Here's The Problem With The Republican Party

The wheels started coming off the day a talk radio host (I don't remember if it was Limbaugh or Levin) first coined the term "RINO".

That was the day Reagan's 80% rule went straight into the toilet, and the day the circular firing squad was formed.

The wheels started coming off the day a talk radio host (I don't remember if it was Limbaugh or Levin) first coined the term "RINO".

That was the day Reagan's 80% rule went straight into the toilet, and the day the circular firing squad was formed.
So you mean those who ridicule Rs who act like Ds, are wrong....is that right?

I mean what I said.

If a Republican acts like a Republican 80% of the time, he's still a Republican - at least by Reagan's rule.

Thinking independently now and then doesn't make a Republican a Democrat.

I mean what I said.

If a Republican acts like a Republican 80% of the time, he's still a Republican - at least by Reagan's rule.

The problem with your analysis is many Rs act like Ds, 80% of the time.

I mean what I said.

Examples?

I mean what I said.

Examples?
You first.

I mean what I said.

Thinking like a Democrat does.

I mean what I said.

Examples?
You first.
No, you said "many", not me. I'm sure you can provide plenty of examples.

Provide some names, and we'll examine where they stand on the issues across the board.

My guess is that most of them will agree with the GOP on a majority of the issues. Which is my point.

I mean what I said.

Examples?
You first.

Provide some names, and we'll examine where they stand on the issues across the board.

My guess is that most of them will agree with the GOP on a majority of the issues. Which is my point.
You said 80%. Now back it up with examples. It is your stat...where did you get it?

Did you miss the various abuses of cons by moderates over the last several years, culminating in an open attempt to steal the primary?

I mean what I said.

Examples?
You first.

You said 80%. Now back it up with examples. It is your stat...where did you get it?
I got it from Ronald Reagan.

So provide some examples of RINOs, and we'll do the math together.

Examples?
You first.

Back up the 80%.

Tit for tat.

The wheels started coming off the day a talk radio host (I don't remember if it was Limbaugh or Levin) first coined the term "RINO". That was the day Reagan's 80% rule went straight into the toilet, and the day the circular firing squad was formed..
Did you miss the various abuses of cons by moderates over the last several years, culminating in an open attempt to steal the primary?
I must have. My point, however, is the move away from Reagan's rule.

Back up the 80%.

Tit for tat.
Well, this is going nowhere.

I'm more than willing to look at the records and stands on issues of any RINOs that you'd like.

You said "many". This should be easy.

So let me know when you'd like to get started. I have a calculator right here.

Actually, the wheels came off the bus in the 1976 election.....the GOP hated Reagan....and Reagan was not speaking about the GOP'ers, he despised them too....

You first.

Back up the 80%.

Tit for tat.

I'm more than willing to look at the records and stands on issues of any RINOs that you'd like.

You first.

You're full of shit. As usual. The establishment types on both sides of the aisles have been running the parties and the GOP has moved way left since Reagan's day. Big government benefits those in power. The circular firing squad exists in your head, there are conservatives in the GOP, the Dems no longer but you interpret putting the reigns on the spending as self destruction.

That's because as a liberal you see failure to expand government as self destruction. All you can do is insult and look down your nose at those not on board with the big spending programs. Talk radio has helped waken many Americans, many were already holding those views but thanks to Reagan the "Fairness Doctrine" got shit canned. Sorry if that bothers you.

You first.

Back up the 80%.

Tit for tat.

Bush is being honest and a patriotic American... He has done the job and knows what it takes... He had a look at Trump and said he doesn't have it...

He doesn't like voting for Clinton as she represents a lot of things he doesn't support. But she is capable of being a president..

You never gave him an option... The GOP went for a buffoon of a candidate who lacks the basics of being a acceptable candidate...

Doesn't mean he won't win, if Democrats were only interested in Democrats they would want Trump for the long game... He will destroy the GOP if he came president...

Back up the 80%.

Tit for tat.

You first.
He likes to throw shit out there and pretend it's your fault for not agreeing.

Forum List

Back