🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Heroic Ted Nugent shoots Crooked Hillary!

Is Ted still shitting in his pants? Maybe that is why they won't let him near the RocK Hall of Fame. He stinks in more ways than one.

I bet you cheered when Madonna and ABBA were inducted to that piece of shit organization. Donna Summer and them got in before freaking Deep Purple.

:lol:

Here's a list Ted's proud to be part of.

"Here is something to think about. Here is a selection of eligible rock bands and musicians that should be in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, but have yet to be inducted:

Deep
Purple Update *finally 2016
Black Flag
MC5
Def Leppard
The Cars
Dick Dale
Cheap Trick

King Crimson
Motorhead
Thin Lizzy
Judas Priest
Husker Du
Ted Nugent
Iron Maiden
Ronnie James Dio
Slayer
Yes
The Zombies
The Cure
Buzzcocks
Stevie Ray Vaughan * Update finally 2015
T. Rex
Styx
Devo
Joy Division
The Smiths
Sonic Youth
The B-52s
Motley Crue

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame…Are you kidding me?

So many on that list that deserve to be in. I fucking love The Cure, The Smiths, and, The B-52s. The fact that King Crimson isn't inducted is criminal.

Fully agree. It's crazy that rap artists are in before any of the above. I had the greatest pleasure a long time ago to see King Crimson at Massey Hall in Toronto. It wasn't a concert. It was life changing experience. :)

Is Ted still shitting in his pants? Maybe that is why they won't let him near the RocK Hall of Fame. He stinks in more ways than one.

I bet you cheered when Madonna and ABBA were inducted to that piece of shit organization. Donna Summer and them got in before freaking Deep Purple.

"Here is something to think about. Here is a selection of eligible rock bands and musicians that should be in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, but have yet to be inducted:

Deep
Black Flag
MC5
Def Leppard
The Cars
Dick Dale
Cheap Trick

King Crimson
Motorhead
Thin Lizzy
Judas Priest
Husker Du
Ted Nugent
Iron Maiden
Ronnie James Dio
Slayer
Yes
The Zombies
The Cure
Buzzcocks
T. Rex
Styx
Devo
Joy Division
The Smiths
Sonic Youth
The B-52s
Motley Crue

So many on that list that deserve to be in. I fucking love The Cure, The Smiths, and, The B-52s. The fact that King Crimson isn't inducted is criminal.

Fully agree. It's crazy that rap artists are in before any of the above. I had the greatest pleasure a long time ago to see King Crimson at Massey Hall in Toronto. It wasn't a concert. It was life changing experience. :)

No doubt. Love them.

I would add The Pixes to that list as well.

Deep
Black Flag
MC5
Def Leppard
The Cars
Dick Dale
Cheap Trick

King Crimson
Motorhead
Thin Lizzy
Judas Priest
Husker Du
Ted Nugent
Iron Maiden
Ronnie James Dio
Slayer
Yes
The Zombies
The Cure
Buzzcocks
T. Rex
Styx
Devo
Joy Division
The Smiths
Sonic Youth
The B-52s
Motley Crue

No doubt. Love them.

Yep, add the Dead Kennedy's and Todd Rundgren.. I know, very different, but Rundgren crancked what, 30 albums?

Deep
Black Flag
MC5
Def Leppard
The Cars
Dick Dale
Cheap Trick

King Crimson
Motorhead
Thin Lizzy
Judas Priest
Husker Du
Ted Nugent
Iron Maiden
Ronnie James Dio
Slayer
Yes
The Zombies
The Cure
Buzzcocks
T. Rex
Styx
Devo
Joy Division
The Smiths
Sonic Youth
The B-52s
Motley Crue

No doubt. Love them.

Dead Kennedy's and Todd Rundgren

Deep
Black Flag
MC5
Def Leppard
The Cars
Dick Dale
Cheap Trick

King Crimson
Motorhead
Thin Lizzy
Judas Priest
Husker Du
Ted Nugent
Iron Maiden
Ronnie James Dio
Slayer
Yes
The Zombies
The Cure
Buzzcocks
T. Rex
Styx
Devo
Joy Division
The Smiths
Sonic Youth
The B-52s
Motley Crue

No doubt. Love them.

