Here’s What Four Years of Trump Has Wrought on the GOP

It's funny listening to some of you blame Trump. Almost insulting. I knew this was going to happen. It's par for the course, as Europe quickly ran to it's China trade deal that remained in limbo as long as Trump was president. Biden spoke out to them asking them to wait until he was in office, they ignored him, they don't want to be squeezed out with the impending Chinese domination. The Georgia results were probably anticipated.

Without Trump you would have had Hillary for four years and, let's put it this way, no border walls on your southern border.

The "experts" of the last 30 years are why this happened. Those who have allowed China to slowly crush the West, in full view of the rest of the world. The absurd loss in 2020 by Trump is by far the biggest reason all of this is happening.

Dems are thinking to themselves, "holy sheep shyte, we have a candidate who we didn't even have campaigning get the most votes in history of U.S presidency, with his V.P who didn't even get 1% of our Parties vote! This is a sign from God. Full steam ahead, now we take over the world after Georgia!" Deep Pockets and their pals made sure it would happen.

If there is blame in the GOP, most of it goes to those in his Party who were more interested in defying the voters instead of standing up to why they voted for. From Paul Ryan on out, these leeches didn't want changes to the failing Status Quo. The same people who watched America lose sole Super Power Status.

Trump is only responsible for not being diplomatic and some mean tweets. His actions served the U.S well, especially the Middle Class. He was also the victim of "Russia, Russia" for three years, an Impeachment and an onslaught by the China First media. Some of them even laughing at his chances of confronting Communist China. Yeah, nothing treasonous about that.

Enjoy. These are the "unintended consequences" I was talking about with Trumps shocking mail-in ballot loss. Maybe it's for the better. Maybe Biden will be a big civil liberties guy. From what I can tell, the rest of the U.S allies (save for Canada and England), have rapidly moved to align themselves in appeasement of China.

I wonder why.

China has been investing in soft power all over the world for 30 years.. Its easy to be an alarmist when you are uninformed.

"Uninformed" I may be, but my mother didn't raise no dummy.

How many coincidences make a fact? There is far more than just lobbying going on, there is an ideological shift, some of coming from within.

I was in my MBA in creepy Canada, I know what we were told as students about how great the Chinese economy would be for all of us. Of course, they skipped over the "wait until they are sole Super Power and western leaders care more about their success than ours". I'm sure U.S business schools were promoting the same.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall of some intel agencies the last 25-30 years and listen to what they were listing as their number one threats. China must have loved the lack of interest in them. Even found the lack of interest in publicly calling them out an even greater coup.

Trump didn't hurt China, but he sure killed US soybean farmers.
Out giant farmer bailout sure showed China!

We are looking at some dark days ahead for America.

The sad thing is that it won't get better now that the Useful Idiots have learned how to steal elections.

In 2016, the Republicans won the Presidency, the Senate and the House.

In 2020, the Republicans lost the Presidency, the Senate and the House.

This isn’t because the country suddenly became enamored with the Democrats. It’s a reaction against the current sitting President.

When is the last time this happened, 1932?

As a bonus, he’s poisoned the minds of tens of millions who believe a free and fair election was stolen.

Whatever you may think of him policy-wise, Trump’s a political loser, at least nationally.
They've had their temper tantrum. Predictably, they made a mess.

Now we have to be concerned that the Dems will go too far. And the Trumpsters will NEVER look in the mirror.

nyDES1d.gif
Yes I hope old school Biden is more Clinton than Obama...
Yeah, it's on the Democrats now. I want to think that Biden has the right temperament and experience to improve things.

Here's hoping.

They've had their temper tantrum. Predictably, they made a mess.
Dont you mean that you had yours?

you helped throw out a president with good policies because his personality disagrees with you

but look at what you replaced him with

the most radical leftwing government in history

Mac is waiting for the handouts.
How much did you pay for all those military spending increases? You love the freebies.

This isn’t because the country suddenly became enamored with the Democrats. It’s a reaction against the current sitting President.

As a bonus, he’s poisoned the minds of tens of millions who believe a free and fair election was stolen.

Whatever you may think of him policy-wise, Trump’s a political loser, at least nationally.

I always love to read the snowflake version of what happened, the re-writing of history based on pure irrational hate-driven emotion from snowflakes so mentally unstable that they actually held each other in large groups and wept on national tv and ACTUALLY ran out into the streets and screamed at the sky.

