Herman Cain said that he would Not appoint a Muslim to any position in his administra

The Bush administration did not even know that of the 1.2 billion Muslims about 1 billion are Sunni. Ask the Saudis what they think of the Shia influence now in Iraq and what that does for Iranian power in the region.

Pssst, sparky....

Shiites are the more moderate branch of Islam.

Those lovely Sunni in Saudi Arabia you so admire are Wahabbi...

Which is it?

You a liberal? :lol:

Or you didn't serve?

Because somewhere in there is a lie.

It's both.

Are you as stupid as bod, and think "liberal == leftist?"

You are an "anti-liberal," as are all totalitarian leftists.

But our Founders were Liberal aka Leftists of their time period.

The problem is bod, that you're stupid. I'm not trying to insult you, it's just a fact.

You misapply words from the present, which you lack the ability to actually grasp, to a past you are utterly clueless about.

I could ask you to provide quotes from Jefferson, Washington, Mason, Henry, et al, advocating the ownership of the means of production by the proletariat. But to what end? You have no grasp of the concepts at play and throw out phrases which have no actual meaning to you, just those you have been trained to recite.

What did these men REALLY believe?

{A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government, and this is necessary to close the circle of our felicity. Thomas Jefferson, First Inaugural Address.}

{"Government is not reason; it is not eloquence. It is force. And force, like fire, is a dangerous servant and a fearful master." George Washington}

{"Can the liberties of a nation be sure when we remove their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people, that these liberties are a gift from God? Thomas Jefferson}

{The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." Patrick Henry }

AKA Whigs. The Conservatives were the Tories and fought FOR the Crown.

The Whigs, huh?

ROFL

Goddamn but you are stupid. You REALLY should have stuck it out through second grade.

{The Whig Party was a political party of the United States during the era of Jacksonian democracy. Considered integral to the Second Party System and operating from the early 1830s to the mid-1850s,}

Whig Party (United States) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Whigs were a reaction to Jackson and Aaron Burr forming the Democratic party. The first election the Whigs participated in was 1836. There were no Whigs in the revolutionary war, dummy.

To bad you have absolutely no idea what any of those quotes actually mean.

The problem is bod, that you're stupid. I'm not trying to insult you, it's just a fact.

You misapply words from the present, which you lack the ability to actually grasp, to a past you are utterly clueless about.

I could ask you to provide quotes from Jefferson, Washington, Mason, Henry, et al, advocating the ownership of the means of production by the proletariat. But to what end? You have no grasp of the concepts at play and throw out phrases which have no actual meaning to you, just those you have been trained to recite.

{A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government, and this is necessary to close the circle of our felicity. Thomas Jefferson, First Inaugural Address.}

{"Government is not reason; it is not eloquence. It is force. And force, like fire, is a dangerous servant and a fearful master." George Washington}

{"Can the liberties of a nation be sure when we remove their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people, that these liberties are a gift from God? Thomas Jefferson}

{The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." Patrick Henry }

The Whigs, huh?

ROFL

Goddamn but you are stupid. You REALLY should have stuck it out through second grade.

{The Whig Party was a political party of the United States during the era of Jacksonian democracy. Considered integral to the Second Party System and operating from the early 1830s to the mid-1850s,}

The Whigs were a reaction to Jackson and Aaron Burr forming the Democratic party. The first election the Whigs participated in was 1836. There were no Whigs in the revolutionary war, dummy.
How interesting that you leave out the Whigs of colonial America...an extension of the Whigs of England.....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whig_(British_political_party) now, why would you do that?

The Whigs, huh?

ROFL

To bad you have absolutely no idea what any of those quotes actually mean.

:eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh: He wants to talk about the Whigs in the already formed U.S. instead of the Whigs in Colonial America and England, even tho we were referring to the Revolutionary period of time.
:lol::lol::lol:

The Whigs, huh?

ROFL

How interesting that you leave out the Whigs of colonial America...an extension of the Whigs of England.....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whig_(British_political_party) now, why would you do that?

Now you're just embarrassing yourself..

The Whigs, huh?

ROFL

And you, as a proven shallow partisan, are in a position to be able to be taken seriously.......how? :lol:

I still haven't heard one valid argument about why Cain should be allowed to discriminate when the Constitution doesn't allow it.

I still haven't heard one valid argument about why Cain should be allowed to discriminate when the Constitution doesn't allow it.

The constitution doesn't allow the president to select his cabinet?

I keep forgetting, you go by the North Korean constitution - WE are speaking of the U.S. constitution. I understand your confusion.

HEY, Dr.Drock, you never responded to this, so I'll repost:\

I've interacted with a lot of American Muslims. I've interacted with several members of Aryan Nations. I've interacted with Communists, Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses.

What I don't do, is play make believe that "all ideas are equal, creeds that command murder are jes as goody as those which teach liberty and equality!"

See, I think doing this is kind of stupid, and results in lots of people dead and enslaved. Now you claim that supporting evil makes you a really good person, but I'm thinking the victims of evil might just disagree.

I talked to this guy "Dave," nice enough fellow - at least to me. Dave had gotten in some trouble a few years back and ended up in prison. He joined up with the Aryan Nations while inside.

Now I've got to tell you, because you clearly lack the wits to comprehend this on your own, regardless of how nice a guy Dave was, Aryan Nations is a fucked up group, their ideas and agenda are evil. Having a beer with Dave didn't make the creed he followed any less evil. FURTHER, the fact that he followed such a creed cast aspersions on Dave, the fact that he followed such a creed shows a flaw in his moral character, even if he never acted on the teachings of the group.

Evil is evil, even if nice people spout it.

And you, as a proven shallow partisan, are in a position to be able to be taken seriously.......how? :lol:

You can run but you can't hide abject stupidity.. You're made an ass of yourself in this thread.. it was entertaining but a bit pathetic. Try harder next time.. perhap's some poor leftist slob will take pity on you and help you out of your own big mouth. :lol::lol::lol:

So you are claiming that the founding fathers were part of the English Whig party?

ROFLMAO

You just keep digging deeper and deeper...

It borders sheer STUPIDITY.. bet she advocates for pubric skrools.. She's a perfect example of the Pubric Skrool system. DUMBER THAN FREAKIN DIRT

You can run but you can't hide abject stupidity.. You're made an ass of yourself in this thread.. it was entertaining but a bit pathetic. Try harder next time.. perhap's some poor leftist slob will take pity on you and help you out of your own big mouth. :lol::lol::lol:

I'm not the one who is ignoring the Constitution and court decisions which make Cain an ass.

But, you are a shallow partisan.....you aren't capable of better.

I'm not the one who is ignoring the Constitution and court decisions which make Cain an ass.

But, you are a shallow partisan.....you aren't capable of better.

<Yawns> Really, is that the best you have? :dig:

So you are claiming that the founding fathers were part of the English Whig party?

ROFLMAO

You just keep digging deeper and deeper...

It borders sheer STUPIDITY.. bet she advocates for pubric skrools.. She's a perfect example of the Pubric Skrool system. DUMBER THAN FREAKIN DIRT

I would like to thank you for your disapproval. Now I KNOW I'm right. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back