Here’s What Four Years of Trump Has Wrought on the GOP

We had the best economy in our history before the coronavirus took effect.
Bullshit. The economy was good, but not the best ever. There were times in our history when GDP growth was stronger and times when the unemployment rate was lower. And while the debt to GDP ratio was far lower.

Stop drinking the kool-aid.
The economy was great, but sad that it will now come to an end. Harris will make sure we are all equally poor.
It came to an end under trump..

Trump was a businessman IN CHINA, and Mexico, who gas-lit the dumb cult into believing he cared about them over China and Mexico.

As a result of his bungled trade deals, the trade deficit with China SKY ROCKETED.

Cant gas-light math, Cult :thup:
Don't worry, Biden will sell us back to China, he needs to make a few more million before he goes to the devil.
Macy's will sell the China manufactured Trump ties again as soon as he leaves Office and is again able to do so, Cultist :itsok:
Like I said your party is in control. When the country goes to shit you get the blame.
It has gone to shit, dems need to dig us out again just like Obama did.
The country was doing the best in the world and in the history of the US up till Bidens puppet masters the Chinese released the Kung Flu virus...
The commander in chief should have protected us. He failed.

Trump was a businessman IN CHINA, and Mexico, who gas-lit the dumb cult into believing he cared about them over China and Mexico.

As a result of his bungled trade deals, the trade deficit with China SKY ROCKETED.

Don't worry, Biden will sell us back to China, he needs to make a few more million before he goes to the devil.
Macy's will sell the China manufactured Trump ties again as soon as he leaves Office and is again able to do so, Cultist :itsok:
Like I said your party is in control. When the country goes to shit you get the blame.
We had the best economy in our history before the coronavirus took effect. Biden is already said he will spend trillions on the green new deal. Billions on the Paris agreement. Going to raise everyone's taxes to do it.
No we didn’t. We couldn’t hit 3% growth and ran a trillion dollar deficit. Trump made fun of Obama for not hitting 3%. Now you morons believe it’s the greatest. Funny.
Like I said the economy is doing good. When biden's policies take effect the economy will crash and you own it. What has Democrats touched, that they haven't destroyed?
They have done everything better than trump. Like Obama, Biden is inheriting a mess. Funny how repubs inherit a good situation.
Biden is being handed a good economy. Despite democrat governors trying to destroy it. You think biden is going to tell Como to chill out?
No he is not. Unemployment is much higher than Trump took over. Trump poor pandemic response is a big problem. Deficits are huge!
Well Biden is already to out spend Trump and obama. Oh just wait till Harris gets ahold of the check book.

We had the best economy in our history before the coronavirus took effect. Biden is already said he will spend trillions on the green new deal. Billions on the Paris agreement. Going to raise everyone's taxes to do it.
No we didn’t. We couldn’t hit 3% growth and ran a trillion dollar deficit. Trump made fun of Obama for not hitting 3%. Now you morons believe it’s the greatest. Funny.
Like I said the economy is doing good. When biden's policies take effect the economy will crash and you own it. What has Democrats touched, that they haven't destroyed?
They have done everything better than trump. Like Obama, Biden is inheriting a mess. Funny how repubs inherit a good situation.
Biden is being handed a good economy. Despite democrat governors trying to destroy it. You think biden is going to tell Como to chill out?
No he is not. Unemployment is much higher than Trump took over. Trump poor pandemic response is a big problem. Deficits are huge!
Well Biden is already to out spend Trump and obama. Oh just wait till Harris gets ahold of the check book.
They are hosed by the trump disaster they are inheriting. Last years deficit over $3 trillion and we still in a mess. Trump failed hugely.

Obama won a second term BUT the Democrats lost the House and Senate under him also. They had very large majorities in both at that.

The Cult is having a bad Year, already. Lets not add fuel to their grief. Some "there, there, buddy"s :itsok: are the nicest way forward.

WHen you refuse to condemn things like this when it's one guy, it will only get worse with the next. Yes, I expect that to happen.

Obama won a second term BUT the Democrats lost the House and Senate under him also. They had very large majorities in both at that.
Yes Obamacare. Strangely time showed repubs had no real plan. But they did good job demonizing Obamacare.

No they didn't. The had the Senate by 1 Vote, and Lieberman was on a binge-guest streak on Fox/Hannity and devolving into the Right wing tropes at the time and Voting against his own party.

The "two years to do x,y,z" crap is a myth, and Mitch filabustered more than any Senate in history.

The Cult have been so susceptible to their propaganda bubbles for decades, that they don't even understand how to do basic fact checks any more. Sad!

Yes Obamacare. Strangely time showed repubs had no real plan. But they did good job demonizing Obamacare.

