Here yall go. The type of people we love to hate telling you LIKE IT IS

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

I know most of you won't listen. The right will claim he's a lowlife, the left will claim he's a privileged cracker.
To me he's none of that. He's an artist who is hammering both sides for what they are. Left vs right. Woke vs alt right.

I get that some of you will remind me that I've always had the opinion that artists should keep their politics to themselves but the thing is he has always been about politics and right vs wrong. He wasn't an elite that found morals with fame. This is who Tom McDonald has always been.

Wake up people. How is it a fucking rapper gets it while we so called enlightened "sofisticated" folks sit here and argue semantics?

• Banned
Ok here ya go, average blacks reacting to his message. There are some gems in here as well as some bouncing betties.

Listen and learn....

• Banned
Wake up people. How is it a fucking rapper gets it while we so called enlightened "sofisticated" folks sit here and argue semantics?
What's this? You consider yourself to be called an enlightened, sophisticated American?
Nope, just an average Joe with a bit more knowledge. Apparently that video offended you?

I know most of you won't listen. The right will claim he's a lowlife, the left will claim he's a privileged cracker.
To me he's none of that. He's an artist who is hammering both sides for what they are. Left vs right. Woke vs alt right.

I get that some of you will remind me that I've always had the opinion that artists should keep their politics to themselves but the thing is he has always been about politics and right vs wrong. He wasn't an elite that found morals with fame. This is who Tom McDonald has always been.

Well that is one song you will never hear on the radio

Racist

• Banned

Racist

Not my favorite kind of music but ill listen if someone is gonna put their career on the line

Racist

Not my favorite kind of music but ill listen if someone is gonna put their career on the line

What career?

He will be flipping hamburgers soon.

Again, who will advertise and promote him now?

No one with any money because those with money support Jo Bi Deng and the Chinese tyrannical capitalism.

• Banned

Racist

What career?

He will be flipping hamburgers soon.

Again, who will advertise and promote him now?

No one with any money because those with money support Jo Bi Deng and the Chinese tyrannical capitalism.

If you think Tom McDonald is going to be flipping burgers you're one STUPID MOTHERFUCKER

It's really not all that lofty ,and the message is clear Gramps

the only sorts that won't 'get it' are those who just don't wish to

none are so blind, as those who refuse to see.....

~S~

I patronize this message board to read the views of folks and how they see things and in return post my view. My initial reaction to the opening post was the feeling that I don't come here to listen to any darn rapper. While I started to post those feelings it occurred to me that I should at least watch the Tom McDonald video to best objectively provide my opinion.

Now after watching the video I came away with a completely different mood. It wasn't so much the specific opinions being spoken but rather the broader seriousness of the overall message. It took me back to the music of 1969 when so much of it expressed serious issues of society concerning war, the environment, and racial hate. While this video didn't turn me into any fan of rap or Tom McDonald, it is refreshing to know the younger generation has a John Lennon out there if they wish to partake in thought.

Thanks for the sharing.

~S~
Gramps needs to get off of welfare and get a fucking job. Ditch his EBT card. Stop using local free clinics. Pay for his own heating bill. Stop stealing the neighbors water. Pay for his own clothes. And Have Christmas Dinner in the Fucking Gutter.
DJT loves this voter. And Gramps made DJT a One Term, Impeached, POTUS. Good job, gramps!

~S~
Gramps needs to get off of welfare and get a fucking job. Ditch his EBT card. Stop using local free clinics. Pay for his own heating bill. Stop stealing the neighbors water. Pay for his own clothes. And Have Christmas Dinner in the Fucking Gutter.
DJT loves this voter. And Gramps made DJT a One Term, Impeached, POTUS. Good job, gramps!

Fuck you

~S~

Fuck you
don't buy into it Gramps......

~S~

~S~

Fuck you
don't buy into it Gramps......

~S~
I do

A libertarian rapper.

Now that's something you don't see every day.

Yeah i regularly take advice from people with face tattoos.

FUCK OFF

I have tats

FUCK OFF

I have tats

me too but not on my face

that's just a sign of a bad decision

Forum List

Back