Here's What the Buffalo Shooter's Alleged Manifesto Actually Says

Kimmel, Colbert, Behar, Reid and all the rest caused this. Add the Prog politicians turning their areas into Stalag camps while letting crimes go by certain groups and the result was this. Its all over the nation now

Does your doctor know you are off your meds?

Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 7.33.01 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 7.35.53 AM.png
You can try to believe whatever you want but the fact is he is a nutter and both sides should stop trying to blame each other and instead come together and try to stop the next mass shooter…
The "both sides" wimp out is tiresome. Right-wing nut jobs bleat it every time one of their own commits atrocities in the name of racism, anti-semitism, or some other sick perversion.

Each instance of human depravity must be honestly confronted for what it is, not cravenly avoided or mitigated by a gutless

100186.gif

"Oh, yeah!
Well, what about...?"

The "both sides" wimp out is tiresome. Right-wing nut jobs bleat it every time one of their own commits atrocities in the name of racism, anti-semitism, or some other sick perversion.

Each instance of human depravity must be honestly confronted for what it is, not cravenly avoided or mitigated by a gutless

View attachment 645293
"Oh, yeah!
Well, what about...?"
Yeah, and you ignore the violence the left commits constantly with threatening Judges, Burning Down Neighborhoods and attacking other minorities…

I mean you are such a tough guy why don’t you take your smug ass out there and confront one of those White Thugs and you do realize most of them don’t even vote but you have been told by MSM they are on the right, so do the board a favor and go to hell with your race baiting bullshit!

I would love it if it is found out the idiot in Buffalo was a AOC loving freak because then all of a sudden MSM would go silent and you wouldn’t utter a damn word!

Also got any Grannies you need the BLM or ANTIFA to run over in the name of hate?

Yeah, and you ignore the violence the left commits constantly with threatening Judges, Burning Down Neighborhoods and attacking other minorities…
Why do you need to attempt you desperate diversions?

This thread is about an AK-47-wielding racist degenerate in Buffalo. Can't you honestly deal with it?

100186.gif

"Oh, yeah!
Well, what about...?"

Who is doing the killing? Who are they targeting? What is in their heads and in their hands when they do it?

The subject of this thread has provided some cogent answers.

So, your talk about us needing to confront "each" instance of racist violence, that is only when it is something you can use against your enemies, otherwise,

we DON'T need to "confront" it?

Is that what you are saying?

He says he was a communist from 15-18 but consistently moved to the right.

Well, at least he understood that if you are a good commie, you need to be on the left. You still haven't figured that out.

Basically, he stated that he slid to the right, meaning he became less of a Communist sympathizer but remained on the left side of the political spectrum.

Seriously, anyone from a Communist country that moves to the US that is NOT in favor of Communism is as right-wing as they can be. It is only those that were pro-Communism in their home country that votes for Democrats.

Well, at least he understood that if you are a good commie, you need to be on the left. You still haven't figured that out.

Basically, he stated that he slid to the right, meaning he became less of a Communist sympathizer but remained on the left side of the political spectrum.

Seriously, anyone from a Communist country that moves to the US that is NOT in favor of Communism is as right-wing as they can be. It is only those that were pro-Communism that vote for Democrats.
He said he moved to the right from 15 to 18 years of age. Communism is authoritarian.. I don't see how that's the liberal left.

So, your talk about us needing to confront "each" instance of racist violence, that is only when it is something you can use against your enemies, otherwise,
we DON'T need to "confront" it?
Is that what you are saying?
The killer in Buffalo provided a manifesto that explains his motivation for slaughtering Black Americans with his AK-47.

I would take what he has revealed very seriously, and identify discernible patterns in fellow travelers who have acted similarly, in the hopes of confronting and reducing the tragic pattern.

The killer in Buffalo provided a manifesto that explains his motivation for slaughtering Black Americans with his AK-47.

I would take what he has revealed very seriously, and identify discernible patterns in fellow travelers who have acted similarly, in the hopes of confronting and reducing the tragic pattern.

That is the claim. But it is made by people like you, who have demonstrated a partisan motive in using incidents to smear their enemies.

They have no such zeal when it comes to dealing with violence from their side of the ideological divide.

Least we forget.

1652709167874.png

View attachment 645293
"Oh, yeah!
Well, what about...?"
Whatever this was done by politically, most of these transgressions are done by Progs. There is another side to all of the social justice over the last 60 years. Progs sweep it under the rug while blaming so called right wingers.

That is the claim. But it is made by people like you, who have demonstrated a partisan motive in using incidents to smear their enemies.
It is not I who is desperate to contrive diversions.

This thread concerns the Buffalo killer and his "manifesto."

I
have no need to digress.

100186.gif

"Oh, yeah!
Well, what about...?"

If you have alternative topics you prefer, you are free to address them in threads that concern them.

This is from your link. He admitted he changed from a communist to a right winger before the shooting.

Thank you for pointing this out.
that is not what he said. You're capacity to read and comprehend what the text is, is truly amazing. Do you compete with rocks?

"On the political compass I fall in the mild-moderate authoritarian left category,"

Did you forget your glasses?

Later he says: "“conservativism is corporatism in disguise, I want no part of it.”

:muahaha:
that dude can't comprehend English, it's obvious.

that is not what he said. You're capacity to read and comprehend what the text is, is truly amazing. Do you compete with rocks?
Show me exactly what he said on the subject of replacement theory then. Post it. So you can own me. Go ahead and prove what you say.

Forum List

Back