here's my plan to fix Obamacare

You have been severely brainwashed, I'm so sorry for you.

Sorry but I see it every day in my wife's family. They DESERVE the shitty ass situations they've gotten themselves into and I LOVE sitting on the sideline and watching them endure the consequences of their bad decusions.

You're wise to avoid all those links assessing your healthcare system. You just need someone to be punished to make your life make sense.

I don't waste time with the links because nothing will change my mind. Therefore no point exists in reading them.

You have been severely brainwashed, I'm so sorry for you.

Sorry but I see it every day in my wife's family. They DESERVE the shitty ass situations they've gotten themselves into and I LOVE sitting on the sideline and watching them endure the consequences of their bad decusions.

Sure mac, hide from reality just because you married into white trash. Your heralthcare sustem sucks for way more expense than those that do not.

Freedom to scam the US public, dupe. Big Health cost 50% more than anywhere, 500k bankruptcies/year WITH "good" insurance, 40k dead/year because of no insurance, cutoffs and people with pre-existing unable to get insurance. Great job!

Considering that there is no level of health care that is an inalienable Right, the number of people who are helped by the health care system on a,yearly basis is immensely larger than those who leave themselves vulnerable and endure unpleasantness because of it.
how many people who leave themselves vulnerable as you say, do it purposefully?......just asking....

American society has a deep psychologial problem, we NEED to see someone punished, for something, hell anything. And the poor are just so damn easy.
how is wanting someone to develop a degree of self respect and then have them go out and actually support themselves punishing them?

You're wise to avoid all those links assessing your healthcare system. You just need someone to be punished to make your life make sense.

I don't waste time with the links because nothing will change my mind. Therefore no point exists in reading them.

Exactly, data and knowledge will not alter your perceptual reality. That's obvious.

Getting cancer ain't a "bad decision".

Any one of us could get sick out of the blue and that would totally fuck up your whole life .

That depends on what type of Cancer. Lung Cancer for smokers - brought that shit on themselves.

BTW - I have the cure for Cancer if I ever get it..... 230 grains of .45 ACP up under the chin. The Cancer is no longer a problem.

Freedom to scam the US public, dupe. Big Health cost 50% more than anywhere, 500k bankruptcies/year WITH "good" insurance, 40k dead/year because of no insurance, cutoffs and people with pre-existing unable to get insurance. Great job!

Considering that there is no level of health care that is an inalienable Right, the number of people who are helped by the health care system on a,yearly basis is immensely larger than those who leave themselves vulnerable and endure unpleasantness because of it.
how many people who leave themselves vulnerable as you say, do it purposefully?......just asking....

American society has a deep psychologial problem, we NEED to see someone punished, for something, hell anything. And the poor are just so damn easy.
how is wanting someone to develop a degree of self respect and then have them go out and actually support themselves punishing them?

Your assumptions pretty much point out your multitude of blind spots. Feel free to demonize the poor of that's what it takes for you to have some self respect.

Getting cancer ain't a "bad decision".

Any one of us could get sick out of the blue and that would totally fuck up your whole life .

That depends on what type of Cancer. Lung Cancer for smokers - brought that shit on themselves.

BTW - I have the cure for Cancer if I ever get it..... 230 grains of .45 ACP up under the chin. The Cancer is no longer a problem.

Exactly, that is our healthcare system. Lotsa folks talk that shyte while healthy.

Actually anyone who supports government control is STUPID and BRAINWASHED. OSHITCARE is absolute proof of that

30 mill more covered . Oh the horror!

Some folks would rather have the most expensive healthcare system on the planet with shittier outcomes and more folks left uncovered, because them damn poor folks are getting what they deserve

Sure mac, hide from reality just because you married into white trash. Your heralthcare sustem sucks for way more expense than those that do not.

Actually they're Puerto Rican.

I've actually got pretty good health care through my employer.

Of course. So fuck everyone else, I got mine and this hasn't touched me yet. Even employer plans are getting shittier and shittier. But like you say, reality has no bearing on your views.

Actually anyone who supports government control is STUPID and BRAINWASHED. OSHITCARE is absolute proof of that

Some folks would rather have the most expensive healthcare system on the planet with shittier outcomes and more folks left uncovered, because them damn poor folks are getting what they deserve

Poor? What's a family plan go for now a days ? $1200 a month . How many people can afford that ?

"getting what they deserve" now that made me laugh out loud. What else do they "deserve"?

Here is cost per month to a 50yr old $50K silicon valley to buy Covered CA insurance BRONZE PLAN. He works at a startup........less than 50 employees as a Tech. Lets' look shall we? I will paste only the top.....cheaper plans. His rent is $2K.

upload_2017-1-8_13-3-55.png

They're generally poor because of the same bad decisions that cost them the opportunity at health care.
Like they caused the corrupt GOP depression of 2008 and the wrecking of the nonrich and the country under Reaganism the last 35 years...

After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVER, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo:

Your assumptions pretty much point out your multitude of blind spots. Feel free to demonize the poor of that's what it takes for you to have some self respect.
again you post plenty of words but fail to include a message within those words.

again you post plenty of words but fail to include a message within those words.

Rational coherent hominds can figure it out for themselves. No one suggested you might be among them.

Righties forget a couple things.

Health care is a necessity, regular supply/ demand doesn't work.

When people get sick we treat them. All these years it's been the taxpayer footing the bill anyway. Might as well make things more efficient and spread the love !

Liberals don't believe in personal responsibility.

Forum List

Back