Herman Cain said that he would Not appoint a Muslim to any position in his administra

So you are claiming that the founding fathers were part of the English Whig party?

ROFLMAO

You just keep digging deeper and deeper...

It borders sheer STUPIDITY.. bet she advocates for pubric skrools.. She's a perfect example of the Pubric Skrool system. DUMBER THAN FREAKIN DIRT

I would like to thank you for your disapproval. Now I KNOW I'm right. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

B.O.....DUH....C'ya,

Since you supposedly know so much......can you tell us if in your " freaky marriage" you are the "husband" or wife" ?

Please do not dodge a perfectly respectable question regarding a marriage between abnormals or "its".

Last edited:
Well, you miss your premise in thinking that Leftists hate this country.

Well you know, the whole trying to turn it into an authoritarian state tends to make it look that way.

Leftists FORMED this country,

ROFL

What a fucking moron.

Second grade history so would have aided you.

You see dummy, the nation was founded by liberty minded capitalists, Marx wasn't on the scene and the ideals you promote were yet to be shit onto the world.

I understand your brainwashing....

But our Founders were Liberal aka Leftists of their time period. AKA Whigs. The Conservatives were the Tories and fought FOR the Crown.

Perhaps you should do some reading on Tories vs Patriots.

And interesting NOW that YOU and a whole myriad of you Statist *IDIOTS* are now saying they were TERRORISTS...when you seem to CLAIM them for YOUR SIDE?

BODEY? YOU cannot have it Both WAYS...and your duplicity, and the same from your Staist commrades is really unbecoming...and totally IGNORANT as well as disingenuous.

And you, as a proven shallow partisan, are in a position to be able to be taken seriously.......how? :lol:

You can run but you can't hide abject stupidity.. You're made an ass of yourself in this thread.. it was entertaining but a bit pathetic. Try harder next time.. perhap's some poor leftist slob will take pity on you and help you out of your own big mouth. :lol::lol::lol:

I'm not the one who is ignoring the Constitution and court decisions which make Cain an ass.

But, you are a shallow partisan.....you aren't capable of better.

Herman Cain is a REAL American that woked his way into the American dream by sweat equity on his own...He has LIVED the dream...and has taken it to the ultimate step...and that bothers you? Speaks his mind...and THAT bothers you?

WHY?

It borders sheer STUPIDITY.. bet she advocates for pubric skrools.. She's a perfect example of the Pubric Skrool system. DUMBER THAN FREAKIN DIRT

I would like to thank you for your disapproval. Now I KNOW I'm right. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

B.O.....DUH....C'ya,

Since you supposedly know so much......can you tell us if in your " freaky marriage" you are the "husband" or wife" ?

Please do not dodge a perfectly respectable question regarding a marriage between abnormals or "its".

B.O.......DUH.....C'ya,

ARE YOU DODGING THE PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE QUESTION REGARDING YOUR "FREAKY MARRIAGE" BECAUSE IN THESE ABNORMAL "MARRIAGES" IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO TELL BETWEEN YOU TWO "ITS" who is the "HUSBAND" and who is
the "WIFE" ?????

Are you SINCERE that it is a "MARRIAGE".....albeit a "FREAKY MARRIAGE".....or are you by your EYE SHATTERING SILENCE admitting that what you have ain't a "MARRIAGE" at all BECAUSE IN REAL MARRIAGES ONE HAS A HUSBAND & WIFE !?!?!?!?

B.O.....DUH....C'ya,

B.O.......DUH.....C'ya,

ARE YOU DODGING THE PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE QUESTION REGARDING YOUR "FREAKY MARRIAGE" BECAUSE IN THESE ABNORMAL "MARRIAGES" IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO TELL BETWEEN YOU TWO "ITS" who is the "HUSBAND" and who is
the "WIFE" ?????

Are you SINCERE that it is a "MARRIAGE".....albeit a "FREAKY MARRIAGE".....or are you by your EYE SHATTERING SILENCE admitting that what you have ain't a "MARRIAGE" at all BECAUSE IN REAL MARRIAGES ONE HAS A HUSBAND & WIFE !?!?!?!?

Ah...make this about me....shows us all that you have no legit argument about the topic of the OP. Thank you. :clap2::clap2:

BTW...I KNOW you did NOT just bring my family into this discussion.....Right?

