🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here's a Bible quote you'll never hear from the RW or GOP.

How did 50% of America become poor? Answer! Liberal policy. Therefore, all liberal will go to hell.

(Proverbs 14:31) Whoever oppresses the poor shows contempt for their Maker, but whoever is kind to the needy honors God.

(Matthew 11:28) Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

(Colossions 3:12)Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.

(Matthew 25:45) "He will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.'
But...but...but....

Here's a Bible quote you'll never hear from the RW or GOP.
Isaiah 10 1-4

10 Woe to those who make unjust
laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, 2 to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. 3 What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar? To whom will you run for help? Where will you leave your riches? 4 Nothing will remain but to cringe among the captives or fall among the slain. Yet for all this, his anger is not turned away, his hand is still upraised.

For all that wish to hurt the poor and give everything to the rich..
some of it sounds like some democrats in California over the years....

what Jesus preached..

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
did the wind change directions again matt?.....you have said before that Jesus was not real....and that guy he prayed too you called that Sky Fairy....

“But whoever has this world’s goods, and sees his brother in need, and shuts up his heart from him, how does the love of God abide in him?”
— Jesus Christ believed we should help each other, as liberals do today.

As do many conservatives thru their churches.

^^^^^ It's always amusing when avowed atheist posters start quoting Bible verses and lecturing Christians about their religion. .... :cuckoo: ... :lol:
the wind must have changed directions this week....next week?...who knows were matt will be....

(Proverbs 14:31) Whoever oppresses the poor shows contempt for their Maker, but whoever is kind to the needy honors God.

(Matthew 11:28) Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

(Colossions 3:12)Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.

(Matthew 25:45) "He will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.'
whats funny here is matt thinks all liberals are like these quotes....

I prefer to give direct. And blessedly able to do so. I give to MCC big time because when we rolled into Manitoba on our way to Louisiana and then to Coffeeville Alabama and got stuck here because of that bitch Katrina. The MCC Mennonite for those that don't know them saved us starting up again. 4 dogs in crates with 2 cats in a van and poof with Katrina homeless.

Best sire and bitch in the Catahoula world in my van. But that dream was shattered with Katrina.

The MCC was a life saver.

“But whoever has this world’s goods, and sees his brother in need, and shuts up his heart from him, how does the love of God abide in him?”

So in your world no conservative does a good deed?what a bigot you are.

Isaiah is OT. There are many passages in the OT that deal with tithing and giving to the poor, the widow, the fatherless child. Not that you cough up half of what you have to a freaking government.

Walk soft. For many of us are well versed in scripture Matthew.

I just love the way Christians so easily dismiss the Old Testament.

There is an important difference between liberals and conservatives as far as how we view charity and act in accordance therewith.

We conservatives believe in giving of what is rightfully our own to give, to help those who are in need. To whatever extent we may take credit for charity (which is generally seen among us as unbecoming a true charitable giver), we do only on the basis of what we have rightfully this given.

You liberals think that charity consists of getting government to take from others, to be given to those that you think our in need. And you are happy to claim credit for charitable intentions, based on what you try to get government to thus take.

Now which of these is truly most in keeping with Jesus' teachings?

24254984_10155952835499628_7524469002006579216_o_zpsfqhbunt4.jpg

So now you are JesusRocks?

He is a rather extreme practitioner of what Orwell called “doublethink”. With one tip of his forked tongue, he mocks God, mocks Jesus, and condemns all who hold to any religious faith; while, with the other tip of his forked tongue, he presumes to tell us what we, as Christians ought to believe and practice.

[/Q}

Liberals do not own charity

Last edited:
Isaiah is OT. There are many passages in the OT that deal with tithing and giving to the poor, the widow, the fatherless child. Not that you cough up half of what you have to a freaking government.

Walk soft. For many of us are well versed in scripture Matthew.

I just love the way Christians so easily dismiss the Old Testament.
Here’s a clue Bonaparte. They are called Christians. Now when did Christ live? In the times of the Old Testament or the new?

Forum List

Back