Bwuhahahahahaha....it's funny / entertaining as hell.

rump was the greatest President of mondern times.

What fucked us was the Chinese.

The Worthless Negro/China Joe administration made China a wealthy country.

In reality it is Wal-Mart and the American consumers that made China richer.

Investing in US Treasury notes didn't hurt either.

I always love to read the snowflake version of what happened, the re-writing of history based on pure irrational hate-driven emotion from snowflakes so mentally unstable that they actually held each other in large groups and wept on national tv and ACTUALLY ran out into the streets and screamed at the sky.

Thanks for not refuting anything I wrote.

Cults gonna cult.

Despite having to deal with a former President's foreign enemy propaganda-fueled failed criminal treasonous coup attempt and 4 years of continuous treasonous sedition, Obstruction, Conspiracy, espionage, FISA Court crimes, manufacturing of false evidence, and admitted political partisan Impeachment based on zero crime, zero evidence, and zero witnesses, President Trump was officially the most successful President in DECADES, in some cases EVER:

Strongest economy in DECADES

Most Americans working at 1 time in US history

Lowest Black unemployment rate in US history

Lowest Latino unemployment rate in US history

Lowest Asian unemployment rate in US history

Lowest Women unemployment rate in US history

Lowest Young Adult unemployment rate in US history

More Jobs...Higher Wages - without a govt mandated minimum wage

Raises...Bonuses...More opportunity for advancement

MILLIONS of Americans off of Welfare, Unemployment, Food Stamps

Millions of Americans freed from Democrat policies of 'economic slavery'

The 1st President in DECADES to NOT start a war or drag the US into one

The 1st person to ever EARN 4 Nobel Peace Prize nominations for 4 separate achievements

By comparison, without having seized control of the House, Senate, and WH, the Democrats - in the name of COVID-19 - destroyed / eliminated:
- 46% of ALL Black-owned small businesses
- 34% of ALL Latino-owned small businesses
- 31% of ALL Asian-owned small businesses
- 25% of ALL Women-owned small businesses

I can't wait to see how they f* this country over when they do take over the entire government after this start.

The Democrats are now on the clock....

It's funny listening to some of you blame Trump. Almost insulting. I knew this was going to happen. It's par for the course, as Europe quickly ran to it's China trade deal that remained in limbo as long as Trump was president. Biden spoke out to them asking them to wait until he was in office, they ignored him, they don't want to be squeezed out with the impending Chinese domination. The Georgia results were probably anticipated.

Without Trump you would have had Hillary for four years and, let's put it this way, no border walls on your southern border.

The "experts" of the last 30 years are why this happened. Those who have allowed China to slowly crush the West, in full view of the rest of the world. The absurd loss in 2020 by Trump is by far the biggest reason all of this is happening.

Dems are thinking to themselves, "holy sheep shyte, we have a candidate who we didn't even have campaigning get the most votes in history of U.S presidency, with his V.P who didn't even get 1% of our Parties vote! This is a sign from God. Full steam ahead, now we take over the world after Georgia!" Deep Pockets and their pals made sure it would happen.

If there is blame in the GOP, most of it goes to those in his Party who were more interested in defying the voters instead of standing up to why they voted for. From Paul Ryan on out, these leeches didn't want changes to the failing Status Quo. The same people who watched America lose sole Super Power Status.

Trump is only responsible for not being diplomatic and some mean tweets. His actions served the U.S well, especially the Middle Class. He was also the victim of "Russia, Russia" for three years, an Impeachment and an onslaught by the China First media. Some of them even laughing at his chances of confronting Communist China. Yeah, nothing treasonous about that.

Enjoy. These are the "unintended consequences" I was talking about with Trumps shocking mail-in ballot loss. Maybe it's for the better. Maybe Biden will be a big civil liberties guy. From what I can tell, the rest of the U.S allies (save for Canada and England), have rapidly moved to align themselves in appeasement of China.

I wonder why.

China has been investing in soft power all over the world for 30 years.. Its easy to be an alarmist when you are uninformed.

"Uninformed" I may be, but my mother didn't raise no dummy.

How many coincidences make a fact? There is far more than just lobbying going on, there is an ideological shift, some of coming from within.

I was in my MBA in creepy Canada, I know what we were told as students about how great the Chinese economy would be for all of us. Of course, they skipped over the "wait until they are sole Super Power and western leaders care more about their success than ours". I'm sure U.S business schools were promoting the same.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall of some intel agencies the last 25-30 years and listen to what they were listing as their number one threats. China must have loved the lack of interest in them. Even found the lack of interest in publicly calling them out an even greater coup.

