He's gotta go...

We have got to get this evil bastard out of our politics. He has vowed to double down on his interference into the next election...

George Soros says he is alarmed and frustrated at the speed in which President Trump is dismantling the New World Order.
George Soros: Trump Has Almost Destroyed The New World Order

If for no other reason, President Trump, you are absolutely my president

What about the Koch brothers?
The Koch brothers are the rightwing side of the coin and are to far right for the country but do not form violent protest or Commie front orgs.

David Koch ran as VP candidate on the LIBERTARIAN ticket, neither one are Republicans.

Edited to correct name error.

Trump isn't a Republican, what's your point?

The Koch brothers realized they were never going to get anywhere with the Libertarian party, they got humped by Reagan. So they've set about changing conservatism in the US, which by it's very nature is changing the Republican Party.

Maybe so, they are still supporting Libertarianism to this day.

Yes, I get that. But it's not the point. They're pushing Republicanism more towards libertarianism, though it's libertarianism with a huge chunk of "make sure the rich get richer".

We have got to get this evil bastard out of our politics. He has vowed to double down on his interference into the next election...

George Soros says he is alarmed and frustrated at the speed in which President Trump is dismantling the New World Order.

Political activism by American citizens is interference. Foreign propaganda campaigns orchestrated by an adversarial government are normal politics.

Dude, I hate to break this to you....Your News Wire is the fakiest of fake news.

I highly suggest that you not source them anymore, and spare yourself the embarrassment....Seriously.

Yes, I get that. But it's not the point. They're pushing Republicanism more towards libertarianism, though it's libertarianism with a huge chunk of "make sure the rich get richer".
If there ever comes a time where the rich can't get richer, we're going to all be in one hell of a mess.

How about fewer stale bromides and more analytical thought?

I agree with Trump stacking the SCOTUS with strict constructionist justices.

That's one of the main reasons he got elected.

It is one of the few things that all Republicans and Independents agree on.

The Koch brothers are the rightwing side of the coin and are to far right for the country but do not form violent protest or Commie front orgs.

David Koch ran as VP candidate on the LIBERTARIAN ticket, neither one are Republicans.

Edited to correct name error.

Trump isn't a Republican, what's your point?

The Koch brothers realized they were never going to get anywhere with the Libertarian party, they got humped by Reagan. So they've set about changing conservatism in the US, which by it's very nature is changing the Republican Party.

Maybe so, they are still supporting Libertarianism to this day.

The GOP has always been about the rich getting richer.

O boy, here's where I get accused of being a Russian, but Putin is against the New World Order as well.

If there ever comes a time where the rich can't get richer, we're going to all be in one hell of a mess.

How about fewer stale bromides and more analytical thought?

That depends on how you view it.

The US has the worst income inequality in the first world. Why? Because it allows the rich to get massively rich.

You have fuckers like Mars, Pepsi, Coca-Cola, McDonald's, all these companies that sell sugary products, fatty products, and they're paying little tax compared to everyone else.

Smaller companies, you know the ones that serve their community, put money back into their communities, these are suffering.

A lot more money is going into bank accounts and sitting there waiting to be spent outside of communities that would be better off.

It's no surprise that the US has some of the worst ghettos in the first world too. Lots of wealth and lots of poverty and problems too.

"stale bromides" would be your brainwashed view that the rich have managed to force into your brain "You want the rich to be richer, you want the rich to be richer" and you take it, hook line and sinker.

The US has the worst income inequality in the first world. Why? Because it allows the rich to get massively rich.

You have fuckers like Mars, Pepsi, Coca-Cola, McDonald's, all these companies that sell sugary products, fatty products, and they're paying little tax compared to everyone else.

Smaller companies, you know the ones that serve their community, put money back into their communities, these are suffering.

A lot more money is going into bank accounts and sitting there waiting to be spent outside of communities that would be better off.

It's no surprise that the US has some of the worst ghettos in the first world too. Lots of wealth and lots of poverty and problems too.

"stale bromides" would be your brainwashed view that the rich have managed to force into your brain "You want the rich to be richer, you want the rich to be richer" and you take it, hook line and sinker.
Fuck, dude, is there a stale old leftist/statist begging-the-question trope you cannot regurgitate?

to, two, too

Learn the proper use please.

Your two harsh penguins
You're too harsh penguins
Let's eat kids.
Let's eat, kids.

Fuck, dude, is there a stale old leftist/statist begging-the-question trope you cannot regurgitate?

Fuck dude, this is a waste of fucking time talking to you. You haven't said anything worth shit.

You're a "fake news" whenever something's inconvenient, you have a ton of different tactics to actually avoid talking about the fucking issues.

I'm done with this bullshit. Find some sucker to talk to.

Fuck dude, this is a waste of fucking time talking to you. You haven't said anything worth shit.

You're a "fake news" whenever something's inconvenient, you have a ton of different tactics to actually avoid talking about the fucking issues.

The one who hasn't said anything worth shit is you, pal...All you have done is barf up the Big Book of Bernie Sanders Campaign Cliches...You offer no evidence other than begged questions, post hoc, and non sequitur fallacies....On top of that, you have a seriously bad case of Stokholm syndrome.

The change you demand will NEVER come from outside of you.

You can thank John McCain (and another liberal senator) for the poorly written "Campaign finance law" signed by timid George Bush that awarded tax exempt status to Soros's blatantly biased "Media Matters" which has become the propaganda source for the democrat party.

Here is what was actually said in the interview with Soros.
His favored presidential candidate, Hillary Clinton, lost to President Trump, whose “America First” platform runs counter to the globalism Soros embraces. Trump, he said, “is willing to destroy the world.” The European Union, which Soros once hoped would be so successful that he could end his charitable work in the region, is contending with the impending loss of Britain and a rise of anti-immigrant sentiment. And Soros himself has emerged as a political target in elections from Hungary to California, where his donations have been used as a cudgel against the causes he supports.

...“The bigger the danger, the bigger the threat, the more I feel engaged to confront it,” Soros said Thursday. Wearing an open-collar shirt, he spoke animatedly for an hour, sitting at a table in his suite after an appearance at a Human Rights Watch conference. “So in that sense, yes, I redouble my efforts.”
‘I must be doing something right’: Billionaire George Soros faces renewed attacks with defiance

I'm not a Soros fan and I'm not a fan of WaPo. I'm not a fan of one interview and multiple articles created from it as WaPo did. I don't like that crap when it's done on television and I sure as hell don't like it in print. Furthermore, the Cold War is over. We spent years waiting for Cold War people to get out of office in order to move forward.

David and Charles. And they are Republican. But they aren't trying to destroy us.
When Soros said Trump was destroying the New World Order, he means all of the steps he and his White House buddies have already done to push us into UN control.
And neither is Soros.

This is nothing but more lies and demagoguery from the reprehensible right.

And how exactly are you and others on the authoritarian right going to get Soros “out of our politics” – repeal the First Amendment and have him arrested, make his political views and opinions illegal; this illustrates just how stupid most conservatives are: you make idiotic statements about getting someone “out of our politics” without any understanding of that that means.

The fact is that Soros isn’t a ‘threat’ to America – the true threat to American is this sort of authoritarianism, fear of dissent, and contempt for individual liberty common to most on the right.

The one who hasn't said anything worth shit is you, pal...All you have done is barf up the Big Book of Bernie Sanders Campaign Cliches...You offer no evidence other than begged questions, post hoc, and non sequitur fallacies....On top of that, you have a seriously bad case of Stokholm syndrome.

The change you demand will NEVER come from outside of you.

Keep telling yourself that....

Forum List

Back