Herman Cain said that he would Not appoint a Muslim to any position in his administra

Incorrect

According to Catholic doctrine and theology.

A person who is born a Catholic will always remain a Catholic. :cool:

LOL okay so for 20 years he had been a non practicing Catholic (at most) and you claim that somehow OKC was due to his religion?
McVeigh took last rites before execution

June 11, 2001

Strapped to a gurney, awaiting the lethal injection Monday that would punish him for the Oklahoma City bombing, Timothy McVeigh asked to see a priest.

Bureau of Prisons officials said McVeigh, a self-described agnostic, received the Catholic sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick by an unidentified prison chaplain.

"McVeigh did see last rites which were provided by a BOP chaplain," said Jeff Grondolsky, a spokesman with the Bureau of Prisons.

McVeigh took last rites before execution - CNN

McVeigh didn't act out of religion.

You may as well call Randy Weaver a nut next.... Did he act out of religion as well??

Last edited:
LOL okay so for 20 years he had been a non practicing Catholic (at most) and you claim that somehow OKC was due to his religion?

June 11, 2001

Strapped to a gurney, awaiting the lethal injection Monday that would punish him for the Oklahoma City bombing, Timothy McVeigh asked to see a priest.

Bureau of Prisons officials said McVeigh, a self-described agnostic, received the Catholic sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick by an unidentified prison chaplain.

"McVeigh did see last rites which were provided by a BOP chaplain," said Jeff Grondolsky, a spokesman with the Bureau of Prisons.

You may as well call Randy Weaver a nut next.... Did he act out of religion as well??

Sunni punk, another surrogate fart of the Al Queda:

Or, howzabout that Loughner (sp) whackjob that shot the congresswoman in the head....are you going to insist that his insanity exonerates Al Queda, you fucking Muslim arsehole ????

Your self-righteous anger might come off a little better if you weren't perverting reality. Just some advice.

Where are you coming up with that ANYONE is brainwashed to believe that Christians are bigots and racists? Chip on your shoulder much?

You haven't answered several things, douchetool

1. What about the Muslims who serve in the military?
2. What about the constitution that says you can't discriminate?
3. What about the Muslims who commit no acts of terrorism every day?
4. Why elect Cain president if he breaks the laws in the Constitution?

You are just a hate-filled fuckstain who makes redneck Amerikkka look even worse because you can't answer simple questions.

Here is an answer and some questions for you.

1. Major Nidal Malik Hasan at Fort Hood comes to mind.
2. What Article and Section is the in the Constitution?
3. Good for them.
4. What law would that be?

So he is going to refuse to appoint Jews and Catholics also. :doubt:

If either of those religious groups decide to fly some airplanes into some US skyscrapers, I suspect they will also not be included in a Cain White House.

Timothy McVeigh was a Catholic and blew up the Federal Building in OKC

Thus no Catholics should not be a part of the Herman Cain administration. :doubt:

June 11, 2001

Sunni punk, another surrogate fart of the Al Queda:

Or, howzabout that Loughner (sp) whackjob that shot the congresswoman in the head....are you going to insist that his insanity exonerates Al Queda, you fucking Muslim arsehole ????

Weaver was absolutely justified in his actions...It only cost him a wife, child and a friend in the process...

Yeah, thats what happens when you tell the government you're not interested in working for them.

Fucking tyrants.....

That's basically Unconstitutional...and will probably end his candidacy.

Maybe that was the point. :lol:

I couldn't find the Article that requires a President to appoint a Muslim anywhere in the Constitution. Since you indicate that you are an expert on the Constitution, perhaps you will enlighten me.

it was NOT unconstitutional . You know how I know? It's not written anywhere in the COTUS.

The POTUS can nominate ANYONE he deesires to serve as his cabinet members. There is no hiring quota for minorities.

Its not like Cain could ever get the nomination anyway...

So who the hell cares ???

Condemn Osama Bin Laden, condemn the Islamic Brotherhood, condemn the Mujahideen.

Tell me your allegiance is to The United States of America and NOT to Muhammad..

You stated that you are a Christian.

So who n your life is first; Jesus or America??

Jesus said to love your neighbors as yourself and love your enemies. Mohammed told his followers to not make friends with Christians or Jews.

And how many self described followers of Jesus Christ in this country love their enemies?

Love al qaeda? Loved Bin Laden?

Randy Weaver is a member of the Christian Identity movement.

And has been a featured speaker at their annual convention. :doubt:

You're fucking stupid...

Weaver sold fucking shotgun to an FBI informant, they tried to raid his house and he fought back and they murdered his son, wife and friend.

Religion had nothing to do with it dummy.

All because he wouldn't snitch on his buddies...

Last edited:

I couldn't find the Article that requires a President to appoint a Muslim anywhere in the Constitution. Since you indicate that you are an expert on the Constitution, perhaps you will enlighten me.

Sure..and I ain't no expert.

Amendment 1 - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

It's in the very first Amendment.

Last edited:

You're fucking stupid...

Weaver sold fucking shotgun to an FBI informant, they tried to raid his house and he fought back and they murdered his son, wife and friend.

Weaver was an ex con who illegally owned weapons and illegally modified them.

When he was under siege it was members of his Christian Identity church who supported him against the government.

Weaver was acting out his anti government religious beliefs by defying the FBI and ATF :doubt:

it was NOT unconstitutional . You know how I know? It's not written anywhere in the COTUS.

The POTUS can nominate ANYONE he deesires to serve as his cabinet members. There is no hiring quota for minorities.

Quite seriously.

Consider changing that moniker. Useless it's supposed to be Ironic.:lol:

You're fucking stupid...

When he was under siege it was members of his Christian Identity church who supported him against the government.

Weaver was acting out his anti government religious beliefs by defying the FBI and ATF :doubt:

I support him - does that make me part of his Christian Identity Church???

What is a "Christian Identity Church" anyways????

Oh yeah, anyone that doesn't submit to the government.

Herman Cain is asked whether he would be willing to appoint a Muslim as a Cabinet officer or judge.

“No. I will not,” he said. “And here’s why: There’s this creeping attempt — there’s this attempt to gradually ease Sharia law and the Muslim faith into our government.” According to Cain, many American Muslims “are trying to force their Sharia law onto the rest of us.”

That’s just stupid. As in not very bright. By comparison, the Sharia conspiracy crowd makes the birthers look downright sane and reasonable. It will be interesting to see who, if anyone, among the GOP mainstream steps up to repudiate such nonsense. After all, the Constitution explicitly rules out such nonsense, stating point blank that “no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.”

I guess Herman Cain doesn’t believe in the Constitution.

| Jay Bookman

YouTube - ‪Herman Cain refuses to appoint a Muslim in his administration‬‏

This just too easy.

I bet you hate him cuz he's black. :eusa_angel:

You're fucking stupid...

I support him - does that make me part of his Christian Identity Church???

What is a "Christian Identity Church" anyways????

Oh yeah, anyone that doesn't submit to the government.

I suppose that would include myself...*I* am in Cain's corner...and *I* don't have a problem even IF he said it...and SO WHAT? *MUSLIMS* still have to prove themselves as a true religion rather than what *I* picture them as, and that is a bunch of shit-disturbing political activists seeing the history of Mohammed...

SORRY OP.

Forum List

Back