🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here We Go...Hillary 'Machine' Targets 'Sexist' Sanders...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
..and the Clinton 'Politics of Personal Destruction' is finally up and running, trying to ensure Sanders doesn't do to her in 2016 what Obama did in 2008...

"Hillary Clinton Is Stepping Up Her Smear Campaign Against Bernie...First she suggested the Vermont senator was sexist. Now she’s reaching for the race card"
LINK: Hillary Clinton keeps smearing Bernie Sanders as a sexist: Now she is reaching for the race card.

The 1st Hillary shot at Bernie was to suggest that the word 'shouting' in regards to Gun Control is 'code' for a SEXIST reference! :rolleyes:

Great, the woman who spent most of her political career tagging along on Slick Willey's coat tails berating, attacking, and demonizing the women he raped, sexually harassed, and had affairs with AND who has taken millions from Islamic nations that violently oppress women and engage in female genital mutilation, is 'defending the rights of women' and is fighting the DEMOCRATS who are engaging in the 'War on Women'!

:clap:

Standard campaign tactic and, compared to the names the Republican candidates have been calling each other, weak sauce.

The key thing you want to watch for: Will Sanders fire back in kind?

The smart money says he won't. He'll continue to do what he has been doing - comparing his record with hers without mentioning her name. Because smart people want to know about the issues. The rest want a circus, and that's what they've got.

“There are some who say that this [gun violence] is an urban problem. Sometimes what they mean by that is: It’s a black problem. But it’s not. It’s not black, it’s not urban. It’s a deep, profound challenge to who we are.”

Shall we compare rural and urban gun deaths, queen Clinton?

I don't like a lot of what Sanders is wanting, but I wouldn't just make shit up like this about his character.
But I guess that's the difference between an American and a politician.

She's spent the past couple of months saying "Me, too!" to a lot of what Sanders has been saying since the start of his campaign (and consistent with his entire career). Now she's trying to distance herself. Amateur hour.

Has she attacked him yet for defending a child rapist by attacking the 12 year old victim? No wait, that was Hillary. Never mind.

Forum List

Back