Trump didn't hurt China, but he sure killed US soybean farmers.
Out giant farmer bailout sure showed China!

China is buying all their soybeans from Brazil.. and, the Chinese have invested in growing MORE soybeans in Brazil.

I feel bad for our farmers. They didn't want Trump's hand outs.. They wanted to sell their soybeans.

You cheated that's the fact. But you have all houses, so don't screw it up. Your the only ones to blame when Harris screws up.

Thanks for not refuting anything I wrote.

Cults gonna cult.
No one has to 'refute' anything you wrote because they all know it's complete bullshit from a mentally unstable, irrational hate-driven snowflake who wept and ran out into the streets to scream at the sky in 2016, one who has supported the Democrats treason, sedition, and proven violations of both Federal and State Constitutions and Rule of law since then.

As I said, your post was amusing, funny, at best because it is purely fiction from the mind of a mentally disturbed snowflake.

Trump was a businessman IN CHINA, and Mexico, who gas-lit the dumb cult into believing he cared about them over China and Mexico.

As a result of his bungled trade deals, the trade deficit with China SKY ROCKETED.

Cant gas-light math, Cult :thup:
Don't worry, Biden will sell us back to China, he needs to make a few more million before he goes to the devil.

Yeah the right is not in reality. They are all fake news and conspiracy theories. No facts.

Despite having to deal with a former President's foreign enemy propaganda-fueled failed criminal treasonous coup attempt and 4 years of continuous treasonous sedition, Obstruction, Conspiracy, espionage, FISA Court crimes, manufacturing of false evidence, and admitted political partisan Impeachment based on zero crime, zero evidence, and zero witnesses, President Trump was officially the most successful President in DECADES, in some cases EVER:

Strongest economy in DECADES

Most Americans working at 1 time in US history

Lowest Black unemployment rate in US history

Lowest Latino unemployment rate in US history

Lowest Asian unemployment rate in US history

Lowest Women unemployment rate in US history

Lowest Young Adult unemployment rate in US history

More Jobs...Higher Wages - without a govt mandated minimum wage

Raises...Bonuses...More opportunity for advancement

MILLIONS of Americans off of Welfare, Unemployment, Food Stamps

Millions of Americans freed from Democrat policies of 'economic slavery'

The 1st President in DECADES to NOT start a war or drag the US into one

The 1st person to ever EARN 4 Nobel Peace Prize nominations for 4 separate achievements

By comparison, without having seized control of the House, Senate, and WH, the Democrats - in the name of COVID-19 - destroyed / eliminated:
- 46% of ALL Black-owned small businesses
- 34% of ALL Latino-owned small businesses
- 31% of ALL Asian-owned small businesses
- 25% of ALL Women-owned small businesses

I can't wait to see how they f* this country over when they do take over the entire government after this start.

The Democrats are now on the clock....
Trump couldn’t hit 3% growth. By his own arguments that is weak. Get a clue...

Legalizing weed isn't radical. It's rational.

Forgiving student loan debt isn't radical. It's rational.

Aiding people who are suffering - badly - because of this virus, through no fault of their own isn't radical. It's rational.

Taxing the billionaires who profited the most from exploiting this pandemic isn't radical. It's rational.

DC and PR statehood are not radical. It's RATIONAL.

Trump was a businessman IN CHINA, and Mexico, who gas-lit the dumb cult into believing he cared about them over China and Mexico.

As a result of his bungled trade deals, the trade deficit with China SKY ROCKETED.

Cant gas-light math, Cult :thup:
Don't worry, Biden will sell us back to China, he needs to make a few more million before he goes to the devil.
Macy's will sell the China manufactured Trump ties again as soon as he leaves Office and is again able to do so, Cultist :itsok:

Legalizing weed isn't radical. It's rational.

Forgiving student loan debt isn't radical. It's rational.

Aiding people who are suffering - badly - because of this virus, through no fault of their own isn't radical. It's rational.

Taxing the billionaires who profited the most from exploiting this pandemic isn't radical. It's rational.

DC and PR statehood are not radical. It's RATIONAL.
Not with you on the student loan debt portion. I don't like any of the arguments I've seen, for that. Making College less expensive, yes...forgoing legally entered debt obligations when dozens of millions of folks in the past had to pay theirs back? Nuh uh.

Forum List

Back