Here's the 95 criminals who just got their sentences commuted by Obama

95 sentences commuted is the biggest thing you have to worry about Obama?

This is not even a blip on the radar. Millions of people incarcerated in the US and 95 are let go after their cases were looked into. It changes nothing and accomplishes nothing. Certainly does not put you in any danger.

I am an addiction counselor and they have addiction recovery in prisons, people can change and completely turn their life around.

Awesome. I volunteered for over ten years in jails and prisons doing the same thing.

Not a lot of those guys turn their lives around, though.
Because the prison system is not built to. In fact, it accomplishes the EXACT opposite. We have a serious problem with our prison system here that I am not sure how to address.

Yeah, don't see how even loyal Obmabots can support this. These are violent crimes we're talking about. Don't get Hussein on this one.

Best case: they been in long time. good behavior. they want to do good. thoroughly vetted? Cost more to keep them in? They go to halfway house or something at 1/2 cost? I don't know?

Maybe, but don't we have a justice system to determine that? A President is not a judge. If our prison system thought somebody was there that paid their dues and deserves a break, we have people that we hired to make those calls.

Forum List

Back