Last edited:
You can run but you can't hide abject stupidity.. You're made an ass of yourself in this thread.. it was entertaining but a bit pathetic. Try harder next time.. perhap's some poor leftist slob will take pity on you and help you out of your own big mouth. :lol::lol::lol:

I'm not the one who is ignoring the Constitution and court decisions which make Cain an ass.

But, you are a shallow partisan.....you aren't capable of better.

Herman Cain is a REAL American that woked his way into the American dream by sweat equity on his own...He has LIVED the dream...and has taken it to the ultimate step...and that bothers you? Speaks his mind...and THAT bothers you?

WHY?

You have no problem with his blatant disregard of the Constitution...color me surprised.

Well you know, the whole trying to turn it into an authoritarian state tends to make it look that way.

ROFL

What a fucking moron.

Second grade history so would have aided you.

You see dummy, the nation was founded by liberty minded capitalists, Marx wasn't on the scene and the ideals you promote were yet to be shit onto the world.

I understand your brainwashing....

But our Founders were Liberal aka Leftists of their time period. AKA Whigs. The Conservatives were the Tories and fought FOR the Crown.

Perhaps you should do some reading on Tories vs Patriots.

And interesting NOW that YOU and a whole myriad of you Statist *IDIOTS* are now saying they were TERRORISTS...when you seem to CLAIM them for YOUR SIDE?

BODEY? YOU cannot have it Both WAYS...and your duplicity, and the same from your Staist commrades is really unbecoming...and totally IGNORANT as well as disingenuous.

I'm sure our Founders appeared to be Terrorists to the British and the Tories. But, you see, we have the advantage of having WON. What do you think the British had in mind for our Founders and our history books if the Patriots had lost?

WHY?

You have no problem with his blatant disregard of the Constitution...color me surprised.

Apparently for the right, wealth mitigates your declared intent to violate the First Amendment. Interesting.

B.O.....DUH....C'ya,

B.O.......DUH.....C'ya,

the "WIFE" ?????

Ah...make this about me....shows us all that you have no legit argument about the topic of the OP. Thank you. :clap2::clap2:

B.O......DUH......C'ya,

Listen you twit: This post doesn't have anything to do with "your family". To clarify the matter, the topic of 'Queer "Marriage" ' isn't anything new as far as threads are concerned. And, an analysis of your "condition" is part and parcel of it. This post is inspired by the desire to understand how a subculture of the LIEberrhoids (you being the perfect specimen) think. By understanding your twisted minds one will be able to better tackle the bizarre statements you freakos inundate the various Forums. Apparently, the mental disease that afflicts your subculture, the desire to twist REALITY into bizarre pretzels of idiotic fantasies is manifested in the larger community of LIEberrhoids. The connection between the two is illustrated in one of the present threads by your leader (inexplicably elected as the President of America). The example being the thread: "Obama again declares June ‘Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Pride Month’ by the American Cowboy."

As you well know I probably made a dozen or so posts.....I say POSTS ......not pusillanimously sly "hit-&-run" one sentence comments without substance.....but, with 3,4 sentence-paragraphs in each post analyzing every nuance of the issues involved making irrefutable statements about the fucking Muslims and the Qu'ran concocted by the MONUMENTAL Whackjob and posing questions that apparently turned out to be RHETORICAL questions because you LIEberrhoids could not answer them without incriminating yourselves by supporting a HATEFUL RELIGION that has as its goal the destruction of non-believers similar to Political Movements such as fascism AND communism ........ AND TURNING THE TRUTH ON ITS HEAD, and having the PRACTITIONERS OF SAID heinous religion into supposed "innocent & peaceful" folk persecuted by us, who in reality, are for the WELFARE of HUMANITY TERRORIZED by these Islamofascist Swine as we speak......and, indeed, are the declared ENEMY of America and the World.

But, that has been already stated and restated.

As stated, I am now on a quest to analyze such wierdos and freaks, i.e. YOU, the sub-culture who compose the LIEberrhoids and your bizarre customs begining with your supposed concept of "MARRIAGE". By understanding some of the BASICS of your twisted mentality I might better understand how you abnormals (a segment of the LIEBERRHOIDS....by no means the larger portion) think and behave.

