He's right And I agree

He's implying that he's going to shoot anyone who comes for his guns. Not the brightest thing to do.
Way to out yourself and give people a good enough heads up, to know to SWAT your ass out of bed at 3a.m. and smoke you the fuck out. Brilliant tactical procedure. He's a genius.

The fundamental stupidity of this is the fact that no one is coming for anyone’s guns, nor will anyone ever.

In addition to the insurmountable 2nd, 4th, and 5th Amendment barriers, there could never be developed an actual process and mechanics as to ‘confiscating’ the millions of firearms possessed by millions of Americans.

The notion of ‘confiscation’ is pure idiocy.

Stupid their is no 4th amendment barrier anymore since obama signed the ndaa 2012 into law.

I would whether fight my battles on the internet showing the government we do not agree with what it's doing, instead of going to that next level, but push comes to shove will go to the next level.

(gun confiscation)we were just following orders - YouTube

He says, "We've been in Afghanistan how long?"

WE? Hey, lard ass...how much time did YOU spend over there? Hell, how much time did YOU spend in the armed forces? Lemme guess...none.

As usual, it's the stay-behind, pussy Mama's-boys who didn't have the cajones to actually go and FIGHT for their country who are the first to tell us how "tough" they'll be when their Red Dawn fantasy revolution finally comes around....IF it comes around....which I doubt because it's dependent upon internet heroes like this one to get it started.

Yeah, right. I can just see this doofus running through the woods fighting his fanciful idea of a guerrilla war. Huffin' and puffin', crap streaming down his leg, he'll be easy meat as he plays the part of Private Pyle in "Full Metal Jacket," and when cornered (which won't take long), he'll cry like a baby for his mommy and beg his betters not to blow his stupid head off.

I wish you junior "revolutionaries" would get on with it, or shut the fuck up.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Cy60odOnUc]Private Pyle! .wmv - YouTube[/ame]

Hey punk the time will come.

"You don't know nothing about crap." :lol:

OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!!!

The Army's coming. Dun-dun-dunnnnnhhhh! To take your guns. Just following orders. Quack quack quack.

I bet he was one of those flag pin wearing people. I bet he had a yellow ribbon Support Our Troops magnetic bumper sticker.

Now we know what he REALLY thinks of our troops.

Asshole.
Really what he thinks of the troops? that has so many straw men where do I begin?
The I was just following orders will get your ass shot regardless if your a troop or not call me disrespectful I really don't care.
As he pointed out he would whether fight on the internet than actually fight,
I get it you think you're safe and the government will not violate your rights.
That's fine but allow those who foresee what you refuse too see to voice their opinion and maybe stop some blood shed.

He's specifically talking about taking out Americans.

And he's seriously delusional.

Last edited:
He's implying that he's going to shoot anyone who comes for his guns. Not the brightest thing to do.
Way to out yourself and give people a good enough heads up, to know to SWAT your ass out of bed at 3a.m. and smoke you the fuck out. Brilliant tactical procedure. He's a genius.

The fundamental stupidity of this is the fact that no one is coming for anyone’s guns, nor will anyone ever.

In addition to the insurmountable 2nd, 4th, and 5th Amendment barriers, there could never be developed an actual process and mechanics as to ‘confiscating’ the millions of firearms possessed by millions of Americans.

Stupid their is no 4th amendment barrier anymore since obama signed the ndaa 2012 into law.

It doesn't reverse the 4th.

It doesn't reverse the 4th.

I guess you over look obama's part when he gave the military authority to detain American citizens when he signed that POS into law .

"You don't know nothing about crap." :lol:

OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!!!

The Army's coming. Dun-dun-dunnnnnhhhh! To take your guns. Just following orders. Quack quack quack.

I bet he was one of those flag pin wearing people. I bet he had a yellow ribbon Support Our Troops magnetic bumper sticker.

Now we know what he REALLY thinks of our troops.

Asshole.
Really what he thinks of the troops? that has so many straw men where do I begin?
The I was just following orders will get your ass shot regardless if your a troop or not call me disrespectful I really don't care.
As he pointed out he would whether fight on the internet than actually fight,
I get it you think you're safe and the government will not violate your rights.
That's fine but allow those who foresee what you refuse too see to voice their opinion and maybe stop some blood shed.

He's specifically talking about taking out Americans.

And he's seriously delusional.

Maybe if you would stop wit the straw man you'll see how delusional you are.

Forum List

Back