Yep, add the Dead Kennedy's and Todd Rundgren.. I know, very different, but Rundgren crancked what, 30 albums?

Deep
Black Flag
MC5
Def Leppard
The Cars
Dick Dale
Cheap Trick

King Crimson
Motorhead
Thin Lizzy
Judas Priest
Husker Du
Ted Nugent
Iron Maiden
Ronnie James Dio
Slayer
Yes
The Zombies
The Cure
Buzzcocks
T. Rex
Styx
Devo
Joy Division
The Smiths
Sonic Youth
The B-52s
Motley Crue

No doubt. Love them.

Totally. Rundgren is super prolific. Cutting edge as well.

Deep
Black Flag
MC5
Def Leppard
The Cars
Dick Dale
Cheap Trick

King Crimson
Motorhead
Thin Lizzy
Judas Priest
Husker Du
Ted Nugent
Iron Maiden
Ronnie James Dio
Slayer
Yes
The Zombies
The Cure
Buzzcocks
T. Rex
Styx
Devo
Joy Division
The Smiths
Sonic Youth
The B-52s
Motley Crue

No doubt. Love them.

Deep
Black Flag
MC5
Def Leppard
The Cars
Dick Dale
Cheap Trick

King Crimson
Motorhead
Thin Lizzy
Judas Priest
Husker Du
Ted Nugent
Iron Maiden
Ronnie James Dio
Slayer
Yes
The Zombies
The Cure
Buzzcocks
T. Rex
Styx
Devo
Joy Division
The Smiths
Sonic Youth
The B-52s
Motley Crue

No doubt. Love them.

Yup.. Hermit of Mink Hollow is probably my favorite, but then there's A Wizard a True Star and Something, Anything? Brilliant stuff.

Deep
Black Flag
MC5
Def Leppard
The Cars
Dick Dale
Cheap Trick

King Crimson
Motorhead
Thin Lizzy
Judas Priest
Husker Du
Ted Nugent
Iron Maiden
Ronnie James Dio
Slayer
Yes
The Zombies
The Cure
Buzzcocks
T. Rex
Styx
Devo
Joy Division
The Smiths
Sonic Youth
The B-52s
Motley Crue

No doubt. Love them.

What kills me too is when you look at the length of time so many greats had to wait. I'm pretty sure its a mandatory 25 years from your first recording but come on Deep Purple took till 2016?

No doubt. Love them.

No doubt. Love them.

Yup.. Hermit of Mink Hollow is probably my favorite, but then there's A Wizard a True Star and Something, Anything? Brilliant stuff.

Hell yeah! Runt is pretty awesome too.

No doubt. Love them.

No doubt. Love them.

Hell yeah! Runt is pretty awesome too.

Ha ha... Leroy boy we gotta get you a woman...

:)

Patriotic Ted is better than Lyin Todd Rundununuununungrenenenenenen

I'm sure he can expect a visit from the feds. Only the left can joke about killing conservatives or make movies where their fantasies of Repubs being assassinated come to life.

Ted will probably be accused of plotting a murder, terrorism, a war on women and maybe even be declared insane so they can take his guns away. It'll be harsh, I'm sure.

I am more concerned about real videos, such as the terrorists carrying the dead body of Ambassador Stevens through the streets, the beheadings of innocent people, gays being thrown off roof tops, or the people jumping from the Twin Towers on 9/11. It sickens me that the left tends to express more shock over a pretend shooting than over the tragic torture and loss of life at the hands of radical Muslims.

Shitty pants draft dodger, admitted pedophile and friends with other known or dos, convicted poacher, proud of being a traitor, lazy coward loves canned hunts -

Yep, all reasons the RWNJ traitors love and admire him.
the right wingers from new jersey love ted?...

Forum List

Back