SO.....PLEASE STOP DODGING MY LEGITIMATE QUESTION AS TO YOUR "FREAKY MARRIAGE"....... ARE YOU THE "HUSBAND" or the "WIFE" because contrary to your BOGUS "MARRIAGES" in NORMAL MARRIAGES one doesn't have to be in a quandary as one is amongst you abnormals or "its".

OR.......are you going to continue to DODGE this legitimate question thereby acknowledging by your SILENCE that you freaks, or abnormals do NOT have a legitimate marriage but simply a run-o-the-mill "arrangement" that occurs between beasts even though it may occur for a considerable time because no one else would want to associate with you bizarre freakos.

Last edited:
HEY, Dr.Drock, you never responded to this, so I'll repost:\

I've interacted with a lot of American Muslims. I've interacted with several members of Aryan Nations. I've interacted with Communists, Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses.

What I don't do, is play make believe that "all ideas are equal, creeds that command murder are jes as goody as those which teach liberty and equality!"

See, I think doing this is kind of stupid, and results in lots of people dead and enslaved. Now you claim that supporting evil makes you a really good person, but I'm thinking the victims of evil might just disagree.

I talked to this guy "Dave," nice enough fellow - at least to me. Dave had gotten in some trouble a few years back and ended up in prison. He joined up with the Aryan Nations while inside.

Now I've got to tell you, because you clearly lack the wits to comprehend this on your own, regardless of how nice a guy Dave was, Aryan Nations is a fucked up group, their ideas and agenda are evil. Having a beer with Dave didn't make the creed he followed any less evil. FURTHER, the fact that he followed such a creed cast aspersions on Dave, the fact that he followed such a creed shows a flaw in his moral character, even if he never acted on the teachings of the group.

Evil is evil, even if nice people spout it.

I tap out, I submit, what Dave does is a good reason for you to hate 1.7 billion muslims.

You can't comprehend that number, 1.7 billion, what hundreds or even thousands of what 1.7 billion people do isn't cause to judge them all without knowing them.

You can keep trying to spread your hate, it'll work for the mindless drones that you and the Cain are trying to appeal to, but not me.

This thread continues to deliver.

Wear your bigotry with pride, rightwing nutbars!

This thread continues to deliver.

Wear your bigotry with pride, rightwing nutbars!

They're banking on this being the one form of bigotry that US history will look kindly on later.

They don't get that they sound EXACTLY like the ******-haters, the gook-haters, the ****-haters etc from past and present.

It's religious judgement rather than race judgement, but it's the same principle, judge an enormous group of people based on what a tiny, miniscule # of the worst people do.

B.O.......DUH.....C'ya,

the "WIFE" ?????

B.O......DUH......C'ya,

Listen you twit: This post doesn't have anything to do with "your family". To clarify the matter, the topic of 'Queer "Marriage" ' isn't anything new as far as threads are concerned. And, an analysis of your "condition" is part and parcel of it. This post is inspired by the desire to understand how a subculture of the LIEberrhoids (you being the perfect specimen) think. By understanding your twisted minds one will be able to better tackle the bizarre statements you freakos inundate the various Forums. Apparently, the mental disease that afflicts your subculture, the desire to twist REALITY into bizarre pretzels of idiotic fantasies is manifested in the larger community of LIEberrhoids. The connection between the two is illustrated in one of the present threads by your leader (inexplicably elected as the President of America). The example being the thread: "Obama again declares June ‘Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Pride Month’ by the American Cowboy."

As you well know I probably made a dozen or so posts.....I say POSTS ......not pusillanimously sly "hit-&-run" one sentence comments without substance.....but, with 3,4 sentence-paragraphs in each post analyzing every nuance of the issues involved making irrefutable statements about the fucking Muslims and the Qu'ran concocted by the MONUMENTAL Whackjob and posing questions that apparently turned out to be RHETORICAL questions because you LIEberrhoids could not answer them without incriminating yourselves by supporting a HATEFUL RELIGION that has as its goal the destruction of non-believers similar to Political Movements such as fascism AND communism ........ AND TURNING THE TRUTH ON ITS HEAD, and having the PRACTITIONERS OF SAID heinous religion into supposed "innocent & peaceful" folk persecuted by us, who in reality, are for the WELFARE of HUMANITY TERRORIZED by these Islamofascist Swine as we speak......and, indeed, are the declared ENEMY of America and the World.

