Heroic NFL player Deangelo Williams revokes daughters participation award; Demands she do better!!

The irony here is that when this child grows up to be successful because of the habits she's learning, she'll be told she didn't earn that.

Leftists have always pretty much hated successful people, just like they pretty much hate wealthy people. The Marxist modus operandi is to dumb down success, so that losers can feel like they're a winner too, and also to do things to bring about a redistribution of wealth.

This is exactly how the Communist Soviet Union operated.

The Leftists also think it's somehow great not to achieve things on merit, instead they have things such as Affirmative Action, which rewards those who've not earned something on merit.
Of the many fascinating behaviors of the Regressive Left, this one is up there for me. My guess is that it is connected to their guilt complex, and that they would prefer to see the country brought down a few notches.

On multiple levels, it's payback time, and this is part of it.

inspirational-quote-failure.jpg

The irony here is that when this child grows up to be successful because of the habits she's learning, she'll be told she didn't earn that.

Leftists have always pretty much hated successful people, just like they pretty much hate wealthy people. The Marxist modus operandi is to dumb down success, so that losers can feel like they're a winner too, and also to do things to bring about a redistribution of wealth.

This is exactly how the Communist Soviet Union operated.

The Leftists also think it's somehow great not to achieve things on merit, instead they have things such as Affirmative Action, which rewards those who've not earned something on merit.
Of the many fascinating behaviors of the Regressive Left, this one is up there for me. My guess is that it is connected to their guilt complex, and that they would prefer to see the country brought down a few notches.

On multiple levels, it's payback time, and this is part of it.

That's basically what it is yes.

If DeAngelo goes to the Super Bowl and plays like shit, but his team wins the game......will he return his ring because he just "participated"?

What a silly comparison....he's participating in a TEAM SPORT....not an INDIVIDUAL SPORT.

With an individual sport your success is completely on your OWN shoulders.

Is a Super Bowl Ring a participation trophy?

Everyone on the team gets one whether they played or not

If DeAngelo goes to the Super Bowl and plays like shit, but his team wins the game......will he return his ring because he just "participated"?

What a silly comparison....he's participating in a TEAM SPORT....not an INDIVIDUAL SPORT.

So what's that got to do with anything? It's a TEAM SPORT.

It's not like say, tennis, where it's an individual sport, if you're playing a tennis match, it's only on your shoulders, if you lose it's your own fault.

This is why we Right-Winger's and you Leftists are actually on different planets, you're unable to understand simple common sense or even any basic level of logic.

Is a Super Bowl Ring a participation trophy? Everyone on the team gets one whether they played or not
No, the correct comparison would be everyone in the NFL getting a Super Bowl ring.

I can't believe I had to explain that.

No I can't either, it's absolutely incredible.

I'm used to it...sadly even after you explain it they still can't grasp it

It's not like it's rocket science....it must be that 220 IQ that Leftists have or something, it impairs their ability to understand the most simple things :rolleyes-41:

Is a Super Bowl Ring a participation trophy? Everyone on the team gets one whether they played or not
No, the correct comparison would be everyone in the NFL getting a Super Bowl ring.

It's not like it's rocket science....it must be that 220 IQ that Leftists have or something, it impairs their ability to understand the most simple things :rolleyes-41:

You can have a "220 IQ" but without common sense it's useless

So what's that got to do with anything? It's a TEAM SPORT.

It's not like say, tennis, where it's an individual sport, if you're playing a tennis match, it's only on your shoulders, if you lose it's your own fault.

This is why we Right-Winger's and you Leftists are actually on different planets, you're unable to understand simple common sense or even any basic level of logic.

She was at a field day.....everyone who participated got a ribbon
Super Bowl ? You get a ring if you play or not....even if you play like shit, you still get a ring for what everyone else did in the game

Its the same thing as finishing last in a race and getting a ribbon for what everyone else did in the race

4012637.jpg

Cons live in this fantasy world where theory is practice.

When you get into the real work world it generally isn't the best that win, it is those who brown-nose the corrupt managers. Cheating is what wins in real life in many cases. Conservatives of all people know this because they have been tripping over each other to suppress the vote in every state they get their 2nd place hands on.

Life has taught them that because they lack talent they must band together in their mediocrity and prevent the talented from crushing them in the workplace.

When you get into the real work world it generally isn't the best that win, it is those who brown-nose the corrupt managers. Cheating is what wins in real life in many cases. Conservatives of all people know this because they have been tripping over each other to suppress the vote in every state they get their 2nd place hands on.

Life has taught them that because they lack talent they must band together in their mediocrity and prevent the talented from crushing them in the workplace.

What a bunch of hogwash

You didn't build that, you didn't earn that, you don't own that, you're a victim, life is hopeless, find a safe place.

Yikes.

:rolleyes-41:

4012670.jpg

What a prick.
Abusive parent.
What a prick.

Useless parent.

He expected more from his child. As I would.

You expect your child to flip burgers and receive CEO pay.

I applaud him for expecting more from his offspring.

I guess you would expect a participation award for the swim meet and your kid drowns because he can't swim.

Is OK. Thanks son, you did good.

Racist.

What a prick.
Abusive parent.

Abusive? That's about as silly as calling Williams heroic.

She said she got a ribbon for winning. He told her she hadn't won (which she hadn't) and gave the ribbon back. If that's abuse, you have an extraordinarily low bar for what constitutes abuse.
If there are 6 people in the race then somebody is going to finish 6th. Why give that kid a hard time ? Abusive parent indeed.

Again, your bar for what constitutes abuse seems to be ridiculously low. Should someone call child protective services on him for not allowing his daughter to keep a participation ribbon?
He should act like a father and celebrate with his 8 year old daughter.
He did celebrate his daughters achievement. He made her go and try harder and now she is a WINNER.

Forum List

Back