Herman Cain said that he would Not appoint a Muslim to any position in his administra

Thats funny.....I would never call the enemies.....

Thats my family getting fucked by the punk bitch police..

YouTube - ‪Tased Execution Style at Home... (Full Video)‬‏

Ah...so you tell someone they are a terrorist, yet you will not report them. That makes you an assessory. I expect that the police may have reason.......

No, thats my dad being tazed - my biological family..

After that, give me a reason to call the cops.....

Who would???

LOL I forgot that was your dad. He deserved it.

So he is going to refuse to appoint Jews and Catholics also. :doubt:

If either of those religious groups decide to fly some airplanes into some US skyscrapers, I suspect they will also not be included in a Cain White House.

Timothy McVeigh was a Catholic and blew up the Federal Building in OKC

Thus no Catholics should not be a part of the Herman Cain administration. :doubt:

McVeigh gave up his Catholic upbringing 20 years before OKC.

Fail

Isn't that illegal to discriminate based on religion?

I am not sure that the religious right will realize what a door they are opening.

Nope. The president can appoint whomever he pleases.

Actually, the "religious right" has opened quite a few doors that others have never much liked.

I like Cain . . . a lot. However, I wish he hadn't said that. Rather, he should have simply said, "Sure, as long as they're classical liberals like me."

Of course, there's not too many classical liberal Muslims around, is there?

Thats funny.....I would never call the enemies.....

Thats my family getting fucked by the punk bitch police..

YouTube - ‪Tased Execution Style at Home... (Full Video)‬‏

Ah...so you tell someone they are a terrorist, yet you will not report them. That makes you an assessory. I expect that the police may have reason.......

Who would???

I guess one excuse for not following thru on your accusations about Sunni Man are as good as another.....:eusa_whistle:

Who would???

LOL I forgot that was your dad. He deserved it.

Thats why I don't like you.....

You have no problem with the SS walking into your home.

If either of those religious groups decide to fly some airplanes into some US skyscrapers, I suspect they will also not be included in a Cain White House.

Thus no Catholics should not be a part of the Herman Cain administration. :doubt:

Incorrect

According to Catholic doctrine and theology.

A person who is born a Catholic will always remain a Catholic. :cool:

Who would???

I guess one excuse for not following thru on your accusations about Sunni Man are as good as another.....:eusa_whistle:

No, I was proving to you that I'm not like "the brain."

That cat is about as bad as you.....

Right is right and wrong is wrong....

Incorrect

Bullshit. Just sayin'. Lie about your own religion. Do not lie about mine.

Incorrect

LOL okay so for 20 years he had been a non practicing Catholic (at most) and you claim that somehow OKC was due to his religion?

Can someone tell me how sharia law is being implemented? How much money did this idiot waste trying to stop something thats not happening?

I

I don't know what they are but they are not Muslims :doubt:

Condemn Osama Bin Laden, condemn the Islamic Brotherhood, condemn the Mujahideen.

Tell me your allegiance is to The United States of America and NOT to Muhammad..

You stated that you are a Christian.

So who n your life is first; Jesus or America??

Jesus said to love your neighbors as yourself and love your enemies. Mohammed told his followers to not make friends with Christians or Jews.

You wanna know a sad fact? there is not even 1 country that truly practices Shariah law, even the Saudis do not. So why should America and the West embrace Shariah, when the Muslim countries have not?:confused:

Ah yes, the old "it isn't PURE communism" argument.

No one cares. Sharia is an abhorrent form of dictatorship, regardless of the purity of implementation.

What the fuck are you talking about? I was just pointing out that none of the Muslim countries use Shariah law, thats it.

No it isn't!

Muslim states using classical Sharia: Saudi Arabia and some of the Gulf states do not have constitutions or legislatures. Their rulers have limited authority to change laws, since they are based on Sharia as it is interpreted by their religious scholars. Iran shares some of these characteristics, but also has a parliament that legislates in a manner consistent with Sharia.

Incorrect

LOL okay so for 20 years he had been a non practicing Catholic (at most) and you claim that somehow OKC was due to his religion?
McVeigh took last rites before execution

June 11, 2001

Strapped to a gurney, awaiting the lethal injection Monday that would punish him for the Oklahoma City bombing, Timothy McVeigh asked to see a priest.

Bureau of Prisons officials said McVeigh, a self-described agnostic, received the Catholic sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick by an unidentified prison chaplain.

"McVeigh did see last rites which were provided by a BOP chaplain," said Jeff Grondolsky, a spokesman with the Bureau of Prisons.

McVeigh took last rites before execution - CNN

So he is going to refuse to appoint Jews and Catholics also. :doubt:

Sunni Man, another surrogate fart of Al Aqueda:

This "McVeigh" ploy is an OBVIOUS red herring and deflection underlining your duplicitous agenda of using "smoke & mirrors" to obfuscate the TRUTH with a blatant "moral equivalency" argument that EVERYONE, including yourself, know is TOTAL BULLSHIT.

As you damn well know McVeigh didn't belong to any Catholic Organization advocating violence and his Catholicism didn't have anything to do with following the Bible's CENTRAL MESSAGE of conquering the World with the "SWORD" whereas the Muslims involved in terror belong to Al Queda and other related organizations whose sole purpose is following the CENTRAL MESSAGE of the Qu'ran whose instructions are concocted by the Historically Documented MASS MURDERER, THIEF, RAPIST & PEDOPHILIC RAPIST, THE MONUMENTAL WHACKJOB, MOHAMMED: "Make the World the Calphate of Islam, preferably by word, by SWORD (caps mine) if necessary."

But what of those fucking Muslims not directly involved in actually participating in Terror ?

Answer: The BILLIONS of Muslim arseholes do not rise in protest of these Islamic Terrorist activities in any significant number except, maybe, in isolated instances which you can count on the fingers of one hand. Because, if they did.......the Terrorism would stop in an instance. And, what is even more disturbing, the few Muslims known to voice their disapproval of Terrorism in their communities are invariably receiving threatening messages and live in fear of their lives.

Last edited:
Incorrect

McVeigh took last rites before execution

June 11, 2001

Strapped to a gurney, awaiting the lethal injection Monday that would punish him for the Oklahoma City bombing, Timothy McVeigh asked to see a priest.

Bureau of Prisons officials said McVeigh, a self-described agnostic, received the Catholic sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick by an unidentified prison chaplain.

"McVeigh did see last rites which were provided by a BOP chaplain," said Jeff Grondolsky, a spokesman with the Bureau of Prisons.

McVeigh took last rites before execution - CNN

Yep, you can point to ONE reason for that right there.

As my old grandpa used to say "boy there aint no atheists in foxholes"

At the time of the OKC that scumbag was an atheist PERIOD.

Forum List

Back