here's what the federal government should do with Latino immigrants: leave them alone & mind your own business

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
if the immigrant cannot stand on his own legs, let him fall also. All I ask is, give him a chance to stand on his own legs! Let him alone! If you see him on his way to school, let him alone, don’t disturb him! If you see him going to the dinner table at a hotel, let him go! If you see him going to the ballot- box, let him alone, don’t disturb him! If you see him going into a work-shop, just let him alone,—your interference is doing him a positive injury.

Let him live or die. If you will only untie his hands, and give him a chance, I think he will live. He will work as readily for himself as the white man.

if the immigrant cannot stand on his own legs, let him fall also. All I ask is, give him a chance to stand on his own legs! Let him alone! If you see him on his way to school, let him alone, don’t disturb him! If you see him going to the dinner table at a hotel, let him go! If you see him going to the ballot- box, let him alone, don’t disturb him! If you see him going into a work-shop, just let him alone,—your interference is doing him a positive injury.

Let him live or die. If you will only untie his hands, and give him a chance, I think he will live. He will work as readily for himself as the white man.

I say leave them alone too. Go after illegal employers. If employers won't hire them, they'll go home.

Try going to Canada to get a job without proper paperwork. No one will hire you.

And there is nothing wrong with an American company not hiring undocumented people.

fuck that shit.....they cant vote.....no problems with the other points...

The OP fails to distinguish between illegal immigrants and legal immigrants.

That’s one flaw.

But it also focuses primarily on race.

That’s another flaw.

It also ignores the various economic burdens imposed on the people in the various localities and in those states where the illegals immigration is largest. These problems include (but aren’t limited to) food distribution, medical issues, housing shortages and related issues like crime.

This nation has the most expansive legal immigration policies on Earth, as far as I recall. But our immigrants should all be legal immigrants or legally permitted asylum seekers or asylees. Otherwise, we should deny illegal immigrants any legal status here and remove all illegal immigrants.

Forum List

Back