Here’s What Four Years of Trump Has Wrought on the GOP

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
In 2016, the Republicans won the Presidency, the Senate and the House.

In 2020, the Republicans lost the Presidency, the Senate and the House.

This isn’t because the country suddenly became enamored with the Democrats. It’s a reaction against the current sitting President.

When is the last time this happened, 1932?

As a bonus, he’s poisoned the minds of tens of millions who believe a free and fair election was stolen.

Whatever you may think of him policy-wise, Trump’s a political loser, at least nationally.

This isn’t because the country suddenly became enamored with the Democrats. It’s a reaction against the current sitting President.

As a bonus, he’s poisoned the minds of tens of millions who believe a free and fair election was stolen.

Whatever you may think of him policy-wise, Trump’s a political loser, at least nationally.
They've had their temper tantrum. Predictably, they made a mess.

Now we have to be concerned that the Dems will go too far. And the Trumpsters will NEVER look in the mirror.

nyDES1d.gif

Now we have to be concerned that the Dems will go too far. And the Trumpsters will NEVER look in the mirror.

nyDES1d.gif

LOL...”Concerns“ is not nearly strong enough of a word. I can guarantee you they will go too far. They will make realistic folks long for the days of Trump. Anybody that voted for Biden/Harris and the senators in GA simply didn’t have the foresight to grasp this, in fact, these same folks won’t likely even understand that it is what they voted for that will destroy the country. They are so mind numb they will blame the horrendous policies of the left on Trump. Sad but all true.

nyDES1d.gif

LOL...”Concerns“ is not nearly strong enough of a word. I can guarantee you they will go too far. They will make realistic folks long for the days of Trump. Anybody that voted for Biden/Harris and the senators in GA simply didn’t have the foresight to grasp this, in fact, these same folks won’t likely even understand that it is what they voted for that will destroy the country. They are so mind numb they will blame the horrendous policies of the left on Trump. Sad but all true.
And Trump, his enablers and his sheep brought this on.

Great job there.

Trump brought chaos...

nyDES1d.gif

You should really save this post so you can refer to it in a year or two.

It's funny listening to some of you blame Trump. Almost insulting. I knew this was going to happen. It's par for the course, as Europe quickly ran to it's China trade deal that remained in limbo as long as Trump was president. Biden spoke out to them asking them to wait until he was in office, they ignored him, they don't want to be squeezed out with the impending Chinese domination. The Georgia results were probably anticipated.

Without Trump you would have had Hillary for four years and, let's put it this way, no border walls on your southern border.

The "experts" of the last 30 years are why this happened. Those who have allowed China to slowly crush the West, in full view of the rest of the world. The absurd loss in 2020 by Trump is by far the biggest reason all of this is happening.

Dems are thinking to themselves, "holy sheep shyte, we have a candidate who we didn't even have campaigning get the most votes in history of U.S presidency, with his V.P who didn't even get 1% of our Parties vote! This is a sign from God. Full steam ahead, now we take over the world after Georgia!" Deep Pockets and their pals made sure it would happen.

If there is blame in the GOP, most of it goes to those in his Party who were more interested in defying the voters instead of standing up to why they voted. From Paul Ryan on out, these leeches didn't want changes to the failing Status Quo. The same people who watched America lose sole Super Power Status.

Trump is only responsible for not being diplomatic and some mean tweets. His actions served the U.S well, especially the Middle Class. He was also the victim of "Russia, Russia" for three years, an Impeachment and an onslaught by the China First media. Some of them even laughing at his chances of confronting Communist China. Yeah, nothing treasonous about that.

Enjoy. These are the "unintended consequences" I was talking about with Trumps shocking mail-in ballot loss. Maybe it's for the better. Maybe Biden will be a big civil liberties guy. From what I can tell, the rest of the U.S allies (save for Canada and England), have rapidly moved to align themselves in appeasement of China.

I wonder why.

It's funny listening to some of you blame Trump. Almost insulting. I knew this was going to happen. It's par for the course, as Europe quickly ran to it's China trade deal that remained in limbo as long as Trump was president. Biden spoke out to them asking them to wait until he was in office, they ignored him, they don't want to be squeezed out with the impending Chinese domination. The Georgia results were probably anticipated.

Without Trump you would have had Hillary for four years and, let's put it this way, no border walls on your southern border.

The "experts" of the last 30 years are why this happened. Those who have allowed China to slowly crush the West, in full view of the rest of the world. The absurd loss in 2020 by Trump is by far the biggest reason all of this is happening.

