He's gotta go...

We have got to get this evil bastard out of our politics. He has vowed to double down on his interference into the next election...

George Soros says he is alarmed and frustrated at the speed in which President Trump is dismantling the New World Order.
George Soros: Trump Has Almost Destroyed The New World Order

If for no other reason, President Trump, you are absolutely my president
What a pile of crap LOL. Trump's re working of tariffs and NAFTA is hardly revolutionary. My goodness life is exciting in dupe world. Obama's economy was terrible but but this is wonderful. BS.

David and Charles. And they are Republican. But they aren't trying to destroy us.
When Soros said Trump was destroying the New World Order, he means all of the steps he and his White House buddies have already done to push us into UN control.

No? funny how the only ones who are trying to destroy the US are the ones you don't like.

What about the Koch brothers?

Things go better with Koch...

Things+Go+Better+With+Koch.jpg

We have got to get this evil bastard out of our politics. He has vowed to double down on his interference into the next election...

George Soros says he is alarmed and frustrated at the speed in which President Trump is dismantling the New World Order.

The Koch brothers are funding Democrats now, haven't you heard? They defected when Trump told them to shove their billions up their asses, he didn't need it.
Koch brothers fund political ads praising Dems on immigration

They are neo-con never-Trumpers, they can go to hell with all the globalists pigs.

Soros is in business with Trump and Kershner .. the evil bastard.

Pro-Mass Immigration Koch Brothers Threaten GOP: Pass Amnesty for Illegal Aliens or Lose Our Funding in Midterms | Breitbart

The pro-mass immigration GOP megadonor billionaire Koch brothers are threatening Republicans running midterm campaigns, saying they want to see an amnesty for millions of illegal aliens passed or they will “closely evaluate” their aiding and funding of certain candidates.
The Koch brothers represent a number of organizations that purport to be conservative and libertarian-leaning, including Freedom Partners, the LIBRE Initiative, Americans for Prosperity, and Generation Opportunity. The billionaires’ businesses include Matador Cattle Company, Koch Pipeline, and Guardian Industries.

Hey Koch Brothers
2022756038_36ae45a765_z.jpg

The Koch’s are Never-Trumpers and pro globalists. For all practical purposes they are just a few more billionaires using their fortunes to fight President Trump and the American people.

They aren't trying to destroy America

They use cheap illegal labor all over the country to line their pockets. Which is exactly why they threaten to withhold political funds to anyone who dares challenge that labor source. They don't care who's in power as long as they get what they pay for..........which is cheap labor and increased profits.

Both parties and the Chamber of Commerce are for open borders. Both for their lobbyist, and the left for the votes that they claim don't vote. At over a million a year getting into the country they will eventually change the dynamics of the electoral college and take high population states and will gain power via invasion of illegals..........

The Koch brothers are the rightwing side of the coin and are to far right for the country but do not form violent protest or Commie front orgs.

David Koch ran as VP candidate on the LIBERTARIAN ticket, neither one are Republicans.

Edited to correct name error.

Trump isn't a Republican, what's your point?

The Koch brothers realized they were never going to get anywhere with the Libertarian party, they got humped by Reagan. So they've set about changing conservatism in the US, which by it's very nature is changing the Republican Party.

Maybe so, they are still supporting Libertarianism to this day.

The LIBERTARIANS?

Sigh, what's Trump? A Republican?

President Trump is an anti-globalist.

And what does this have to do with this topic of conversation, exactly?

I answered your question.

Yeah, like "Hey, what do you want to eat today?" "I like to watch TV" is answering the question.

So, basically you've replied to me twice and you've said absolutely nothing. Well the fuck done.

Forum List

Back