Hershel Walker's running for Warnock's seat.

He's clean AND articulate!
He`s clean in what way? He claimed his business had 100 employees and did $70 million dollars worth of business a year. He has 8 employees and his company does $1.2 million dollars a year. How Trumpian is that? He also believes Trump won the election. One can be articulate and still be a moron.

Looks as though they are keeping it civil. They aren't Democrats that just let the establishment tell them who they will vote for.

Sports ball guy v. Lifetime political hack.

Man...why I can't I vote in this obvious win/win for the American people?

He'll get hit with accusations of carpetbagging. Of course, I'm not sure if the alternatives are any better. If they run Loeffler again they deserve to lose. I could see Perdue making a comeback. I think he just got caught up in the "anybody but Trump" vote.

He'll get hit with accusations of carpetbagging. Of course, I'm not sure if the alternatives are any better. If they run Loeffler again they deserve to lose. I could see Perdue making a comeback. I think he just got caught up in the "anybody but Trump" vote.
I don't think Black is/was a bad candidate. I saw lots of sheriffs endorsed him, and he is the agric commissioner, which in a place like GA is where the gop votes are.

Sadly, Hershel's qualification apprears to be his pigmentation. He's being used. And it's sad.
As opposed to being something super qualifying like a barista? You folks have some strange standards.

As a side note, how is it that there has been no concerns about separation of church and state when it comes to Rev. Warnock? Yet you same folks have concerns of practitioners?

Just sitting back and watching the predictable soft bigotry from leftists.. who will depict Walker as either a traitor or a token being used.

I mean, it's not as if Walker is allowed to have Conservative values. Black people aren't allowed to think that away.. it's not possible!

Except he's running against Warnock. So they have to decide which Negro will do the White Man's bidding. That's clearly Walker.
Warnock is about as much "a tom" as Clyburn or the late John Lewis. But neither of those men see/saw blacks' interests as hostile to white workers' interests. Neither does Warnock.

Personally I don't agree with him on econ issues. I'm no fan of the 3.5 T "plan." But he has background of puplic service that Walker doesn't have.

Walker's a nice guy, but he's not JC Watts or Ben Carson. And he's got serious mental health issues. He's being used by Trump.

mean, it's not as if Walker is allowed to have Conservative values. Black people aren't allowed to think that away.. it's not possible!

Of course he is. Supporting limited taxes and spending, small Government, pro life are understandable

Denying racism exists and blacks deserve their station in life is pandering to far right extremists

The last thing they wanted to see is Herschel Walker running for the Senate in Klan country. Walker thinks that an endorsement by Trump will get him elected while other Republicans believe the white folks will stay home.
Isn’t Warnock black? :cuckoo:

I don't think Black is/was a bad candidate. I saw lots of sheriffs endorsed him, and he is the agric commissioner, which in a place like GA is where the gop votes are.

Not familiar with him, but it would seem like he is probably the best way to go.

Of course he is. Supporting limited taxes and spending, small Government, pro life are understandable

Denying racism exists and blacks deserve their station in life is pandering to far right extremists
I'm not black (my life is boring (-:) but I don't really see it pandering to have views like Sowell. Imo sometimes racism is just used as an excuse. But of course, I'm not subject to racism.

Walker is running because he's buds with Trump (to the extent Trump has buds). Trump wants to jam up the state gop that didn't support his claims of a stolen election. Walker's not the sharpest tool in the shed. He hasn't live in Ga for decades, and he's mentally ill ... with plenty of baggage of domestic abuse and bad decisions. I feel a little sorry for him, because based on the runoff elections, Trump has less carry power than a traditional goper like Black. And Trump loves the race card. And that's what this is about. Trump has a black candidate.

Forum List

Back