🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Heroic Ted Nugent shoots Crooked Hillary!

Shouldn't Ted be 'dead or in jail' right now? :lol:

Those that consider Ted to be heroic should be in a mental hospital while being given a good amount of Thorazine daily...

qkjl8xk.jpg

This kind of anti-America crap is why I call you RWNJs traitors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatal

Is Ted still shitting in his pants? Maybe that is why they won't let him near the RocK Hall of Fame. He stinks in more ways than one.

Is Ted still shitting in his pants? Maybe that is why they won't let him near the RocK Hall of Fame. He stinks in more ways than one.

Shitty pants draft dodger, admitted pedophile and friends with other known or dos, convicted poacher, proud of being a traitor, lazy coward loves canned hunts -

Yep, all reasons the RWNJ traitors love and admire him.

I bet you cheered when Madonna and ABBA were inducted to that piece of shit organization. Donna Summer and them got in before freaking Deep Purple.

:lol:

Here's a list Ted's proud to be part of.

"Here is something to think about. Here is a selection of eligible rock bands and musicians that should be in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, but have yet to be inducted:

Deep
Purple Update *finally 2016
Black Flag
MC5
Def Leppard
The Cars
Dick Dale
Cheap Trick

King Crimson
Motorhead
Thin Lizzy
Judas Priest
Husker Du
Ted Nugent

Iron Maiden
Ronnie James Dio
Slayer
Yes
The Zombies
The Cure
Buzzcocks

Stevie Ray Vaughan * Update finally 2015
T. Rex
Styx
Devo
Joy Division
The Smiths
Sonic Youth
The B-52s
Motley Crue

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame…Are you kidding me?

I bet you cheered when Madonna and ABBA were inducted to that piece of shit organization. Donna Summer and them got in before freaking Deep Purple.

:lol:

Here's a list Ted's proud to be part of.

"Here is something to think about. Here is a selection of eligible rock bands and musicians that should be in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, but have yet to be inducted:

Deep
Purple Update *finally 2016
Black Flag
MC5
Def Leppard
The Cars
Dick Dale
Cheap Trick

King Crimson
Motorhead
Thin Lizzy
Judas Priest
Husker Du
Ted Nugent
Iron Maiden
Ronnie James Dio
Slayer
Yes
The Zombies
The Cure
Buzzcocks
Stevie Ray Vaughan * Update finally 2015
T. Rex
Styx
Devo
Joy Division
The Smiths
Sonic Youth
The B-52s
Motley Crue

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame…Are you kidding me?

So many on that list that deserve to be in. I fucking love The Cure, The Smiths, and, The B-52s. The fact that King Crimson isn't inducted is criminal.

it wasn't a rock............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................IT WAS A ROCK LOBSTER!

Forum List

Back