🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Heroes and Liberals

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
There are heroes like Zimmerman, who not a week ago risked showing his face to rescue a family of four from an overturned vehicle not a mile from where he shot Trayvon Martin. There are Liberals like Al Sharpton, who called for civil disobedience on May 30, 2012 if Zimmerman was not arrested for killing Martin.

There are heroes like Zimmerman, who valiantly defended a black homeless man and stood up to the Sanford PD after the man was brutally beaten by the Police Chief's son. The Police Chief resigned. There are Liberals like President Barack Obama, who uttered the now infamous words "if I had a son, he would look like Trayvon."

There are heroes like Zimmerman, who tutored and mentored black children, and offered his home to a black family in need. There are Liberals, who ignore the black on black murders in Chicago, who look past any good deed a man of pale skin may have rendered to a black man.

There are heroes, like Mark O'Mara and Don West who saw through the lies of the Liberals, such as Angela Corey, and successfully turned the tables on a scheming and conniving State government, acquitting their client of all wrongdoing.

There are heroes, like Martin Luther King, Jr. who transcended the barrier of race inequality, "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." There are liberals who used it as a weapon against an innocent man, "Zimmerman was a racist murdering cop wannabe."

There are heroes, and there are liberals. Which one are you?

Last edited:
There are heroes, and there are liberals. Which one are you?

Don't know if it's true but I seem to recall reading somewhere that Zimmerman was a self described liberal democrat... so I guess if true George's barn door swings both ways. :redface:

He'll have his Reagan moment. Reagan was a staunch liberal, then liberals did the same thing to him they did to Zimmerman now. They attacked him. So, he retaliated by switching parties.

However, we all know Zimmerman owns/owned a gun. How many liberals do you hear defending or employing their ability to bear arms. None on this board I assure you.

Forum List

Back