Here's your UCLA shooter

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
201606575051bb6481d.jpg

UCLA Shooter ID'd as Graduate Student Mainak Sarkar
Sarkar accused William S. Klug of stealing his computer code, killing him in a murder-suicide Wednesday.
UCLA Shooter ID'd as Graduate Student Mainak Sarkar

Another killer from a foreign culture.

not to seem crude, but the professor probably deserved it. what is computational biomechanics anyways? sounds like they're trying to invent the terminator or the borg, maybe it turns out that maniak done us all a favor.

not to seem crude, but the professor probably deserved it. what is computational biomechanics anyways? sounds like they're trying to invent the terminator or the borg, maybe it turns out that maniak done us all a favor.

And for that he should be murdered??? Are you nuts?
We have an immigration problem.
How about we stop importing Obama's terrorist friends into our country. Let's end this shit before we turn into France, Germany, Greece.....

And once again, we will find this guy was batshit crazy, bu still able to buy a gun.

Please show proof that he legally purchased a gun.

Then propose a law which you believe would have prevented this murder/suicide.

Then kill yourself because after a month of reading your posts I have concluded that the countries average IQ would increase with your demise.

And once again, we will find this guy was batshit crazy, bu still able to buy a gun.

Then kill yourself because after a month of reading your posts I have concluded that the countries average IQ would increase with your demise.

Are terrorists only allowed to use a gun if they bought it legally? Propose a law? Sure. No more immigrant Muslims.

How about we stop importing Obama's terrorist friends into our country. Let's end this shit before we turn into France, Germany, Greece.....

Where did it say he's an immigrant?

Undergrad in India.

So not exactly a breeding ground of terrorists.

Actually, there is quite a bit of terrorism in India over the years.

Terrorism in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Where did it say he's an immigrant?

Undergrad in India.

So not exactly a breeding ground of terrorists.

Category:Islamic terrorism in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Boy, you gun nuts should worry more about when one of your club goes of the reservation rather than worry about me mocking it.

Boy, you gun nuts should worry more about when one of your club goes of the reservation rather than worry about me mocking it.
So you can neither prove he legally bought a gun, nor propose a single new law that would have prevented this murder/suicide? That's what I thought.

Forum List

Back