Here we go google-youtube to remove thousans of offensive accounts conservatives hit the hardest

Here We Go... Google-YouTube to Remove THOUSANDS of Offensive Accounts -- Conservatives to be Hit the Hardest
In 2019 The Gateway Pundit was more accurate in reporting the top stories than the Washington Post, New York Times, CNN and the rest of the liberal mainstream media.

Google is your friend Darth Vadar said so ( google CEO)........ you idiots let them in your home " Hey google" lmfao. Hey ALexa lmfao!!!
"Conservatives to be Hit the Hardest" is because they are the most offensive.
offensive how? explain.

they we're hitting normies

be proud low IQ dumb as dirt lefttards
its the new McCarthyism
BE VERY VERY PROUD you dumb ignorant retards

@MrAllsopHistory
Follow Follow @MrAllsopHistory
More
YouTube have banned me for 'hate speech', I think due to clips on Nazi policy featuring propaganda speeches by Nazi leaders. I'm devastated to have this claim levelled against me, and frustrated 15yrs of materials for #HistoryTeacher community have ended so abruptly.
@TeamYouTube
10:36 AM - 5 Jun 2019
Drunken Peasants
@DrunkenPeasants
This is a video from 4 years ago where we mocked a conspiracy theorist that we called "Kinky Joe" for claiming Sandy Hook was a false flag. Today YouTube decided to first disable comments on it and later remove it. How was it not clear that we were condemning these beliefs?
3:00 PM - Jun 5, 2019
Jesse Lee Peterson
@JLPtalk
YouTube demonetized my channel right after taking down videos *condemning* anti-Jewish hatred by whites & Muslims! I always tell people to stop hating & blaming. @YouTubeTeam, you made an error. Do the right thing & reinstate my channel privileges/features immediately.
4:29 PM - Jun 5, 2019 · Los Angeles, CA
You dopes never had a public voice before the rise of the internet. We as a society have realized the malignant nature of your rhetoric and are simply beginning to reinstitute the guardrails that historically kept you in check.
Back in your hole, troll.

good luck fags
so you have no problem banning a history teacher for no reason whatsoever who is not even a right winger and who has NEVER openly expressed any political views on his channel

Its was just a resource for history teachers
BUt as long as ya got some conservatives and other right wingers to ITS PEACHY
have you always been a a left wing nazi ?

Forum List

Back