Herman Cain said that he would Not appoint a Muslim to any position in his administra

Its not like Cain could ever get the nomination anyway...

So who the hell cares ???

I hope they ask this question at the debates?

Would you hire a Muslim if you were president? It'll be like the believe-in-evolution question.

Any Conservative becomes a target like this. He says one blessed thing wrong and you twist it and spin it and blow it the fuck out of proportion.

From now on Hermain Cain is prejudice against Muslims.

Good for him. I think everyone should be wary of Muslims getting into our government in any capacity, especially since we are currently in a war of ideology with them.

Nevermind that he said he is wary of Muslims becoming a part of our legal system and the fact that many of them want to go around our Constitution and institute Sharia law in this country.

Yes, let's put tents on our women and start flogging and beheading people for minor infractions. After all it is a religion of peace.

Herman Cain later said that he is wary of appointing Muslim judges. They would have to exhibit restraint and not let their religion influence their decisions. Anyone who knows Islam and adheres to it's laws is duty-bound to insert Allah and their religion into every single aspect of their lives, or they're not a good Muslim.

That is why Cain would give pause to hiring one for the position they were discussing. He said that he might consider it for other positions though, and that puts the lie to the headline of this thread.

Last edited:
Weaver was an ex con who illegally owned weapons and illegally modified them.

When he was under siege it was members of his Christian Identity church who supported him against the government.

Weaver was acting out his anti government religious beliefs by defying the FBI and ATF :doubt:

I support him - does that make me part of his Christian Identity Church???

What is a "Christian Identity Church" anyways????

Oh yeah, anyone that doesn't submit to the government.

I suppose that would include myself...*I* am in Cain's corner...and *I* don't have a problem even IF he said it...and SO WHAT? *MUSLIMS* still have to prove themselves as a true religion rather than what *I* picture them as, and that is a bunch of shit-disturbing political activists seeing the history of Mohammed...

SORRY OP.

I was talking about Randy Weaver...

Sorry If I let the topic slip.

That's basically Unconstitutional...and will probably end his candidacy.

Maybe that was the point. :lol:

I couldn't find the Article that requires a President to appoint a Muslim anywhere in the Constitution. Since you indicate that you are an expert on the Constitution, perhaps you will enlighten me.

Sure..and I ain't no expert.

Amendment 1 - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

It's in the very first Amendment.

The very first word in the 1st Amendment is CONGRESS, and Herman Cain is running for President.

Sorry, no cigar!

Would you hire a Muslim if you were president? It'll be like the believe-in-evolution question.

God forbid them Muslims push their Sharia law on us

Guy is a laughing stock. He will not get over 5% of Republicans to buy his nonsense

Mark one more candidate up for the GOP Looney fringe

Lets see...where are we

Gingrich
Cain
Paul
Santorum

Coming soon

Palin
Bachmann

I couldn't find the Article that requires a President to appoint a Muslim anywhere in the Constitution. Since you indicate that you are an expert on the Constitution, perhaps you will enlighten me.

Sure..and I ain't no expert.

Amendment 1 - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

It's in the very first Amendment.

The very first word in the 1st Amendment is CONGRESS, and Herman Cain is running for President.

Sorry, no cigar!

Besides, it says "Congress shall make NO LAW respecting an ESTABLISHMENT of religion....". I don't read that as stating that the President cannot chooses whoever he wants and make him "hire" people of all religions or ethnic backgrounds.

God forbid them Muslims push their Sharia law on us

Guy is a laughing stock. He will not get over 5% of Republicans to buy his nonsense

It's hard to get 5% of anyone here to buy your nonsense.

Mark one more candidate up for the GOP Looney fringe

Lets see...where are we

Gingrich
Cain
Paul
Santorum

Coming soon

Palin
Bachmann

He won't be the Republican nominee, and this statement had no bearing on that fact. Simple as that.

How about Judaism? How about the Jews using the Bible to grab a piece of the ME, run off the natives, and carve out a nation?

How about 'we' Americans using the Bible to justify Manifest Destiny?

Both points are pure BULLSHIT. Your usual phantasmagoric

In BOTH cases the BIBLE didn't have anything to do with Israel being an ancient country or the Bible the foundation of Manifest Destiny.

You might as well say that Moby Dick is responsible for both of the issues.

How the fuck can you survive from day to day and reconcile living in the Real World, you fucking LIEberrhoidal nincompoop ???

So...there was no PROMISED LAND?

B.O.....DUH.....C'ya,

The Jews wound up in present day Israel simply because, geographically, that was, basically, where they COULD be under the circumstances.

The "Promised Land" religious bullshit might have been used as a political tool much as "hopey-changey" is used by the Obamarrhoids as a "political tool" ...... it is a similar kind of BULLSHIT.

He would be justified in saying he would not appoint a supporter of Al Qaida. To rule out 7 million peaceful US Muslims because you don't like their religion is wrong

You have any fucking evidence to suggest they're peaceful???

A peaceful Muslim in my mind would publicly condemn radical Islam.

Where the fuck are these activists that condemn radical Islam???

I know of 3 and only 3 activists that condemn radical Islam and those individuals receive death threats on a daily basis.

Looking the other way when radical Islam is spewing crazy world domination bullshit is not peaceful...

I could not harm a fly, however I could agree and even financially support organizations that commit violent acts. Now would that make me peaceful???

Muslim Americans are higher educated than average Americans, they make more money and have a lower crime rate than average Americans. A higher percentage are in professional occupations. Muslims have a higher marriage rate and lower divorce rate

How peaceful do you want?

And yes, American Muslims repeatedly condemn terrorism

Boguswanker,

"American Muslims repeatedly condemn terrorism" ?????

You're full of shit ...... and even you know that.

Muslim Americans are higher educated than average Americans, they make more money and have a lower crime rate than average Americans. A higher percentage are in professional occupations. Muslims have a higher marriage rate and lower divorce rate

Sure they do.

Why wouldn't everyone just believe you - the most prolific liar in the forum?

Islam in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Contrary to popular perceptions, the condition of Muslims in the U.S. is very good. Many are professionals, especially doctors, scientists, engineers, and financial analysts, and there are also a large number of entrepreneurs. The five urban areas with the largest Indian populations include the Washington/Baltimore metropolitan area as well as New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, and San Francisco. The 10 states with the largest Muslim populations are California, New York, Illinois, New Jersey, Indiana, Michigan, Virginia, Texas, Ohio, and Maryland. 45 percent of immigrant Muslims report annual household income levels of $50,000 or higher. This compares to the national average of 44 percent. Immigrant Muslims are well represented among higher-income earners, with 19 percent claiming annual household incomes of $100,000 or higher (compared to 16 percent for the Muslim population as a whole and 17 percent for the U.S. average). This is likely due to the strong concentration of Muslims in professional, managerial, and technical fields, especially in information technology, education, medicine, law, and the corporate world.[76]

All muslims support the evil quran and believe the murdering thieving pig muhammad
was a real prophet.I therefore consider them backward beasts and try not to do any business with them.Iam PROUD to HATE islam!

Forum List

Back