held for two years without a trial.
Ah, yes....... super-effective, uber-agent, ace false-flag operative Epps.
The man we must fear. If we are nutso crazo Rightfield partisans.
Ray Epps......will bring down the Miami law enforcement infrastructure tomorrow at the courthouse. Must watch TV.
(believers in Ray Epps as Agent 007-squared also believe in Obama born in Kenya, sasquatch, Yeti, and that red wine is good for you. Bizzarro Desk fare. IMHO

Ya know your excuses are pathetic perhaps if they'd release all the video of what actually happened things would be clearer.
"Release all the video"??
Write your Republican Congressman.
Write your Republican Senator.
Write Kevin McCarthy.
Hell, McCarthy has it, Jim Jordan has it.
And they gave it all to Tucker Carlson. You should know that by now.
So write Tucker.
Write Fox News.

You bark at a lot of wrong trees, good poster HWGA.
We feel for you, but you no longer have a plausible excuse.
You've been informed countless times, yet, you persist.
You validate the rather pejorative but widely held cliche' about Trump supporter's educational attainment.
Do better.
We all are mildly convinced you can.

Good luck ;)

Thats not gonna work at this time.
That'll just make em more aggressive and they can claim it was necessary to stop another so called insurrection.
Hell I wouldnt put it past them to claim Trump supporters shot and killed some feebs so they'd have an excuse to start gunning down anyone who got in the way. Thats pretty much exactly what they did on J6th.
Once they disarm the US citizen there is going to be nothing left except rocks and Molotov Cocktails against a tyrannical government. It always ends this way.

Looks like not taking any chances, this time. The grapevine threats before Jan 6th were pretty much ignored, and that turned out to be a mistake. I am sure it will be orderly in Miami.
Any violence will be from false flag Dimwinger agitators.

Any violence will be from false flag Dimwinger agitators.
That is good to know. So, I take it, you can't work up enough enthusiasm to go. Hmmm. Same here.:smoke:

That is good to know. So, I take it, you can't work up enough enthusiasm to go. Hmmm. Same here.:smoke:
You couldnt work up enough enthusiasm, for Joe Biden even if he put 10,000 volts through you.

81 million votes, my ass....

Ah, good poster HWGA, you seem unsettled. Discombobulated. Unread. Uninformed.
True, none charged with insurrection, but......but sedition is awfully darn close to insurrection.
And, carries a higher penalty so.......so "I'll-take-'sedition'-for-18yrs", Alex.

Ah, yes....... super-effective, uber-agent, ace false-flag operative Epps.
The man we must fear. If we are nutso crazo Rightfield partisans.
Ray Epps......will bring down the Miami law enforcement infrastructure tomorrow at the courthouse. Must watch TV.
(believers in Ray Epps as Agent 007-squared also believe in Obama born in Kenya, sasquatch, Yeti, and that red wine is good for you. Bizzarro Desk fare. IMHO

"Release all the video"??
Write your Republican Congressman.
Write your Republican Senator.
Write Kevin McCarthy.
Hell, McCarthy has it, Jim Jordan has it.
And they gave it all to Tucker Carlson. You should know that by now.
So write Tucker.
Write Fox News.

You bark at a lot of wrong trees, good poster HWGA.
We feel for you, but you no longer have a plausible excuse.
You've been informed countless times, yet, you persist.
You validate the rather pejorative but widely held cliche' about Trump supporter's educational attainment.
Do better.
We all are mildly convinced you can.

Good luck ;)

Good luck is right.
With the biden crime family in the white house and the weaponized three letter agencies it's gonna take a lot of luck and a lot of fighting.

Forum List

Back