🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here's How Arabs INTEROGATE People....

I think this truly deserved a stand alone post, to highlight the depravity, and sadism of some two-time voting Bush apologists

And yes, if there is no other plausible alternative to protecting the country than to torture someone to get intelligence, do it.

Tear out each fingernail one by one...slowly.

Attach his testicles to battery cables.

Waterboard all day long.

At least he was honest about it. Read between the lines and I think a lot of the pro-torture crowd think the same but they are too ashamed to admit their true position.

Someone pointed out this weekend that the Pearlman guy who got beheaded in Iraq, was killed AFTER the Abu Grabe story got out.

So it was in retaliation for how we were humiliating our prisoners.

Imagine how mad Americans would be.

I think this truly deserved a stand alone post, to highlight the depravity, and sadism of some two-time voting Bush apologists

At least he was honest about it. Read between the lines and I think a lot of the pro-torture crowd think the same but they are too ashamed to admit their true position.

Someone pointed out this weekend that the Pearlman guy who got beheaded in Iraq, was killed AFTER the Abu Grabe story got out.

it was pearl, not pearlman and he was beheaded in 2002, a year before the invasion.

damn, you're stupid.

Yeah, why don't you show us the pictures of all the Arabs that were beheaded by Americans in retaliation for Daniel Pearl. How disgusting that you rationalize and excuse their behavior and you can't even get the man's name right. Pathetic.

it was pearl, not pearlman and he was beheaded in 2002, a year before the invasion.

damn, you're stupid.
at least he's consistent
LOL

Who is in the first picture, and where/when was it taken?

The second picture is from the Huffington Post, and if I'm not mistaken, those people were put on trail and convicted for their actions. So, why are you attempting to attribute that as 'US torture' or do you have to lie to make a point?

Are you purposely misconstruing my post or was it unintentional? I wrote that this is "HOW" the US tortures people, not this "IS" the US torturing people, though for the second photo I could've written that this "WAS" the US torturing people.

The first picture is a demontration at a protest demonstrating that waterboarding is, in fact, terrible. The second one is from the Huffington Post. I also included it to appeal to the humaneness in people. These aren't just "the others" that are being tortured, they're human beings just like you and me, and they fight what they believe to be a righteous holy war against the evil US. And from what I know of history, particularly history from the last 50 years, I can understand why they might think that way. They don't hate us for our freedom, that's for sure.

damn, you're stupid.
at least he's consistent
LOL

thats for dam sure.....BOBO 101.....get a close up look at the left field wall....

The second picture is from the Huffington Post, and if I'm not mistaken, those people were put on trail and convicted for their actions. So, why are you attempting to attribute that as 'US torture' or do you have to lie to make a point?

Are you purposely misconstruing my post or was it unintentional? I wrote that this is "HOW" the US tortures people, not this "IS" the US torturing people, though for the second photo I could've written that this "WAS" the US torturing people.

The first picture is a demontration at a protest demonstrating that waterboarding is, in fact, terrible. The second one is from the Huffington Post. I also included it to appeal to the humaneness in people. These aren't just "the others" that are being tortured, they're human beings just like you and me, and they fight what they believe to be a righteous holy war against the evil US. And from what I know of history, particularly history from the last 50 years, I can understand why they might think that way. They don't hate us for our freedom, that's for sure.

You were lying to make a point. What's more disgusting is that you rationalize and excuse their behavior. They're 'human beings' that didn't have a problem with killing over 3000 innocent people in the blink of an eye, but keep excusing them. As far as I'm concerned, that makes you as bad as they are.

I misread it in the same way that Newby appeared to.

Though I would not have said that you were deliberately lying.

Last edited:
You were lying to make a point. What's more disgusting is that you rationalize and excuse their behavior. They're 'human beings' that didn't have a problem with killing over 3000 innocent people in the blink of an eye, but keep excusing them. As far as I'm concerned, that makes you as bad as they are.

No, I wasn't lying. Try another personal attack, cause that one doesn't stick.

I did not and do not rationalize or excuse their behavior. Try again. From our perspective what they did was wrong, from their perspective it wasn't. That's all I was saying. I think we should, if after finding them guilty in a real trial and not a military tribunal court, lock them away for the rest of their lives or until we can hand custody of them back to their own countries where we are guaranteed they will spend the rest of their lives locked away.

