Hero of Benghazi stand down orders were given directly to me

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Hero Of Benghazi: Stand Down Orders Were Given Directly To Me
John Tiegen, one of the four “Heroes of Benghazi,” joins Alex to discuss Hillary Clinton’s response to what happened on 9/11/2012. She proved politicians care more about elections than the lives of Americans.

----------------------

What is so sickening is the trendy leftist losers of society mostly Trump haters today, are such cowards they are the ANTIFAs of the world, the Bill Ayres , the Soro's your scum and in the end we will win your all nothing but leftist losers who have no compasion and have the nerve to say this isn't true when you cowards weren't over there now were you.

Men who were there speak out and they tell how it was or is. ................

The four guys were dead when State found out about the attack.

End of story.

219.png

John Tiegen, one of the four “Heroes of Benghazi,” joins Alex to discuss Hillary Clinton’s response to what happened on 9/11/2012. She proved politicians care more about elections than the lives of Americans.

----------------------

What is so sickening is the trendy leftist losers of society mostly Trump haters today, are such cowards they are the ANTIFAs of the world, the Bill Ayres , the Soro's your scum and in the end we will win your all nothing but leftist losers who have no compasion and have the nerve to say this isn't true when you cowards weren't over there now were you.

WHO USES INFOWARS ANYMORE? NO ONE!

Why is this FOOL allowed to suck up board space? Are there just NO STANDARDs here? Any?

----------------------

It was a dangerous situation; does an Ambassador have no ambassadorial discretion?

----------------------

Warriors do not carry swords so they can run away and polish them back in the battalion castle. They wet them with enemy blood to prevent spillage of innocent blood even and if always at the cost of the ground drinking up their own.

Metallica said it best:

"Carved upon my stone
My body lie but still I roam

Wherever I may roam
Wherever I may roam
Wherever I may roam
Wherever I may roam
Wherever I may wander, wander, wander
Wherever I may roam"

Forum List

Back