Heroic Derek Chauvin Appeals to US Supreme Court

Because they didn't want their house burned and their family killed?

That is ridiculous. The Defense ME not only said car exhaust was a contributing factor. An argument that was silly. But he clearly said there were no signs or symptoms of Floyd being on drugs. Wouldn’t he be more concerned about offering up an idiotic claim like contributing cat exhaust as a factor in the death?

So your people lionize a criminal scumbag while at the same time attacking ALL Law enforcement nationwide.
Nah, we just think even "scumbags" don't deserve to be murdered by the cops...

After all, it's not like the guy was storming the Capitol or anything....and then got shot in the neck....that would make him a true patriot then

That is ridiculous. The Defense ME not only said car exhaust was a contributing factor. An argument that was silly. But he clearly said there were no signs or symptoms of Floyd being on drugs. Wouldn’t he be more concerned about offering up an idiotic claim like contributing cat exhaust as a factor in the death?
HE WAS UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGS!

Nah, we just think even "scumbags" don't deserve to be murdered by the cops...

After all, it's not like the guy was storming the Capitol or anything....and then got shot in the neck....that would make him a true patriot then
You only support the KGB and others who will arrest Christians for proclaiming the Truth, arrest and kill American Patriots, and basically stop at nothing to ensure Communism is instilled. Floyd was a criminal scumbag who deserved ZERO rights.

You only support the KGB and others who will arrest Christians for proclaiming the Truth, arrest and kill American Patriots, and basically stop at nothing to ensure Communism is instilled. Floyd was a criminal scumbag who deserved ZERO rights.
"I Truth, lie."
(Jacques Lacan)

HE WAS UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGS!

So why didn’t the Doctor, the Medical Examiner, the fellow the Defense called for their own expert opinion, say it was drugs? Why couldn’t they find one single Doctor to say that?

The Prosecution had two Corners, a Pulmonologist, a Cardiologist, and the defense had one Coroner. That one Coroner did more harm to the Defense case than the others combined.

Nah, I only support our laws constraining both the powerful and the powerless -- I don't jerk off to government power having its boot on the neck of people based on their skin color -- then whining like a bitch when that government power is aimed at me

All of that bullshit you just typed is just what morons say when saying "I'm a fascist" is just too hard....

So why didn’t the Doctor, the Medical Examiner, the fellow the Defense called for their own expert opinion, say it was drugs? Why couldn’t they find one single Doctor to say that?

The Prosecution had two Corners, a Pulmonologist, a Cardiologist, and the defense had one Coroner. That one Coroner did more harm to the Defense case than the others combined.
These folks never watched any testimony......they worship police power period..and feel they can do no wrong...

Especially if that police boot is on the neck of those damn darkies they don't like...

These folks never watched any testimony......they worship police power period..and feel they can do no wrong...

Especially if that police boot is on the neck of those damn darkies they don't like...
Your insertion of black racism comes after badger's post. In medical school, you would no doubt fail a test on fentanyl's effects as you tried to get a degree.

Your insertion of black racism comes after badger's post. In medical school, you would no doubt fail a test on fentanyl's effects as you tried to get a degree.

Great. Help me out with your vast medical knowledge. Have you ever heard of tolerance?

The more you use a particular drug the less effect it has on you. What may be a lethal dose for someone who has never had it might be a light dose for someone who used regularly.

I’m assuming that the Medical Professionals you are speaking of have heard of this.

Morons like you glorifying police playing judge jury and executioner on unarmed people who posed no harm to anyone (AS LONG AS ITS AGAINST THOSE DARKIES) - is not "black racism" -- its just racism....own it bitch

How come you only care about the darkies? More lighties are killed. Where’s your outrage over the lightie in the hotel corridor, begging for his life? In that case, the cop not only didn’t go to jail, he was reinstated to the police force so he could qualify for his pension.

Only in FAKE America can a good cop go to prison for 25 years and they build statues for scum bag George

How come you only care about the darkies? More lighties are killed. Where’s your outrage over the lightie in the hotel corridor, begging for his life? In that case, the cop not only didn’t go to jail, he was reinstated to the police force so he could qualify for his pension.
That was a terrible incident by the police as well. I would argue that this is a police incompetence issue, not a racial one.

In that particular incident, I put more blame on the idiot shouting commands, not the shooter. Langley was the one who escalated the situation unnecessarily. Shaver was obviously stressed out as it was and Langley was screaming orders that even would have been confusing to someone who was sober. “Put your hands up, leave your hands up, now crawl toward me.” Terrible.

Brailsford, the shooter, reacted to the situation. Yes, he made a mistake but it was also a split-second decision that he was forced to make so I can’t criticize him too much. Langley however…

At the time that happened, I was arguing about it with several conservatives on a different message board. It seems like there are far too many boot-lickers on the right who will defend ANY actions by the police, including those by Chauvin and by Langley.

Forum List

Back