Hershel walker makes gaff at interview. Says there are 52 states in America. 😂

HandleTheTruth

Platinum Member
Apr 26, 2022

Well I like the guys as a running back.

But he is making rookie errors and alot of fumbles.

I think the republicans would cut him from the team if it wasn't too late.

So what? Obambam said there were 57. Or 59. I forget.

The lefties are getting desperate. They're throwing egg even when they know they're going to get egg back.

We are about to enter Schopenhauer's Second Phase of Truth

Hope we make it to the third

He's a disaster. The senate seat he's vying for should have been an easy pick up. What the hell was Trump thinking?

1) Is Walker able to find his way off the stage after speaking, without help?

2) Can he tie his own shoe laces?

If the answer is yes, to one of the questions, most Trump supporters will probably vote for him.

If the answer to both questions is yes - then he is absolutely a "maggot" caliber candidate.
====
I'm an Indie and I absolutely want to help vote the disastrous Dems out of office. But we need SOLID Republican candidates. Not clowns like Walker and M Taylor-Greene.

• “I worked for law enforcement, y’all didn’t know that either?” Walker said. “I spent time at Quantico at the FBI training school. Y’all didn’t know I was an agent?”
  • It wasn’t the first time Walker said he was in law enforcement, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution found while reviewing dozens of speeches and motivational talks by Walker that were posted online.
  • ”I work with the Cobb County Police Department, and I’ve been in criminal justice all my life,” he said in 2017
  • In 2000, he told Irving, Texas, police that he was “a certified peace officer,” according to a police report.
  • And he has used his alleged law enforcement ties to justify why he has had a gun, including a 2001 incident when he pursued a man who was late delivering a car.
  • “I worked in law enforcement, so I had a gun. I put this gun in my holster and I said, ‘I’m gonna kill this dude,’ ” he said at a 2013 suicide prevention event for the U.S. Army.

• Walker told the Dum Ass Club point-blank that he had the “largest upholstery company in the United States,” a claim so absurd it barely merits fact-checking.
  • In October, he told a UFC-themed podcast, “I own a food company—that’s going to freak you out—I own the largest minority-owned food company in the United States.”
  • Renaissance Man Food reported eight employees on those documents—nowhere near the 600 he told Fox Business in 2018—and received a total $180,000 in loans. Walker’s candidate financial disclosure shows he drew a $100,000 salary from the company.

Herchel will fit right in with the Trump cult.

Biden makes 52 gaffs an hour and you are worried about the same one Obama made?

Another Georgia "Genius".

March 10 2021
After a member of the U.S. House of Representatives referred to Guam as a foreign country that doesn't deserve aid, Adelup stated it can send along some educational reading.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, a Republican representative for Georgia's 14th congressional district, included Guam when listing foreign nations that receive American tax dollars, the American Independent reported.

"We believe our hard-earned tax dollars should just go for America, not for what? China, Russia, Middle East, Guam, whatever, wherever," Greene said during the recent Conservative Political Action Conference 2021 in Florida.

5 less states than Obama
Naturally, I like Walker, the man. He's got the right values. I'm just not sure a win for him would be a good thing for the party. His staff would have to tightly manage him, direct him how to vote and what to say, or perhaps more impotently, what not to say.

Another Georgia "Genius".

March 10 2021
After a member of the U.S. House of Representatives referred to Guam as a foreign country that doesn't deserve aid, Adelup stated it can send along some educational reading.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, a Republican representative for Georgia's 14th congressional district, included Guam when listing foreign nations that receive American tax dollars, the American Independent reported.

"We believe our hard-earned tax dollars should just go for America, not for what? China, Russia, Middle East, Guam, whatever, wherever," Greene said during the recent Conservative Political Action Conference 2021 in Florida.
You forgot Hank Johnson, Democratic Party House Congressional representative that thought Guam would tip over. Heck, how many times was he re-electe?

Naturally, I like Walker, the man. He's got the right values. I'm just not sure a win for him would be a good thing for the party. His staff would have to tightly manage him, direct him how to vote and what to say, or perhaps more impotently, what not to say.
I agree, this may not be the right job for him.

You forgot Hank Johnson, Democratic Party House Congressional representative that thought Guam would tip over. Heck, how many times was he re-electe?
Yes, I guess I did.
Still, another "Genius" from Georgia.

Was it an April fool's joke?

April1 2010
Rep. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.) is raising some eyebrows with a comment he made about the U.S. territory of Guam during a House Armed Services Committee hearing last Thursday.

In a discussion regarding a planned military buildup on the Pacific island, Johnson expressed some concerns about the plans to Adm. Robert Willard, head of the U.S. Pacific fleet.

"My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize," Johnson said. Willard paused and replied, "We don't anticipate that."

Yes, I guess I did.
Still, another "Genius" from Georgia.

Was it an April fool's joke?

April1 2010
Rep. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.) is raising some eyebrows with a comment he made about the U.S. territory of Guam during a House Armed Services Committee hearing last Thursday.

In a discussion regarding a planned military buildup on the Pacific island, Johnson expressed some concerns about the plans to Adm. Robert Willard, head of the U.S. Pacific fleet.

"My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize," Johnson said. Willard paused and replied, "We don't anticipate that."
Sure it was.

Y'know, it's beginning to feel like the gods of politics are testing us, to see how low we're willing to drop our standards for political victories.

What concerns me is that there does not appear to be a bottom. The floor has somehow been removed.

Forum List

Back