He’s dead, Jim

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Either Biden or Trump had to be eliminated

Once the hit on Trump failed, Biden was taken out

He’s not been seen in a week. He never wrote or signed the resignation letter. He was on a recorded message when he “spoke” to Kamala. He’s dead, Jim

To announce his death or incapacitation would elevate Kamala to POTUS and loss of their tiebreaker Senate vote until Congress vote on the new VP

This is yet another massive scandal, on par with the 2020 Election Theft Crime of the Century

The Satanic Reptilian Pedophiles have pulled out all the stops

He’s not been seen in a week. He never wrote or signed the resignation letter. He was on a recorded message when he “spoke” to Kamala. He’s dead, Jim

To announce his death or incapacitation would elevate Kamala to POTUS and loss of their tiebreaker Senate vote until Congress vote on the new VP

This is yet another massive scandal, on par with the 2020 Election Theft Crime of the Century

I love the train of thought and though unlikely ( imho), far from impossible to envisage .

We know that the latest batch of Covid mutations are only on a par with a common cold, but if Piss Pot has a low immunity system they might be able to invent / induce a terrible downward spiral for Piss Pot, ending with pneumonia and death .

That could work if played perfectly , and lead to standard emotional hysteria and public demonstrations of mock, real and imagined grief .

To the idiots Piss Pot would become a "better "/ admired person dead than when alive .

If this is Deep State Plan 14 , we should get a medical Breaking News report any time soon .

Where we do disagree is that I am 100% convinced that there was no real assassination attempt .
That bit was all fake theatre .
But your scenario could still be tacked on , though I am not sure why they would need to do that if Deep State only wanted a guaranteed Donny boy win .
Which is exactly how it looks right now .

Last edited:
I love the train of thought and though unlikely ( imho), far from impossible to envisage .

We know that the latest batch of Covid mutations are only on a par with a common cold, but if Piss Pot has a low immunity system they might be able to invent / induce a terrible downward spiral for Piss Pot ending with pneumonia and death .

That could work if played perfectly , and lead to standard emotional hysteria and public demonstrations of mock, real and imagined grief .

To the idiots Piss Pot would become a better person dead than when alive .

If this is Deep State Plan 14 , we should get a medical Breaking News report any time soon .

I know you're a bitshit crazy loon. I don't have to wonder

all these reptilians look alike, so why not wheel out a younger, healthier "biden?:" that is working for the trumptilians.

Close.

OIP.KQoP-ab8OVVN0QxdkVAoOQAAAA

Run along silly little boy .
We are now posting grown up speak based on more experience than you can imagine.

And your General Comprehension is at the school boy level . Read the first sentence of my post . Dolt
you sound pretty serious about this , louiza. do you have a bad "Satanic Reptilian Pedophile" problem on your planet? does malathion work?

Forum List

Back