Here's to you Schiff

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
I have a very good bottle of Russian vodka waiting for Schiff's public statement that in fact there has never been any evidence Trump's people colluded with the Russians. That in fact during the witchhunt, sorry investigation a number of Obama's people have been identified and will charged with sedition and treason.
Watch Schiff clam up now after he saw the intel gathered by the Obama moles in the intelligence agencies.
The Russiagate Scam Will Blow Up In The Democrats’ Smug Faces

What is amazing to me is the amount of peril Democrats are willingly putting our country through just because they didn't get their way.
And by all indications they were the ones cheating and still lost.

I have a very good bottle of Russian vodka waiting for Schiff's public statement that in fact there has never been any evidence Trump's people colluded with the Russians. That in fact during the witchhunt, sorry investigation a number of Obama's people have been identified and will charged with sedition and treason.
Watch Schiff clam up now after he saw the intel gathered by the Obama moles in the intelligence agencies.
From now on anyone without an avatar is going onto my ignore list.

Hahaha. That's one bottle of vodka that will never get drunk.

Hahaha. That's one bottle of vodka that will never get drunk.
Former US Attorney: Susan Rice Ordered Spy Agencies To Produce ‘Detailed Spreadsheets’ Involving Trump

When will they realize that the "Russian connection" is a nothing burger…

Forum List

Back