As stated, I am now on a quest to analyze such wierdos and freaks, i.e. YOU, the sub-culture who compose the LIEberrhoids and your bizarre customs begining with your supposed concept of "MARRIAGE". By understanding some of the BASICS of your twisted mentality I might better understand how you abnormals (a segment of the LIEBERRHOIDS....by no means the larger portion) think and behave.

SO.....PLEASE STOP DODGING MY LEGITIMATE QUESTION AS TO YOUR "FREAKY MARRIAGE"....... ARE YOU THE "HUSBAND" or the "WIFE" because contrary to your BOGUS "MARRIAGES" in NORMAL MARRIAGES one doesn't have to be in a quandary as one is amongst you abnormals or "its".

OR.......are you going to continue to DODGE this legitimate question thereby acknowledging by your SILENCE that you freaks, or abnormals do NOT have a legitimate marriage but simply a run-o-the-mill "arrangement" that occurs between beasts even though it may occur for a considerable time because no one else would want to associate with you bizarre freakos.

Again, you bring my family into this discussion. Why is it that you feel your argument is so weak that you have to attack my wife and our marriage like that....especially when the topic of this thread has nothing to do with that?

Pretty pathetic, I must say.

B.O......DUH......C'ya,

Again, you bring my family into this discussion. Why is it that you feel your argument is so weak that you have to attack my wife and our marriage like that....especially when the topic of this thread has nothing to do with that?

Bod ignore him, the attention is what he wants.

B.O......DUH......C'ya,

Bod ignore him, the attention is what he wants.

I think of him as like the Forum Fool...paraded out occasionally with bright colors and bells to entertain us with crude behavior.

Gautama is a fucking scumbag for bringing up Bodecas family like that, what a piece of shit.

As if the entire thread weren't already hijacked long ago off the course of the original post, I thought I'd interject to ask a question in earnest I've always been curious about.

What terms are used to refer to the partners in a "gay marriage"? I've heard "life partner" or "domestic partner" but never a gender or role-associated term. Is "husband" or "wife" used? Something else? Please educate me on this point.

B.O......DUH......C'ya,

B.O......DUH......C'ya,

My posts and the thundering silence by the LIEberrhoids in responding to the CENTRAL ISSUE as indicated in my prior posts....as well as the most recent post belies your blatant LIE that (1) I don't or didn't discuss the issue DIRECTLY......and, (2): twisting my analysis of the root of the LIEberrhoidal mental disease as being something else.

As stated this doesn't have anything to with "your wife" or "family" it has to do with the mental aberration that you abnormals have and how you attempt to twist REALITY into something it is most OBVIOUSLY not......for instance as a "husband" do you have a dick ? Of course not.

You, and your ilk, as the subculture of the LIEberrhoids, have the SAME mental disease as your host, the LIEberrhoids....i.e., living in a World of Distortions and Fantasy.

"Marriages" where "husbands" don't have dicks, and/or "wives" no twats. Marriages that are constructed by Nature to produce children are BIOLOGICALLY IMPOSSIBLE because the term "Marriage" has been twisted to be a term of convenience for bizarre, abnormal freaks and their perverted behaviour. TRUTH is stood up on its head and FALSEHOOD has been propagandized by Bogus PC as the TRUTH......all the earmarks of LIEberrhoidism.

Thanks for proving my point, you abnormal, bizarre Freako.

Last edited:
B.O......DUH......C'ya,

B.O......DUH......C'ya,

As stated this doesn't have anything to with "your wife" or "family" it has to do with the mental aberration that you abnormals have and how you attempt to twist REALITY into something it is most OBVIOUSLY not......for instance as a "husband" do you have a dick ? Of course not.

You, and your ilk, as the subculture of the LIEberrhoids, have the SAME mental disease as your host, the LIEberrhoids....i.e., living in a World of Distortions and Fantasy.

"Marriages" where "husbands" don't have dicks, and/or "wives" no twats. Marriages that are constructed by Nature to produce children are BIOLOGICALLY IMPOSSIBLE because the term "Marriage" has been twisted to be a term of convenience for bizarre, abnormal freaks and their perverted behaviour. TRUTH is stood up on its head and FALSEHOOD has been propagandized by Bogus PC as the TRUTH......all the earmarks of LIEberrhoidism.

Thanks for proving my point, you abnormal, bizarre Freako.

Her marriage is none of your concern asswipe.

Forum List

Back