Here’s What Four Years of Trump Has Wrought on the GOP

Trump was a businessman IN CHINA, and Mexico, who gas-lit the dumb cult into believing he cared about them over China and Mexico.

As a result of his bungled trade deals, the trade deficit with China SKY ROCKETED.

Cant gas-light math, Cult :thup:
Don't worry, Biden will sell us back to China, he needs to make a few more million before he goes to the devil.
Macy's will sell the China manufactured Trump ties again as soon as he leaves Office and is again able to do so, Cultist :itsok:
Like I said your party is in control. When the country goes to shit you get the blame.

Trump was a businessman IN CHINA, and Mexico, who gas-lit the dumb cult into believing he cared about them over China and Mexico.

As a result of his bungled trade deals, the trade deficit with China SKY ROCKETED.

Don't worry, Biden will sell us back to China, he needs to make a few more million before he goes to the devil.
Macy's will sell the China manufactured Trump ties again as soon as he leaves Office and is again able to do so, Cultist :itsok:
Like I said your party is in control. When the country goes to shit you get the blame.
It has gone to shit, dems need to dig us out again just like Obama did.

The Country turned it around from the recession to record job growth, record stock markets, plummeting unemployment, getting inspectors into Iran, lower taxes for the middle class, record corporate profits and record stock markets under Obama.

I think your little commie fantasies are cute. :itsok:

We had the best economy in our history before the coronavirus took effect. Biden is already said he will spend trillions on the green new deal. Billions on the Paris agreement. Going to raise everyone's taxes to do it.

We had the best economy in our history before the coronavirus took effect. Biden is already said he will spend trillions on the green new deal. Billions on the Paris agreement. Going to raise everyone's taxes to do it.
No we didn’t. We couldn’t hit 3% growth and ran a trillion dollar deficit. Trump made fun of Obama for not hitting 3%. Now you morons believe it’s the greatest. Funny.

Get the fuck outta here - Trump's deficits were bloated as FUCK...what taxes went up? None? Oh, someone else will pay for it no worries.

You morons parakeet whatever you're told. A Cult of low information, uneducated fuckin lemmings. Disgusting!

No we didn’t. We couldn’t hit 3% growth and ran a trillion dollar deficit. Trump made fun of Obama for not hitting 3%. Now you morons believe it’s the greatest. Funny.
Like I said the economy is doing good. When biden's policies take effect the economy will crash and you own it. What has Democrats touched, that they haven't destroyed?

Like I said the economy is doing good. When biden's policies take effect the economy will crash and you own it. What has Democrats touched, that they haven't destroyed?
Obama gave Trump the growing Economy. Biden is so un-radically different from Obama, he was his damn Vice President. Calm down, Chester from Kentucky. The sky is not falling and the adults are back in the room.

Your hopes and dreams of economic despair will be dashed. Just as they are under most Democrat presidents.

They have done everything better than trump. Like Obama, Biden is inheriting a mess. Funny how repubs inherit a good situation.

We had the best economy in our history before the coronavirus took effect.
Bullshit. The economy was good, but not the best ever. There were times in our history when GDP growth was stronger and times when the unemployment rate was lower. And while the debt to GDP ratio was far lower.

Stop drinking the kool-aid.

Obama gave Trump the growing Economy. Biden is so un-radically different from Obama, he was his damn Vice President. Calm down, Chester from Kentucky. The sky is not falling and the adults are back in the room.
The green new deal will ruin the economy by itself. After all the new taxes and regulations, we are screwed. Hopefully this will destroy your party, because the fault of it will be 100% yours.

Your hopes and dreams of economic despair will be dashed. Just as they are under most Democrat presidents.

The green new deal is enough to destroy it. The democrat party is totally different than what it was. Hopefully your job will be the first to go.

They have done everything better than trump. Like Obama, Biden is inheriting a mess. Funny how repubs inherit a good situation.
Biden is being handed a good economy. Despite democrat governors trying to destroy it. You think biden is going to tell Como to chill out?

The green new deal will ruin the economy by itself. After all the new taxes and regulations, we are screwed. Hopefully this will destroy your party, because the fault of it will be 100% yours.
Yeah, sure it will buddy :itsok: the Dems always destroy the Country when they clean up your recessions, shrink your deficits and grow the economy.

We had the best economy in our history before the coronavirus took effect.
Bullshit. The economy was good, but not the best ever. There were times in our history when GDP growth was stronger and times when the unemployment rate was lower. And while the debt to GDP ratio was far lower.

Stop drinking the kool-aid.
The economy was great, but sad that it will now come to an end. Harris will make sure we are all equally poor.

Yeah, sure it will buddy :itsok: the Dems always destroy the Country when they clean up your recessions, shrink your deficits and grow the economy.
Don't worry Harris will make sure we are all equally poor. She has stated that. Everyone should be equal as she thinks.

In 2016, the Republicans won the Presidency, the Senate and the House.

In 2020, the Republicans lost the Presidency, the Senate and the House.

This isn’t because the country suddenly became enamored with the Democrats. It’s a reaction against the current sitting President.

When is the last time this happened, 1932?

As a bonus, he’s poisoned the minds of tens of millions who believe a free and fair election was stolen.

Whatever you may think of him policy-wise, Trump’s a political loser, at least nationally.
2016 the republicans won the house?

Biden is being handed a good economy. Despite democrat governors trying to destroy it. You think biden is going to tell Como to chill out?
No he is not. Unemployment is much higher than Trump took over. Trump poor pandemic response is a big problem. Deficits are huge!

The country was doing the best in the world and in the history of the US up till Bidens puppet masters the Chinese released the Kung Flu virus...

Forum List

Back