They did have no plan but the Democrats lost the House and Senate because of the lies built around Obamacare. It was a mistake for the GOP to not address health care but I really doubt the Democrats do either.

No they didn't. The had the Senate by 1 Vote, and Lieberman was on a binge-guest streak on Fox/Hannity and devolving into the Right wing tropes at the time and Voting against his own party.

The "two years to do x,y,z" crap is a myth, and Mitch filabustered more than any Senate in history.

You Cult have been so susceptible to your propaganda bubbles for decades, that you don't even understand how to do basic fact checks any more. Sad!

The Democrats had 59 and then got 60 in the Senate. Then lost it. I'm the cult for discussion things honestly?

You Cult have been so susceptible to your propaganda bubbles for decades, that you don't even understand how to do basic fact checks any more. Sad!

The Democrats had 59 and then got 60 in the Senate. Then lost it. I'm the cult for discussion things honestly?
I don't know if you're the Cult. Depends on your ability to ascertain and understand facts, I haven't seen Cult-moves from you, being fair.

60 would prevent Mitch from his filibuster. Because of Lieberman, they didn't have 60 - they had 59 and a D who then turned I after his rounds on Fox news and coddling up to Hannity's birther/Ayers/Black Liberation Theology conspiracies.

The fact that the 60 came with that technicality doesn't escape those that were aware of the goings-on at the time at all.

In 2016, the Republicans won the Presidency, the Senate and the House.

In 2020, the Republicans lost the Presidency, the Senate and the House.

This isn’t because the country suddenly became enamored with the Democrats. It’s a reaction against the current sitting President.

When is the last time this happened, 1932?

As a bonus, he’s poisoned the minds of tens of millions who believe a free and fair election was stolen.

Whatever you may think of him policy-wise, Trump’s a political loser, at least nationally.

IOW, you are blind to evils that the DNC and the duplicitous MSM have exacted on our nation these five years or more. You have found the spec in Trump's eye, but those planks in your own, that is of no matter. I can believe you are that ego-minded or confused, I just cannot believe more than half this nation is the same as well. That is because as Pope Benedict once said ---- "When God is set aside, the world becomes an inhospitable place for man." That is the problem.

I don't know if you're the Cult. Depends on your ability to ascertain and understand facts, I haven't seen Cult-moves from you, being fair.

60 would prevent Mitch from his filibuster. Because of Lieberman, they didn't have 60 - they had 59 and a D who then turned I after his rounds on Fox news and coddling up to Hannity's birther/Ayers/Black Liberation Theology conspiracies.

The fact that the 60 came with that technicality doesn't escape those that were aware of the goings-on at the time at all.

The point is they had a huge majority and lost it.

Not being filibuster proof during a time when Mitch was waging war with the filibuster is a meaningless majority, and so the point isn't really meaningful whatsoever. If the filibuster wasn't weaponized, the point would have merit.

Not being filibuster proof during a time when Mitch was waging war with the filibuster is a meaningless majority, and so the point isn't really meaningful whatsoever. If the filibuster wasn't weaponized, the point would have merit.

Not the point. The complaint here is that Trump lost majorities in the House and Senate. Obama did the same thing.

In 2016, the Republicans won the Presidency, the Senate and the House.

In 2020, the Republicans lost the Presidency, the Senate and the House.

This isn’t because the country suddenly became enamored with the Democrats. It’s a reaction against the current sitting President.

When is the last time this happened, 1932?

As a bonus, he’s poisoned the minds of tens of millions who believe a free and fair election was stolen.

Whatever you may think of him policy-wise, Trump’s a political loser, at least nationally.

We owe it all to Trump's corruption, incompetence and four years of chaos. And of course it didn't hurt that his surrogates told people in GA not to vote, bullied and trashed their Governor and Secretary of State prior to calling them begging, and whined like a tiny baby for the past two months.

THANKS TRUMP!! :D

Not the point. The complaint here is that Trump lost majorities in the House and Senate. Obama did the same thing.
Obama did not lose majority in the House, that happened with Hillary's Election Run...and two-term Presidents almost always lose down-ballot. That's because Voters are wishy washy, and always have been. Not even close to a majority of American adults stays up to date on Politics. That's a bit of a problem.

And Math. Math seems to be a huge fuckin problem.

Obama did not lose majority in the House, that happened with Hillary's Election Run...and two-term Presidents almost always lose down-ballot. That's because Voters are wishy washy, and always have been. Not even close to a majority of American adults stays up to date on Politics. That's a bit of a problem.

And Math. Math seems to be a huge fuckin problem.

Dude.

Why Democrats Lost the House to Republicans

Both times Pelosi was speaker the Democrats lost seats. Do you really think the third time is going to be better?

Forum List

Back