Here's The Problem With The Republican Party

No, you said "many", not me. I'm sure you can provide plenty of examples.

Provide some names, and we'll examine where they stand on the issues across the board.

My guess is that most of them will agree with the GOP on a majority of the issues. Which is my point.
You said 80%. Now back it up with examples. It is your stat...where did you get it?
I got it from Ronald Reagan.

So provide some examples of RINOs, and we'll do the math together.
Back up the 80%.

Tit for tat.
Well, this is going nowhere.

I'm more than willing to look at the records and stands on issues of any RINOs that you'd like.

You said "many". This should be easy.

So let me know when you'd like to get started. I have a calculator right here.

Bush is being honest and a patriotic American... He has done the job and knows what it takes... He had a look at Trump and said he doesn't have it...

He doesn't like voting for Clinton as she represents a lot of things he doesn't support. But she is capable of being a president..

You never gave him an option... The GOP went for a buffoon of a candidate who lacks the basics of being a acceptable candidate...

Doesn't mean he won't win, if Democrats were only interested in Democrats they would want Trump for the long game... He will destroy the GOP if he came president...
Let's hope so....

You said 80%. Now back it up with examples. It is your stat...where did you get it?

Back up the 80%.

Tit for tat.

I'm more than willing to look at the records and stands on issues of any RINOs that you'd like.

You first.
He likes to throw shit out there and pretend it's your fault for not agreeing.
It is difficult trying to ride the fence.

Provide some names, and we'll examine where they stand on the issues across the board.

My guess is that most of them will agree with the GOP on a majority of the issues. Which is my point.

Back up the 80%.

Tit for tat.

Bush is being honest and a patriotic American... He has done the job and knows what it takes... He had a look at Trump and said he doesn't have it...

He doesn't like voting for Clinton as she represents a lot of things he doesn't support. But she is capable of being a president..

You never gave him an option... The GOP went for a buffoon of a candidate who lacks the basics of being a acceptable candidate...

Doesn't mean he won't win, if Democrats were only interested in Democrats they would want Trump for the long game... He will destroy the GOP if he came president...
Trump has broken voting, rally and donation records so you're full of shit. HW never came close to that and lefties never valued his opinion before, so ....

Mac drives the alt right and far right and pseudo libertarian weeping before him.

The fact is that it was the State GOP Chair in CA during Reagan's run for Governor that created the rule. Reagan adopted it. "It was during Ronald Reagan’s first campaign, for California governor in 1965, that the State Republican Party chairman Gaylord B. Parkinson issued his “11th Commandment,” which said, “Thou shalt not speak ill of any Republican.” And, Mr. Parkinson warned, “Henceforth, if any Republican has a grievance against another, that grievance is not to be bared publicly.”

His edict came shortly after Reagan, the front-runner, was accused by one of his Republican opponents of having been a member of several Communist front organizations.

After he became governor, Reagan invoked the commandment to tamp down party infighting in the state. And in 1968, when another Romney – Gov. George W. Romney of Michigan – challenged Richard Nixon to a debate during the New Hampshire presidential primary, Reagan said, “I don’t think that’s necessary. Whenever you do that, you return to the atmosphere of violating the 11th commandment, which we originated in California, that you should speak no ill of another Republican.”

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/...author-the-republicans-11th-commandment/?_r=0

Mac drives the alt right and far right and pseudo libertarian weeping before him.

The fact is that it was the State GOP Chair in CA during Reagan's run for Governor that created the rule. Reagan adopted it. "It was during Ronald Reagan’s first campaign, for California governor in 1965, that the State Republican Party chairman Gaylord B. Parkinson issued his “11th Commandment,” which said, “Thou shalt not speak ill of any Republican.” And, Mr. Parkinson warned, “Henceforth, if any Republican has a grievance against another, that grievance is not to be bared publicly.”

His edict came shortly after Reagan, the front-runner, was accused by one of his Republican opponents of having been a member of several Communist front organizations.

After he became governor, Reagan invoked the commandment to tamp down party infighting in the state. And in 1968, when another Romney – Gov. George W. Romney of Michigan – challenged Richard Nixon to a debate during the New Hampshire presidential primary, Reagan said, “I don’t think that’s necessary. Whenever you do that, you return to the atmosphere of violating the 11th commandment, which we originated in California, that you should speak no ill of another Republican.”

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/...author-the-republicans-11th-commandment/?_r=0
Oh Jake is HERE!!!!!!

...with is his usual silliness about the alt right coming to take him away.

It is okay Jake. You can go outside and play today.

Jake's Song!!!

Except that Trump is a Democrat liberal who has convinced his supporters that everyone else is the RINO. You can't make this shit up. :lol:

Note that gipper, getting spanked once again, responds with trolling. The 11th Commandment has been broken by Trump over and over and over and . . .

Note that gipper, getting spanked once again, responds with trolling. The 11th Commandment has been broken by Trump over and over and over and . . .
Hey Jake...this is probably news to you, but Trump is not on the right. He is prog like you. So, again, you have nothing to fear but fear itself. There is no alt right movement and you believing there is only proves you are delusional or duped by the elite left again.

Now get out there and play today. Enjoy life Jake...stop living in fear of something that does not exist.

Except that Trump is a Democrat liberal who has convinced his supporters that everyone else is the RINO. You can't make this shit up. :lol:

Hard to know what Trump is really... A US disgrace is a start... Liberal or Conservative?

He is an Authoritarian... The left right thing is a mystery...

One thing is he is anti-Libertarian...

The wheels started coming off the day a talk radio host (I don't remember if it was Limbaugh or Levin) first coined the term "RINO". That was the day Reagan's 80% rule went straight into the toilet, and the day the circular firing squad was formed..
Did you miss the various abuses of cons by moderates over the last several years, culminating in an open attempt to steal the primary?
I must have. My point, however, is the move away from Reagan's rule.

There has been many.

Such as supporting Dems when a conservative wins the primary.

Back up the 80%.

Tit for tat.

If the report is true, Bush is being an asshole.

Trump wants to deport illegals. What's the problem?

Trump wants to bring back the manufacturing jobs. What's the problem?

Trump wants to stop fucking with Russia. What's the problem?

Trump is a GREAT candidate as he is trying to reverse some terrible polices.

Hard to know what Trump is really... A US disgrace is a start... Liberal or Conservative?

He is an Authoritarian... The left right thing is a mystery...

One thing is he is anti-Libertarian...

He is not an Authoritarian.

Forum List

Back