Hershel walker makes gaff at interview. Says there are 52 states in America. 😂

So what? Obambam said there were 57. Or 59. I forget.

The lefties are getting desperate. They're throwing egg even when they know they're going to get egg back.

We are about to enter Schopenhauer's Second Phase of Truth

Hope we make it to the third
Put a link up to prove it. Because tramp said so, he lies.

Last edited:

Well I like the guys as a running back.

But he is making rookie errors and alot of fumbles.

I think the republicans would cut him from the team if it wasn't too late.
He got it from Obama, who claimed during his campaign he had visited all 52 states.

With all of Biden's never-ending dain bramaged gaffes, if you are triggered by this one from Walker you are a partisan.

Y'know, it's beginning to feel like the gods of politics are testing us, to see how low we're willing to drop our standards for political victories.

What concerns me is that there does not appear to be a bottom. The floor has somehow been removed.
Walker got closer than obama who guessed 57 states

Funny hiw good ole down-the-middle mac1958 overlooked that

He got it from Obama, who claimed during his campaign he had visited all 52 states.

With all of Biden's never-ending dain bramaged gaffes, if you are triggered by this one from Walker you are a partisan.
He made a misstate, he said 57 instead of 47. Not like Walker getting it wrong from 52 states. Walker really believe that.

Are you in other states due to won't have to vote for them, let the dumb ones vote for them.
Penelope, Obama said it and it has been proven over and over and over again but he said it. You can throw a fit and justif, disagree but the facts are he said it. So play your stupid moronic games but it doesn’t change the truth or the facts, it just makes you look like a Stupid partisan moron. Have fun looking stupid, you moron.

BTW, if you don’t include Alaska and Hawaii it is 48, not 47. So keeping spinning.

Well I like the guys as a running back.

But he is making rookie errors and alot of fumbles.

I think the republicans would cut him from the team if it wasn't too late.
well he is just a dumb football player,, now obama on the otherhand is a noted scholar and supposed constitutionalist,,,

Forum List

Back