Here we go!

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
See the storm clouds on the horizon? Trump is melting down. Aperantly the twitter assault has begun. Trump has cast away his shackles. Which means he will run his mouth and piss any chance he had of a dignified loss. Meh, at least it will make for good TV. Yall Trumpkins best get to stash g your guns and bullets and spam.

trump is a man who knows how to change a climate or two, if you know what i mean. give him a tic tac, you'll be globally warmed in no time.

He'll be glad to get back to his Miss Universe contest and some pussy grabbin'.

See the storm clouds on the horizon? Trump is melting down. Aperantly the twitter assault has begun. Trump has cast away his shackles. Which means he will run his mouth and piss any chance he had of a dignified loss. Meh, at least it will make for good TV. Yall Trumpkins best get to stash g your guns and bullets and spam.
Meanwhile Democrats lose more and more voters to illiteracy every year.

Meanwhile Democrats lose more and more voters to illiteracy every year.

Gay.

He'll be glad to get back to his Miss Universe contest and some pussy grabbin'.

I would rather grab pussy personally. Of course, not against said pussy owners will . It will be intresting to see what he does for a job after all this. Have to admit, he looked sane on TV today, but his stupid comments and hot mic moments aside, he and his campaign are a mess. Hard to see how he pulls it off and by that I mean managing to lose and have the election not be a land slide.

Forum List

Back