Here's A Zimmy Painting I'd Buy!

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
To heck with Zimmy's crappy work.

I would gladly pay 100k for this original painting. Unfortunately, eBay wouldn't let him sell it.

eBay removes anti-Zimmerman artwork the same day Zimmerman?s painting sells for $100k | The Raw Story

RLfBax3.jpg

I would gladly pay 100k for this original painting. Unfortunately, eBay wouldn't let him sell it.

eBay removes anti-Zimmerman artwork the same day Zimmerman?s painting sells for $100k | The Raw Story

RLfBax3.jpg
You are a typical lying LIB ass hole.
The 'painting' was not done by George. I suppose you were too stupid to know that right?
Ya right.
The 'painting was an 'anti-Zimmernam' painting fool.
I don't know how a scum-bag like you can look at yourself in the mirror without gagging.

I doubt Zimmy paid even that for the "original".

The 'painting' was not done by George. I suppose you were too stupid to know that right?
Ya right.
I don't know how a scum-bag like you can look at yourself in the mirror without gagging.

Ummm...I know who painted it and posted the link. I also referred to it as ORIGINAL art, which automatically discredited Zimmy as being the artist.

Now who's the fool who can't fucking read, you brain dead racist neanderthal?

btw...dipstick...the author of that ORIGINAL art is Michael D’Antuono, a real honest to goodness acclaimed artist. Unlike your Zimmy.

Here's his tribute to Trayvon recently.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3OpYZv0CB0]Gun Control & the Art of Michael D'Antuono - YouTube[/ame]

Ya right.

Ummm...I know who painted it and posted the link. I also referred to it as ORIGINAL art, which automatically discredited Zimmy as being the artist.

Now who's the fool who can't fucking read, you brain dead racist neanderthal?

btw...dipstick...the author of that ORIGINAL art is Michael D’Antuono, a real honest to goodness acclaimed artist. Unlike your Zimmy.

Here's his tribute to Trayvon recently.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3OpYZv0CB0]Gun Control & the Art of Michael D'Antuono - YouTube[/ame]

Then why the misleading title for your thread?

"Here's A Zimmy Painting I'd Buy!"

The painting alleges Zimmerman is KKK and or all the police are too, shooting little baby Trayvon Martin's with candy in their hands.

It's nothing more than decisive.

It is strange to me how there was a trial going on involving 3 black men stabbing a white man to death and attacking a woman, cracking her skull and severing her fingers and this was ignored while the Dunn trial was going on, but ignored.

I don't think Zimmerman was racist, just an idiot for following Trayvon and thusly being the reason the fight started.

CaféAuLait;8663444 said:

From your fractured grammar I understand English is not your first language so I'll be gently with you.

Means in the world of satire that if Zimmy had painted that painting I would have bought it. Instead, he stole someone else's work.

Twice.

CaféAuLait;8663444 said:

From your fractured grammar I understand English is not your first language so I'll be gently with you.

Means in the world of satire that if Zimmy had painted that painting I would have bought it. Instead, he stole someone else's work.

Twice.

(emphasis added)

So, you have to result to insults? Figures. You have nothing else but that and a poor excuse, which makes absolutely no sense as to why you said this was a " Zimmy" painting.

By the way, since you're the self-appointed grammar police, that should read:

So I'll be "gentle "with you and not "gently" as you wrote. :redface:

Pstttt were you accusing Shepard Fairey of theft when he did the same as Zimmerman?

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;8663525 said:
CaféAuLait;8663444 said:

Twice.

(emphasis added)

So, you have to result to insults? Figures. You have nothing else but that and a poor excuse, which makes absolutely no sense as to why you said this was a " Zimmy" painting.

Pstttt were you accusing Shepard Fairey of theft when he did the same as Zimmerman?

Fairey was convicted and fined 25k. I guess you're ok with Zimmy facing the same charges and fine? x2?

CaféAuLait;8663525 said:

Twice.

(emphasis added)

Fairey was convicted and fined 25k. I guess you're ok with Zimmy facing the same charges and fine? x2?

He was convicted in federal court of "destroying and fabricating documents and manufacturing evidence". He sued the AP by the way and then got caught in his own lies and pled guilty. The 25,000 fine was for "criminal contempt for destroying the documents, manufacturing evidence and other misconduct". He started a FALSE lawsuit against the AP after the AP said the photo was theirs. He tried to scam the AP for a ton of money and was caught. All this after he STOLE their photo for his poster.

Shepard Fairey sentenced to probation, fine in Obama 'Hope' case - Los Angeles Times

Whatever the fine for copyright infringement is Zimmerman should pay.

Last edited:
Dear [MENTION=16291]Harry Dresden[/MENTION] and [MENTION=46316]dannyboys[/MENTION]:
From a broader perspective, this painting portrays
what the media did to "paint" both sides with a broad brush
to INCITE people as much as possible. This was very sad.

It hurt and angered people on both sides, deliberately playing and baiting them to attack.

For example, not one person I knew who sided with Trayvon Martin
heard a thing about the Iced Tea and Skittles being used to make Drank/Lean.

The people I shared this with were SHOCKED to hear any such "rumors" were going around. They had no idea this is the information that was making the rightwing opponents so angry about portraying both people so skewed in opposite directions deliberately.

Both sides blame each other for the skewed biases,
but I found very few willing to blame the media for setting people up.
Like deliberately feeding both sides the most inciteful information to slam the other.

Neither side could see they were being played equally. Very sad
and it caused such extreme damage on top of the suffering that had built up to this point.

People on both sides were projecting all their fed up anger onto this case.

So that is what I feel this painting best represents.
how skewed and inciteful the media images were to get people jumping all over each other.

I don't fault the people for not understanding.
they did not get the same information from the same sources,
and were both informed that the "other side is lying"

but neither could see all the information that the other side had,
so they both thought there was manipulation going on "but only on the other side."

Very messed up. Both families deserved better than to be used as whipping boys for the rest of the nation's leftover grief and anger with racial injustice in the media, courts and confrontations. this brought out the very worst, so I hope this case is used to hash out all the old issues and get this straight for once in history and quit projecting over and over.

Thank you for sharing this painful image that reminds me what happened with the media

Just horrible and I would not wish anyone to suffer what either
man or their family went through. My sympathy and support to all who
felt injury and injustice associated or represented by this case. take care!

RLfBax3.jpg

yea the kid was that young....

Not funny, a teenage kid lost his life. Trayvon Martin, RIP.

Not funny, a teenage kid lost his life. Trayvon Martin, RIP.
Look at the photos 'T' posted on the internet. His life was already lost.
Today 'T' would either be dead or residing in a Federal prison.
At least the Makers aren't having to feed and cloth the fool.
But let's not be too harsh on 'T'. He has after all helped prevent thousands of maggots from going hungry.

Forum List

Back