They are human beings, no matter how much you want to deny that. God created them. Just like HE did you, right? Its just that they were born in Saudi Arabia, or Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Afghanistan, Eqypt, etc (and you were born in the US). They were raised Muslim (like you were raised Christian), their countries were invaded, attacked or threatened by, or attacked by countries that were trained and funded by the US, Israel, and/or other western powers who are predominately populated by, and represent themselves as Christian or Jewish (like yours was by Islamic extremist terrorist groups, imperial Japan, and Nazi Germany or countries who represent themselves as Muslim), and so from their perspective what they do is fight to protect their families, their beliefs, their nations' sovereignty, and their freedom against imperialistic capitalism (just like you believe we fight for the same things accept instead of imperialistic capitalism, you perceive communism, totalitarianism, religious extremism [which is alive and well in Christian fundamentalism in the US], and fear).

I'm not as bad as they are because I haven't, am not, and will not plot to murder, or actually murder innocent people (of which they are only suspected of doing). Nor do I condone torture. I don't believe it is right to dehumanize people, which you are obviously very good at doing. Even Jesus asked God's forgiveness for the people responsible for his torture and execution.

On the other hand, you might be as bad as they are if you believe it is okay or even warranted to use the same tactics against them which they use against us, because in all reality, that's really the only thing that demonstrates to me that what they did or are doing is wrong: their methods.

Last edited:

Yeah, why don't you show us the pictures of all the Arabs that were beheaded by Americans in retaliation for Daniel Pearl. How disgusting that you rationalize and excuse their behavior and you can't even get the man's name right. Pathetic.

What a fucking pussy you are that you think you are sooo tough because you have bombs and you can torture in Guantanimo Bay like a fucking pussy creep evil fuck but you will cry when one of ours gets beheaded. Are you a man? Fucking pussy!!! Cry that what I said was unpatriotic, you fucking pussy conservative afraid of free speech/the truth. You guys act tough but really you are little bitches. You can dish but you can't take it.

Yes, if you bombed my family, I would want to behead you on camera and send it to your home to scare your family and country. So you stop fucking with us. And it worked, because Bush paid these "terrorists" billions of dollars for a truce, and you don't even know it. He did that in your name, on your behalf. Do you disapprove? Well we didn't approve of him torturing people in our name either. Deal with it.

Yea, maybe look at how you treat people before you wonder why people around the god damn world hate us. Maybe we'll remember this before we put another stupid conservative in power. You are maniacs, but at the same time you are little pussies who can't take it. So funny.

OMG, I think I meant Nick Berg.

It was the most horrific thing I ever saw.

BAGHDAD, Iraq (May 11) -- A video posted Tuesday on an Islamic militant Web site showed the beheading of an American civilian in Iraq, and said the execution was carried out by an al-Qaida affiliated group to avenge the abuse of Iraqi prisoners by American soldiers.

The video showed five men wearing headscarves and black ski masks, standing over a bound man in an orange jumpsuit - similar to a prisoner's uniform - who identified himself as Nick Berg, a U.S. contractor whose body was found on a highway overpass in Baghdad on Saturday.

''My name is Nick Berg, my father's name is Michael, my mother's name is Susan,'' the man said on the video. ''I have a brother and sister, David and Sarah. I live in ... Philadelphia.''

After reading a statement, the men were seen pulling the man to his side and putting a large knife to his neck. A scream sounded as the men cut his head off, shouting ''Allahu Akbar!'' - ''God is great.'' They then held the head out before the camera.

Just like when Bush and you were lying us into Iraq. You said, "you're either with us or against us".

Thank you SOOOOOOO much for reminding me.

This is why you can't blame Dems for signing onto the Iraq war.

This is exactly how the GOP acted leading up the the Iraq invasion.

People forget, but we were conned and bullied into invading.

What's most embarrassing is that we let idiots like Bush and Newby lead this country.

OMG what were we thinking.

Newby, you are brainwashed with nationalism. I love America too, and will defend her against all enemies both foreign and domestic.

But remember, we never cried about seceding from the union over what you and Bush were doing. We never talked revolution. We voted your asses out. That's all. The public has spoken, and your way sucked!!!!

But you guys are talking about seceding from the union. So don't talk shit about being patriot. You're just a brainwashed red neck.

I did not and do not rationalize or excuse their behavior. Try again. From our perspective what they did was wrong, from their perspective it wasn't. That's all I was saying. I think we should, if after finding them guilty in a real trial and not a military tribunal court, lock them away for the rest of their lives or until we can hand custody of them back to their own countries where we are guaranteed they will spend the rest of their lives locked away.

