He's right And I agree

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
I would whether fight my battles on the internet showing the government we do not agree with what it's doing, instead of going to that next level, but push comes to shove will go to the next level.

[ame=http://youtu.be/pyG009fQNe4](gun confiscation)we were just following orders - YouTube[/ame]

lol what a herb this guy is.

Dictating what he's going to do in a trial and shit, and he can't even talk proper english.

Jesus christ.

Dictating what he's going to do in a trial and shit, and he can't even talk proper english.

Jesus christ.
:clap2: great job of showing just how effective he is. attack the person not the merits of his message.:eusa_whistle:

He's implying that he's going to shoot anyone who comes for his guns. Not the brightest thing to do.
Way to out yourself and give people a good enough heads up, to know to SWAT your ass out of bed at 3a.m. and smoke you the fuck out. Brilliant tactical procedure. He's a genius.

He's implying that he's going to shoot anyone who comes for his guns. Not the brightest thing to do.
Way to out yourself and give people a good enough heads up, to know to SWAT your ass out of bed at 3a.m. and smoke you the fuck out. Brilliant tactical procedure. He's a genius.

He does have the right to defend himself against anyone even the government. Even you have that same right.
DISCLAIMER
OK let me be clear this is not an attack on your family nor should it be taken as such
Suppose social services or child welfare came in busted your door down and took your baby away from you would you resist or let them take it?

Jesus christ.

It's hard to support the position of stupid people.
Maybe they should try to find a smart person - it lends more cred to their position.

Jesus christ.

Maybe they should try to find a smart person - it lends more cred to their position.

maybe that's why you can support obama and I can't he's just as stupid as you are.

Jesus christ.

maybe that's why you can support obama and I can't he's just as stupid as you are.

Wow, I never saw the "I know you are but what am I" defense employed with such devastating success before.

"You don't know nothing about crap." :lol:

OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!!!

The Army's coming. Dun-dun-dunnnnnhhhh! To take your guns. Just following orders. Quack quack quack.

I bet he was one of those flag pin wearing people. I bet he had a yellow ribbon Support Our Troops magnetic bumper sticker.

Now we know what he REALLY thinks of our troops.

Asshole moron. I betcha think he talks good!

So, if we imagine that the first soldier or whatever that arrives to take firearms is shot, presumably dead, is it assumed he just strolled up all alone to seize deadly weapons? Is it seriously expected that even a 'well-armed' citizen (other than Chuck Norris, Bruce Willis, etc.) would last long against what would be ranged against her/him?
Apparently, some on these threads say they do seriously think that is a viable possibility.
Faith sometimes works wonders, but it's a wonder what some people have faith in.

Last edited:
"You don't know nothing about crap." :lol:

OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!!!

The Army's coming. Dun-dun-dunnnnnhhhh! To take your guns. Just following orders. Quack quack quack.

I bet he was one of those flag pin wearing people. I bet he had a yellow ribbon Support Our Troops magnetic bumper sticker.

Now we know what he REALLY thinks of our troops.

Asshole.
Really what he thinks of the troops? that has so many straw men where do I begin?
The I was just following orders will get your ass shot regardless if your a troop or not call me disrespectful I really don't care.
As he pointed out he would whether fight on the internet than actually fight,
I get it you think you're safe and the government will not violate your rights.
That's fine but allow those who foresee what you refuse too see to voice their opinion and maybe stop some blood shed.

So, if we imagine that the first soldier or whatever that arrives to take firearms is shot, presumably dead, is it assumed he just strolled up all alone to seize deadly weapons? Is it seriously expected that even a 'well-armed' citizen (other than Chuck Norris, Bruce Willis, etc.) would last long against what would be ranged against her/him?
Apparently, some on these threads say they do seriously think that is a viable possibility.
Faith sometimes works wonders, but it's a wonder what some people have faith in.

Has the government confiscated guns from American citizen? Has it ever been attempted? YES IT HAS. Will it happen again HELL NO.

Has the government confiscated guns from American citizen? Has it ever been attempted? YES IT HAS. Will it happen again HELL NO.

If you are speaking of the end of the War for Southern Session, yes, it was done on a massive scale.

I hope you are correct and there is not future civil war. There was a bit in the '60s. Armed 'rioters' had shoot-outs with the police burned buildings and fired on responding emergency people. I saw some of this 'up close and personal', and, while no Beirut, it was as close as anyone sane would want to get.

That was armed insurrection by any definition. All who were arrested had their arms seized. No one who refused to give up his/her gun in a confrontation with the police and National Guard stood trial.

The dead are never convicted.

'
He does have the right to defend himself against anyone even the government. Even you have that same right.
The government is bigger than I am. I am too chicken (or sensible) to fight them.

I prefer the cowards' way out: wait around a corner in a dark alley and mug them as they come stumbling along drunk with power.

You guys should read Sunzi's Art of War before you start fighting the government -- or the monopoly corporations, for that matter.

'
The government is bigger than I am. I am too chicken (or sensible) to fight them.

I prefer the cowards' way out: wait around a corner in a dark alley and mug them as they come stumbling along drunk with power.

You guys should read Sunzi's Art of War before you start fighting the government -- or the monopoly corporations, for that matter.

Have you received training in Asymmetric warfare? In a round about way it sure sounds like it.

If you are speaking of the end of the War for Southern Session, yes, it was done on a massive scale.

I hope you are correct and there is not future civil war. There was a bit in the '60s. Armed 'rioters' had shoot-outs with the police burned buildings and fired on responding emergency people. I saw some of this 'up close and personal', and, while no Beirut, it was as close as anyone sane would want to get.

That was armed insurrection by any definition. All who were arrested had their arms seized. No one who refused to give up his/her gun in a confrontation with the police and National Guard stood trial.

The dead are never convicted.

No I was thinking more around 2005

'

An armed man and a disarmed man are both dead meat -- if they cannot influence their government.

I would whether fight my battles on the internet showing the government we do not agree with what it's doing, instead of going to that next level, but push comes to shove will go to the next level.

(gun confiscation)we were just following orders - YouTube

He says, "We've been in Afghanistan how long?"

WE? Hey, lard ass...how much time did YOU spend over there? Hell, how much time did YOU spend in the armed forces? Lemme guess...none.

As usual, it's the stay-behind, pussy Mama's-boys who didn't have the cajones to actually go and FIGHT for their country who are the first to tell us how "tough" they'll be when their Red Dawn fantasy revolution finally comes around....IF it comes around....which I doubt because it's dependent upon internet heroes like this one to get it started.

Yeah, right. I can just see this doofus running through the woods fighting his fanciful idea of a guerrilla war. Huffin' and puffin', crap streaming down his leg, he'll be easy meat as he plays the part of Private Pyle in "Full Metal Jacket," and when cornered (which won't take long), he'll cry like a baby for his mommy and beg his betters not to blow his stupid head off.

I wish you junior "revolutionaries" would get on with it, or shut the fuck up.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Cy60odOnUc]Private Pyle! .wmv - YouTube[/ame]

The fundamental stupidity of this is the fact that no one is coming for anyone’s guns, nor will anyone ever.

In addition to the insurmountable 2nd, 4th, and 5th Amendment barriers, there could never be developed an actual process and mechanics as to ‘confiscating’ the millions of firearms possessed by millions of Americans.

The notion of ‘confiscation’ is pure idiocy.

Forum List

Back