Dems are thinking to themselves, "holy sheep shyte, we have a candidate who we didn't even have campaigning get the most votes in history of U.S presidency, with his V.P who didn't even get 1% of our Parties vote! This is a sign from God. Full steam ahead, now we take over the world after Georgia!" Deep Pockets and their pals made sure it would happen.

If there is blame in the GOP, most of it goes to those in his Party who were more interested in defying the voters instead of standing up to why they voted for. From Paul Ryan on out, these leeches didn't want changes to the failing Status Quo. The same people who watched America lose sole Super Power Status.

Trump is only responsible for not being diplomatic and some mean tweets. His actions served the U.S well, especially the Middle Class. He was also the victim of "Russia, Russia" for three years, an Impeachment and an onslaught by the China First media. Some of them even laughing at his chances of confronting Communist China. Yeah, nothing treasonous about that.

Enjoy. These are the "unintended consequences" I was talking about with Trumps shocking mail-in ballot loss. Maybe it's for the better. Maybe Biden will be a big civil liberties guy. From what I can tell, the rest of the U.S allies (save for Canada and England), have rapidly moved to align themselves in appeasement of China.

I wonder why.

China has been investing in soft power all over the world for 30 years.. Its easy to be an alarmist when you are uninformed.

but on the bright side, iran and north korea are contained. the wars have stopped. the wall has been built with mexico paying for it. rush limbaugh got a medal of some sort, and on top of that you got SPACE FORCE.

Yea, he brought four years of no new wars, making Middle East peace deals no one thought possible, lowest black unemployment ever recorded, brought back half a million manufacturing jobs back to the USA when Dems said it would require a “magic wand, and obliterated ISIS after the Hussein spent years funding.

Wrong. The republicans won almost all of the house seats that were up for grabs.

Also, president Trump did not lose the election.

2018 = No Trump on ballot = Loss.

2020 = Trump on Ballot = Big win.

Dont you mean that you had yours?

you helped throw out a president with good policies because his personality disagrees with you

but look at what you replaced him with

the most radical leftwing government in history

nyDES1d.gif

It won't be President Trump's fault, nor the fault of the Deplorable Chumps, when the Democrat Party goes too far.

Xiden-Harris promised to reach out and rule in a bipartisan fashion. I doubt they will.

If there is blame in the GOP, most of it goes to those in his Party who were more interested in defying the voters instead of standing up to why they voted. From Paul Ryan on out, these leeches didn't want changes to the failing Status Quo. The same people who watched America lose sole Super Power Status.

I wonder why.
That's a nice fairy tale. What are Canadians on our balls, anyways? Go figure your own shit out, Tru-don't

Trumps friends on this forum are the most graceless, ignorant and infantile set of characters I have ever come across. Obviously he got 70m votes so they cant all be as remedial as these characters.
The US has averted a disaster in this election but there are still battles to be won.

Hardly. We are reaping what we have sown. The chickens are coming home.

If there is blame in the GOP, most of it goes to those in his Party who were more interested in defying the voters instead of standing up to why they voted for. From Paul Ryan on out, these leeches didn't want changes to the failing Status Quo. The same people who watched America lose sole Super Power Status.

I wonder why.

China has been investing in soft power all over the world for 30 years.. Its easy to be an alarmist when you are uninformed.

"Uninformed" I may be, but my mother didn't raise no dummy.

How many coincidences make a fact? There is far more than just lobbying going on, there is an ideological shift, some of coming from within.

I was in my MBA in creepy Canada, I know what we were told as students about how great the Chinese economy would be for all of us. Of course, they skipped over the "wait until they are sole Super Power and western leaders care more about their success than ours". I'm sure U.S business schools were promoting the same.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall of some intel agencies the last 25-30 years and listen to what they were listing as their number one threats. China must have loved the lack of interest in them. Even found the lack of interest in publicly calling them out an even greater coup.

I wonder why.

"Uninformed" I may be, but my mother didn't raise no dummy.

How many coincidences make a fact? There is far more than just lobbying going on, there is an ideological shift, some of coming from within.

I was in my MBA in creepy Canada, I know what we were told as students about how great the Chinese economy would be for all of us. Of course, they skipped over the "wait until they are sole Super Power and western leaders care more about their success than ours". I'm sure U.S business schools were promoting the same.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall of some intel agencies the last 25-30 years and listen to what they were listing as their number one threats. China must have loved the lack of interest in them. Even found the lack of interest in publicly calling them out an even greater coup.

Trump didn't hurt China, but he sure killed US soybean farmers.

Dont you mean that you had yours?

you helped throw out a president with good policies because his personality disagrees with you

but look at what you replaced him with

the most radical leftwing government in history

Mac is waiting for the handouts.

Forum List

Back