They are human beings, no matter how much you want to deny that. God created them. Just like HE did you, right? Its just that they were born in Saudi Arabia, or Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Afghanistan, Eqypt, etc (and you were born in the US). They were raised Muslim (like you were raised Christian), their countries were invaded, attacked or threatened by, or attacked by countries that were trained and funded by the US, Israel, and/or other western powers who are predominately populated by, and represent themselves as Christian or Jewish (like yours was by Islamic extremist terrorist groups, imperial Japan, and Nazi Germany or countries who represent themselves as Muslim), and so from their perspective what they do is fight to protect their families, their beliefs, their nations' sovereignty, and their freedom against imperialistic capitalism (just like you believe we fight for the same things accept instead of imperialistic capitalism, you perceive communism, totalitarianism, religious extremism [which is alive and well in Christian fundamentalism in the US], and fear).

I'm not as bad as they are because I haven't, am not, and will not plot to murder, or actually murder innocent people (of which they are only suspected of doing). Nor do I condone torture. I don't believe it is right to dehumanize people, which you are obviously very good at doing. Even Jesus asked God's forgiveness for the people responsible for his torture and execution.

On the other hand, you might be as bad as they are if you believe it is okay or even warranted to use the same tactics against them which they use against us, because in all reality, that's really the only thing that demonstrates to me that what they did or are doing is wrong: their methods.

You lied about the pictures you posted, it's really quite simple. The first picture wasn't any American torturing anyone. The second picture was considered illegal, and the people that committed the crime were tried and found guilty. Yet you are still insisting that it's a picture of the U.S. government torturing prisoners? It's a lie whether you want to call it so or not.

Your entire second paragraph is pathetic, I feel sorry for you and how you view your own country. And whose perspective was right? Ours or the terrorists?

Last edited:
the procedures were different also
but you leftwingnuts cant understand that

except you know that I'm not that... particularly when it comes to issues of safety and terrorism.

but if we're as low-life as the bad guys, then they win.
that last line was directed at red more so than you

Of course it was. After all, Jillian has 387 rep points. You wouldn't offend her.

You lied about the pictures you posted, it's really quite simple. The first picture wasn't any American torturing anyone. The second picture was considered illegal, and the people that committed the crime were tried and found guilty. Yet you are still insisting that it's a picture of the U.S. government torturing prisoners? It's a lie whether you want to call it so or not.

Your entire second paragraph is pathetic, I feel sorry for you and how you view your own country. And whose perspective was right? Ours or the terrorists?

He said "Here's *how* the US tortures people," which can mean the photo represents the technique, not that it was an actual picture of the CIA water torturing victims.

There was no lie at all. And if there is any doubt, the top one was shot outside, in broad daylight, with a protest poster in the background and a young woman sitting on a wall casually watching.

I mean, who would be so stupid as to look at that picture and actually think it was supposed to represent an actual torture scene?

watertortureDM_468x404.jpg

Last edited:

He said "Here's *how* the US tortures people," which can mean the photo represents that the phote depicts the technique, not that it was an actual picture of the CIA water torturing victims.

There was no lie at all. And if there is any doubt, the top one was shot outside, in broad daylight, with a protest poster in the background and a young woman sitting on a wall casually watching.

I mean, who would be so stupid as to look at that picture and actually think it was supposed to represent an actual torture scene?

Holy Shit that's Joe the Plumber!!!

He said "Here's *how* the US tortures people," which can mean the photo represents that the phote depicts the technique, not that it was an actual picture of the CIA water torturing victims.

Holy Shit that's Joe the Plumber!!!

looks like korimyer rat guy to me

Let's be more like them!

That'll show that world how superior American values are.

American values:

Don't crash passenger planes into civilian buildings located in the middle of crowded cities, check.

American values are just fine .........

That's your standard, eh? check.

2003:

Fourteen civilians died and another 30 were injured in Baghdad when a shopping area was hit during an air raid by US-led coalition forces, the Iraqi authorities say.
The BBC's Andrew Gilligan, at the scene in the northern Shaab district of the city, says it appears that two missiles hit a busy parade of shops, several hundred metres from any military buildings.

An angry crowd of several hundred people gathered in the area following the strike, waving the shoes and clothes of victims.

They shouted: "Down with Bush" and "Long live Saddam".

He said "Here's *how* the US tortures people," which can mean the photo represents the technique, not that it was an actual picture of the CIA water torturing victims.

So, that second picture was U.S. sanctioned torture, which was exactly what his comments implied? I'm sick of the game playing you people do with words and pictures. You can't make an argument unless you lie, imply, mislead, or take what people say or do out of context, which is what he did. When he can have an adult conversation and not be ashamed of his own country and not give what he apparently sees as rational arguments for why terrorists kill innocent people across the globe, then he might be worth listening too. But, I highly doubt it.

Forum List

Back