Herman Cain said that he would Not appoint a Muslim to any position in his administra

Christian organizations like the KKK and the Aryan Nation for starters. :doubt:

I categorically condemn those jackasses and everything they do. As do most sane people.
Are you saying that they aren't Christians?

They claim that they are.

And they preach the Bible at their meetings. :cool:

So you cant condemn Islamic terrorists..

I condemn ALL Christians that react and attack for religious reasons.

Lets see you do the same...

Fucking terrorist...

Christian organizations like the KKK and the Aryan Nation for starters. :doubt:

I categorically condemn those jackasses and everything they do. As do most sane people.

I would certainly make the case that no matter what they claim they are NOT Christians, however that isn't what I was saying at all. I condemn their actions PERIOD I don't care if they call themselves Christians, their actions prove they are not.

Now lets see you condemn Haamas and Hezbollah.

Oh I'm still waiting for an apology from Sunni asshole on behalf of Islam for 9/11..
Islam is a religion and does not require me or anyone to apologize for it. :cool:

Yeah because you cant - which makes you a de facto terrorist.

Muslims cannot go against another Muslim, therefore you're a terrorist.

As a Christian I have liberty - I have freedom.

You're a fucking terrorist tho....

Nice strawman. Show me where I said that it excused anybody.

Yeah, you saying "THEY DID IT TOO" is a straw man on my part - right...

I said that he is hypocritical for opposing one violent religion while at the same time being an adherent to another violent religion.

More bullshit.

Judaism may well have been a violent religion, 5000 (or even 2000) years ago. Islam is a violent religion TODAY, a clear and present danger.

False. It contains mandates to kill people as well as accounts of past events.

More bullshit. It contains historical/mythological accounts of mandates given to peoples 5000 years ago to kill people - not present and ongoing mandates such as Islam has.

And even in the past events, they document God commanding the slaughter of entire cities.

Ah yes, and 5000 year old myths certainly rise to the level of planes being flown into buildings...

You voted for Obama, didn't you?

And who said it's limited to the Old Testament? Jesus said in the New Testament that children who curse their parents shall be put to death.

Ah, you are a liar for Allah, I should have known.

Of course the facts are the opposite of what you claim.

The verses state;

{ 1 Then some Pharisees and teachers of the law came to Jesus from Jerusalem and asked, 2 “Why do your disciples break the tradition of the elders? They don’t wash their hands before they eat!”

3 Jesus replied, “And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition? 4 For God said, ‘Honor your father and mother’[a] and ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’ 5 But you say that if anyone declares that what might have been used to help their father or mother is ‘devoted to God,’ 6 they are not to ‘honor their father or mother’ with it. Thus you nullify the word of God for the sake of your tradition. 7 You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you: }

You see, what the Jesus* was doing was calling the Pharisees on their hypocrisy, for demanding the strict adherence to the law in one case and ignoring it in a case where it was clearly unsuitable, such as the literal killing of children.

This is a common Muslim lie/slander.

Yes, the Quran is violent, but you're wrong. Let's debate this in the religion forum.

Perhaps.

Muslim Americans are higher educated than average Americans, they make more money and have a lower crime rate than average Americans. A higher percentage are in professional occupations. Muslims have a higher marriage rate and lower divorce rate

Sure they do.

Why wouldn't everyone just believe you - the most prolific liar in the forum?

Oh I'm still waiting for an apology from Sunni asshole on behalf of Islam for 9/11..
Islam is a religion and does not require me or anyone to apologize for it. :cool:

Yeah because you cant - which makes you a de facto......

Not sure what you mean by de facto?

But my father once owned a DeSoto :eusa_angel:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksj73Ni_U3c&feature=youtube_gdata_player]YouTube - ‪1947 DeSoto Classic Car Video Ad‬‏[/ame]

Muslim Americans are higher educated than average Americans, they make more money and have a lower crime rate than average Americans. A higher percentage are in professional occupations. Muslims have a higher marriage rate and lower divorce rate

Sure they do.

Why wouldn't everyone just believe you - the most prolific liar in the forum?

hardly, I can think of ten liars on the forum MUCH more prolific than RW. He's partisan though, I give you that.

So you cant condemn Islamic terrorists..

I condemn ALL Christians that react and attack for religious reasons.

Lets see you do the same...

Fucking terrorist...

He never will. He applauds their cowardly behavior.

Yeah because you cant - which makes you a de facto......

Not sure what you mean by de facto?

But my father once owned a DeSoto :eusa_angel:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksj73Ni_U3c&feature=youtube_gdata_player]YouTube - ‪1947 DeSoto Classic Car Video Ad‬‏[/ame]

By fact of substance err information available. It also means "law."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back