Herschel Walker Might Be the Difference for GOP Control

He clearly said he couldn't explain it TO YOU. And you were unable to read that, you thought he said he couldn't explain it at all.

You read the words, sort of, but didn't really grasp what they meant. If you did that on purpose, that you're stupid and can't read is an odd attack on "him"
If he couldn't explain his own point to me, then he had no point to explain.

Listen asshole, I read his post and understood every word. Only in your own fucked-up head, is my ability to read suspect.

Yes, you read the post, and you read it wrong. Now you are FINALLY at the starting point for the discussion.

So why do you think you never learned to read accurately? I think you just see what you want to see, you don't notice it doesn't say what you wanted it to like you did this one. What's your theory why you can't read simple posts?

Yes, you read the post, and you read it wrong. Now you are FINALLY at the starting point for the discussion.

So why do you think you never learned to read accurately? I think you just see what you want to see, you don't notice it doesn't say what you wanted it to like you did this one. What's your theory why you can't read simple posts?
WTF are you talking about? It didn't say anything! He just posted a link without his own summary of why he was posting it. So fuck off, troll, your bullshit doesn't pass muster!

WTF are you talking about?

Yes, you are struggling with that, poor guy. Didn't you get help with reading when you started falling behind as a kid? Didn't any of your teachers care about you at all? I got it, government schools, huh? You were just being baby sat

Yes, you are struggling with that, poor guy. Didn't you get help with reading when you started falling behind as a kid? Didn't any of your teachers care about you at all? I got it, government schools, huh? You were just being baby sat
So, the only way you can attempt to make a point, is by cherry-picking what I say. You don't have the balls (or the argument) to deal with what I said, so you chery-pick to push your juvenile bullshit.

So, the only way you can attempt to make a point, is by cherry-picking what I say. You don't have the balls (or the argument) to deal with what I said, so you chery-pick to push your juvenile bullshit.

I was reading the thread, I saw your post which proved you had unsuccessfully read the one you were replying to. I pointed it out and you've been bickering ever since because you're a dickless wonder who can't take responsibility for your own actions

I was reading the thread, I saw your post which proved you had unsuccessfully read the one you were replying to. I pointed it out and you've been bickering ever since because you're a dickless wonder who can't take responsibility for your own actions
What was to read? All he did, was post a link!

usupff1ukun91.jpg
It is true for herschel but the OG is trump, he set the bar for the level of ignorance, and delusion accepted by right wingers, specially ultra-MAGA fascists....

1663619760492.png

And just like a typical troll, you refuse to answer direct questions!

A troll was you "misunderstanding" the original post. "I'm stupid and didn't understand the post I'm replying to" is such a bizarre leftist response. But you chose it, you own it.

But you go on with your tantrum, bitch

Forum List

Back