Heroes of J6 in New Documentary

You really think someone had a plan in that group to actually hang the vice president.......
A violent Mob chanting "Kill Mike Pence" is an "actuality" of it's own

They were throwing cops over walls...smashing through reinforced glass...breaking in doors

No law maker they got their hands on would have been safe...least of all Pence or Pelosi

Finally the real truth will be told.

---For over a year now the left has tried to set the narrative on what happened on January 6th, 2021.---

---Everything that we are being told by the media about that day is a lie and there are few who are willing to stand up and tell the story of what really happened. ---

Good source
The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right fake news website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.

You really think someone had a plan in that group to actually hang the vice president.......
Nobody ever said they were intelligent. They are Trump supporters after all.

jan-6-zip-ties.jpg

jan-6-scaffold.jpg

A violent Mob chanting "Kill Mike Pence" is an "actuality" of it's own

They were throwing cops over walls...smashing through reinforced glass...breaking in doors

No law maker they got their hands on would have been safe...least of all Pence or Pelosi

Yes, because every mob chanting stuff will carry through on it.

So when a BLM crowd chants kill all cops we can assume they are going to kill the cops?

Stop projecting lefty dreams of killing off their opponents on the right.

Nobody ever said they were intelligent. They are Trump supporters after all.

jan-6-zip-ties.jpg

jan-6-scaffold.jpg

It's been proven the guy you pictured got those lanyards in the capitol building, he didn't bring them with him

as for the noose, want me to bring out pictures of beheaded Trump at lefty rallies?

It's been proven the guy you pictured got those lanyards in the capitol building, he didn't bring them with him

as for the noose, want me to bring out pictures of beheaded Trump at lefty rallies?
I think with that g5000 post? This thread has jumped the shark.

Most intelligent folks know that "gallows," is a non-functional decorative prop. It is sort of one of those things make a lot of folks believe there is some folks working this thing for the STATE for propaganda value, and that there were agent provocateurs in the crowd. I seriously want to know who brought that, who set it up, and who their connections were. . .

And who is the guy carrying the lanyards? Why does he have them, and why did he get filmed with them? Who is he, what was his punishment?

I think with that g5000 post? This thread has jumped the shark.

Most intelligent folks know that "gallows," is a non-functional decorative prop. It is sort of one of those things make a lot of folks believe there is some folks working this thing for the STATE for propaganda value, and that there were agent provocateurs in the crowd. I seriously want to know who brought that, who set it up, and who their connections were. . .

And who is the guy carrying the lanyards? Why does he have them, and why did he get filmed with them? Who is he, what was his punishment?
It's funny to hear Stop The Squeal tards whining about jumping the shark.

Beyond hilarious.

It's funny to hear Stop The Squeal tards whining about jumping the shark.

Beyond hilarious.
You're a smart man, I know you.

I know you know the scale of that model gallows, and you have looked closely at that noose. You know, and you know others know, it could not lynch anyone.

So? That leads us to wonder, why on Earth would you propagandize the forum with such nonsense?

I don't find it "hilarious," I find, when the conversation degrades into such absurdities?

pathetic.

A Mob that was assaulting cops and smashing into the Capitol in VERY violent ways...so yes...this one for sure

And not the BLM anti-fa mobs over the summer that burned down property, actually took over land from local governments for months, and performed sustained assaults on federal buildings?

And not the BLM anti-fa mobs over the summer that burned down property, actually took over land from local governments for months, and performed sustained assaults on federal buildings?
Different issue entirely.

Start a thread on it

Different issue entirely.

Start a thread on it
The color revolution has everything to do with J6. If you don't understand how? You don't understand the Deep State.

The color revolution has everything to do with J6. If you don't understand how? You don't understand the Deep State.

Yea...I guess that's it.

I'm just not "understanding" the latest batshit crazy nonsense

Yea...I guess that's it.

Given your POV, your agenda, and your stake holder interests? You probably won't, not until it is too late. You are so far left, you remind me of that Rappaport actor in that Instagram post. . .

He's a far lefty. . . only when he is looking at the destruction around him. . . does it seem to hit home? :dunno: You won't understand till it is too late.

. . . and now the global oligarch's policies are coming back to bite his leftist ass. . . so funny, so sad. Being a propagandist for the global investment funds, and SOROS supported DA's, destroying his community. Too dumb to understand what is really going on.

Yea...I guess that's it.

Again...I guess I'm just not up on the latest batshit cray "plot".

So is "Soros" code for Jews?

Forum List

Back